Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > What? She Left?!?{(Love)An Uchiha Or Deidara(Love)} (A Sakura Story...)

Part 5 My First Mission!

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Ok this one is about Sakura finily snaping after her and Sasuke had just beening fighting. This will be about Sakura leaving and being in the crimanal oranisashon Akatsuki. She leaves to get free o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Itachi, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 1686 words

0Unrated


Ok importan note. I can't use a good spell checker on this computer, I've been stuck with it for about a week. My good computer is having some problems so until its fixed you'll just have to deal with the crudy quick check done by me.



Disclamer: Oh yeah I don't own Naruto so deal. If I did for one I would not have to wait forever to get my computer fixed, and if I did why the hell would I be writting a fanfic?




(Recap!)

(Where we lefted Sakura! Kizzys PO.V.)

"He so much better then Sasuke!" Sakura says.
"Is that his brother?"
"Yeah. His brothers a jerk!"
"Oh." We talk about all the people in Konoha. I feel sorry for Naruto now. He has no friends no family... And hes got a demon in him. We would have to kill him to get the demon out... I did not tell Sakura that yet... I needed to wait till she had losted all conextions with her village. I know she never did put a cross throught her head band. Until she did she would have ties with it. Even if she did not know it... We talked about the fight she had with Sasuke and Naruto that made her join, Her whole life everything. 'Poor Sakura.' I thought to myself. Me and Sakura got tierd. We when to bed.

(Where We left Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke. Naruto's P.O.V.)

"Ok thats enought." Kakashi tells us. We all still wanted to train. Sakura was still are teammate we still wanted her back. We trained until about midnight. We then all when home. We helped each other. We knew thats what Sakura would want us to do. I still thought about her every night...

(End Recap!)




Sakura's P.O.V.

I wake up. "-Yawn- Hey Kizzy you up?-Yawn-"
"Yeah." Just then Deidara comes in.
"Leader wants to see you two." He says with a weird grin.
"K." We both same at the same time. We walk into the room to met him. He tells us we have a mission. To the hidden leaf. We must find out who this demon boy is that hes heard so much about.
"You two are the leave tomorrow moring."
"Daddy." I hear Kizzy say.
"Yes? Don't worry I'll tell them no one wake you two up. Leave when your ready."
"Thanks daddy!" She says happly before we leave.
"Ekkk! My first mission!"
"They have not sent you out yet?"
"No." I say.
"Is that a bad thing?" I ask dumbly.
"No. I just though you would have had a mission by now."
"So what do you look like in your Clothing?"
"I don't know I have not tryed it on yet." I say.
"What do you look like?"
"Ok I guess..." Me and her talk for the rest of the morning.
Around noon
Itachi gets up.
"You know we do have trainning today." He grabs my wast. I sqell out of suprise.
"What?"

Kizzy's P.O.V.

I see Deidara look pissed when he walk out of the kitchen to see Itachi's arm around Sakura. It seemed like they both wanted her. I grined. This would be fun. Latly not everyone has been around... They were only around for a couple of seconts. Maybe minutes but only me, Sakura, Deidara and Itachi have been the only ones stuck around here. It had been 7 years sense we all had more then a couple of minutes here. Of we used a split body Jutsu that makes use here like a shadow clone but we can bleed and what not. I mouthed Sakura & Deidara sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love then comes marage then comes baby in a baby carage. To Deidara. He got pissed. I stuck my toung out at him. He was about to kill me. I ran behind Sakura. Which broke there staring thing.
"Ek! Sakura! Help!" I ran right inbetween Sakura And Itachi. Which I knew pissed Itachi off, and made Deidara grin.
"Kizzy you can be so anoyying at times..." Itachi said with annoyenss in his voice.
"I know I'm awesome!" I say knowing he wanted to kill me.
"I think I'll go get a snack." Sakura said before darting out of the room. Deidara followed her.
"So why are you hitting on her? Isn't she a little young? To be one of the girls you toy with? If you don't have a good reson then I will tell her about you and how much you like to have girls be your toys. You love to play with there minds and all that."
"What? I think I like her more then just another member."
"Yeah I got that. You normaly could care less. About another member. So are you just toying with her or what?"
"Shes too young to be a toy..."
"So are you just board? So are you playing with my new friend?"
"No. I think I like her. Like not like fake like ether... Like I have feeling for her."
"You act like the great person who killed everyone and has no weaknesses, and no emosions. You really think I beleive that?"
"Well if you don't then your stupid." I just rolled my eyes.
"I'm going into the kitchen." He said anoyyed.
"God bite my head off!" I yell at him. I stomp out into the kitchen.
"Hey Kizzy."
"Hey Sakura." I say still a little pissed.
"Are you mad at me?"
"No not you someone else." I say as I glare at Itachi.
"Ohhh." She was sitting in between them. I walk and sit on the floor in front of her.
"I feel short." I wine.
"Don't worry when you stand your just as tall as me."
"But that does not help me right now..."
"Just keep saying that. It should work..."
"Shorty."
"Shut up Deidara."
"Make me."
"Hey Sakura I have a secrit I want to tell you."
"Shut up!"
"You first."
"STOP!" I hear Itachi yell. It was almost his birthday. Me and Sakura had been planing it. She had goten the present she lefted behind. We were almost ready. Tomorrow was his birthday. So even if we wern't ready we'd have to be. The rest of the day goes by fast. We would not have time to celabrate but at least we could say happy birthday.

