Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > What? She Left?!?{(Love)An Uchiha Or Deidara(Love)} (A Sakura Story...)

Part 6 Happy Birthday! But We Have To Go!

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Ok this one is about Sakura finily snaping after her and Sasuke had just beening fighting. This will be about Sakura leaving and being in the crimanal oranisashon Akatsuki. She leaves to get free o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Itachi, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 1315 words

0Unrated

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Don't say I do and can't sleep the guy who owns its name right, so deal!

(Recap!)

(Where we left Sakura! Sakura's PO.V.)

"I have to go get in the shower now!" She says jumping off the floor. She then runs into the closest bathroom. We hear the shower start.
"I'm not coming out of here until every skin cell that touched that nasty ground has been removed!" Me, Itachi, and Deidara were laughing are buts off.

(Where We left Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke. Naruto's P.O.V.)

"Now today were starting the exams." We walk into the room. Kakashi wishes us good luck before leaving. I knew both me and Sasuke had been did not care what happened. Even Ino was not herself. She was busy moping over Sakura. We all wanted her back. We missed her so much. The exam started. We had answered the 10 question. I stayed where I was I barely listen to what the man said. I was busy worrying about Sakura. He said we passed. I was still too sad to say a dang word. Just then this purple haired woman broke the window open and told us about the 2th exam. We were all standing with are gropes now.
"A first love never dies. That's what I've heard when I was traveling at least..." I jumped. I looked over to see it was Rai.
"What? My brother told me all about Sakura. How you felt for her and everything." She added.

(End Recap!)


Sakura's P.O.V.

After Kizzy got out of the shower we got the present for Deidara we had gotten.
"Hey you. Happy birthday!" Kizzy said to Deidara. He looks at the present checking to make sure she had not done anything to it. He then gets hyper and happy about getting a present. I'm guessing he must not get presents often.
"And we got a present for you!" I add happily. We were grinning are little heads off. Kizzy had made a cake before we knew we had a mission. We hung around with him before we ran off. We were half way to the village before remembering that The Chunin Exam had begun.
"What are we going to do?"
"Were going to act like we live there."
"And you don't think anyone will know who I I'm?"
"No just act like a different person. And also DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT use your real name!" Kizzy screamed in my ear.
"Ok." I said calmly.
"Because if you do they will know its you." She added.
"I won't." I say still calm.
"God. We'd be soo dead if you did. There's ninja from every village there. It would not take long for them to kill us."
"Ok." I say now just a little scared. We run in silents for a little longer.
"Sakura."
"Yes?"
"I need to put a seal on you."
"What!?! What kind of seal?"
"One to hide your identity. Sense we'll be in the hidden leaf for one whole year."
"We will?"
"Yup! Or until we complete are mission. Were saying we were transferred from the hidden mist village." She says well pulling out two hidden mist village head bands.
"Where did you get those?" I ask pointing at them.
"Oh we'll two ninjas were support to be transferred but I killed them and stoll this and changed their names. You can pick do you want to be Kasumi Yasu or Michiko Takara. Which one will it be?"
"Um. I guess Michiko Takara."
"Ok. That will be what I call you once we get into the city. You must call me Kasumi Yasu. Or they'll find out."
"Ok." I say.
"Ok. Well now I want you to put a picture in your mind of what you want to look like."
"Ok." I get a picture of this awesome girl.
(This is what the girl looks like. Just no wings.)
http://images.quizilla.com/K/KI/KIT/kitty41188123/1166561019__DemonNeko.jpg
"Ok. I've got the picture in my head now what?"
"This." She grabs my upper arm. I screech in pain. I feel like my body was changing.
"Sorry... But this is what I must do." She says before I pass out.



"Uh what happened?" I ask as I open my eyes.
"Sorry about that. I had to do that were almost to the village. So we should keep are gard up." Kizzy tells me.
"Ok-" I open my eyes its about 8 o'clock. That's when I see myself."-Woh what happened?"
"You changed... remember? That picture you had in your head earlier... That's what you look like now."
"Oh. Ok." Now a little calmer. I had become really pale. I now had longer hair. It was blue too. So were my eyes.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"Tomorrow we start the second exam brother." Rai tells me.
"Yea I know... I think I want to go for a walk." I tell her.
"You mean you want to train. Right? I know you to well." She tells me kind of teasing.
"Yea. Night by the time I get back you'll be asleep."
"Ok have fun Brother." I walk out of the village. I see two girls. One with blue hair well the other has purple. I decide to see why they are here. They were not in the first exam.
"Who are you? Why are you by this village?"
"Because we were transferred here. Were going into the city tomorrow. Got a problem with that?" The purple haired girl says. Which pisses me off.
"Yes I do." I say back.
"Then let's fix your problem. I know the best way. Kill you." She says.
"Like you could."
"Um Kasumi. You should not do that." The blue haired girl says to the other girl.
"Why not Michiko?" The girl she called Kasumi ask.
"Because we live here now. We can't just kill anyone we want. Unlike where we're from they don't allow this." Michiko replies.
"Come on bring it." I tell her.
"Stop. Don't. Please Kasumi. We should be lucky we were able to come here. We should not start trouble." Michiko says.
"Come on he started it." Kasumi tells her. They shear a glare for a moment before Kasumi backs down.
"Fine. Just don't bug us again /boy/." She says with hatred.
"Whatever."
"Ah!" She then tackles me. I quickly pin her to the ground.
"Don't try that again. /Girl/." I say before walking off.
Sakura's(or now known as Michiko) P.O.V.

"Don't try that again. /Girl/." Sasuke tells Kizzy before walking off. After he was gone I started talking to Kizzy.
"And to think I once liked him!"
"Thats Sasuke? As in Itachi's little brother Sasuke? Sasuke Uchiha?" She ask.
"Yup." I say back.
"Oh god. That's just sad. I only used like 1% of my power...."
"Dang that is sad. He'll never beat Itachi."
"Yea I know. To match him I have to use 100% of my power. You could probably be as great as him too. Just train hard enought."
"Thanks." I say. We talk the rest of the night before going infrount of the Hokage tomorrow. He falls for are lies. Sense he does not know if any sensei will take us he tells us we have the day off. We run around town having fun. Lucky we don't run into anyone I know... Well knew. The next day when the hokage calls us in we find out we would be on my old team. I was about to freack. Its not good cause I don't know if I would be able to act like someone else for a year or more!
"Do you know him?" He ask me.
"Who?" I ask litterly feeling stupid.
"Kakashi Hatake." He says.
"No. Whos that?" I ask.
"Oh he's going to be your new sensei."
"Oh ok."
Sign up to rate and review this story