Naruto's P.O.V.!

'I wonder what Sakuras doing... I wonder if shes ok...'
"Hey loser stop dazing."
"Shut up Sasuke!"
"Make me." He says to me.
"I will you stupid retart!" I say inraged.
"Stop it!"
"Thank you Rai." Kakashi tells are new female member.
"Now today were starting the exames." We walk into the room. Kakashi wishs us good luck before leaving. I knew both me and Sasuke did not care what happend. Even Ino was not herself. She was bussy moping over Sakura. We all wanted her back. We missed her so much. The exam started. We had anwserd the 10 quistion. I stayed where I was I barly listen to what the man said. I was bussy worrying about Sakura. He said we passed. I was still to sad to say a dang word. Just then this purple haired woman broke the window open and told us about the 2th exam. We were all standing with are gropes now.
"A first love never dies. Thats what I've heard when I was traviling at least..." I jumped. I looked over to see it was Rai.
"What? My brother told me all about Sakura. How you felt for her and everything." She added.

Sakura's P.O.V.

It was about 8 o'clock by the time we were done training. It was hard but I knew that being here would not be easy... We eat dinner and what not. We were now watching T.V. -Yawn-
"Its bed time for me!" I say before trying to get up. I fell on the floor.
"Ow. That hurt. I'm too tired to go to my room now... I think I'll just sleep here." I say laying down. I feel hands around me.
"What'ya doin?" I ask Deidara as me picks me up.
"I'm being nice. Yeah."
"So what ya doing?"
"Puting you on the chotch....Yeah."
"Oh. Thanks!" I say before yawning again. I lay down on the chotch and pass out. I was dead tired. I wake back up around 2. I had already pacted my stuff the night before last. Deidara and Itachi were both out cold. So was Kizzy.
"I guess its too early..." I get myself breakfeast, eat, get dreased, take my shower, and lay back down waiting for everyone else to get up. Itachi was the first one up. He looked really funny. He looked around the room like what? I thought I when to bed somwere else... I laughted which got his atention.
"You looked funny a minute ago."
"Arn't you leaving?"
"No not till Kizzys up."
"Oh. What time is it?"
"About 3."
"Dang I've not sleeped in this long in..." He seemed lost trying to remaber something. Maybe about when he was little? "I've never sleeped in this late before..."
"Oh. Well I guess you stayed up really late then. Or maybe your body need sleep for a long time. Oh yeah happy birthday."
"You knew it was my birthday?"
"Yea... Kizzy told me when it was." 'When is Kizzy going to get up!'
"Oh." He answers now with this I don't care tone his brother shows all the time. Kizzy yawned before falling of the chotch on to Deidara. Which when she opened her eyes she screamed.
"You freacking purvert! GET AWAY FROM ME NOW!" Which woke him up.
"Your on me! Yeah!" Heyelled trying to save himself.
"Ah!" She says jumping off him. She then runs into the closest bathroom. We hear the shower start.
"I'm not coming out of here until every skin cell that tuched him has been removed!" Me and Itachi were laughting are little heads off. Deidara was giving us death grares. I was to bussy laughting to care. So was Itachi.
Sign up to rate and review this story