Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > What? She Left?!?{(Love)An Uchiha Or Deidara(Love)} (A Sakura Story...)

Part 7 They Replaced Me!?

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Ok this one is about Sakura finily snaping after her and Sasuke had just beening fighting. This will be about Sakura leaving and being in the crimanal oranisashon Akatsuki. She leaves to get free o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Itachi, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 1518 words

0Unrated


/Disclamer:// I Don't own Naruto, ok?



(Recap!)

(Where we left Sakura! Sakura's PO.V.)

"Do you know him?" He ask me.
"Who?" I ask literally feeling stupid.
"Kakashi Hatake." He says.
"No. Who's that?" I ask.
"Oh he's going to be your new sensei."
"Oh ok."
"You two will meet your new team."

(Where we left Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke. Sasuke's P.O.V.)

"Come on bring it." I tell her.
"Stop. Don't. Please Kasumi. We should be lucky we were able to come here. We should not start trouble." Michiko says.
"Come on he started it." Kasumi tells her. They shear a glare for a moment before Kasumi backs down.
"Fine. Just don't bug us again boy." She says with hatred.
"Whatever."
"Ah!" She then tackles me. I quickly pin her to the ground.
"Don't try that again. Girl." I say before walking off.

(End Recap!)



Sakura's P.O.V.

I see Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke... And this girl!?! 'They replaced me!?! But... but. Get over it! I don't live here anymore. This is just a mission. Remember mission. Just a mission. Nothing more.' I keep telling myself but it still hurt. Knowing that they just moved on...
"Sasuke. You're slow." She says giggling. She kind of looked like me... Just with short hair and black hair.
"I I'm not Rai." Sasuke said back to her smiling. 'Wow I'd never seen Sasuke smile.. So happily...ever before.'
"Hi! I'm Naruto...." I stopped listening after that. Everyone was saying who they were.
"Can you even act like you care Michiko?"
"Hmm no." I say fatly.
"Oh how nice...Are team work should be much better now." Kakashi said with sarcasm in his voice. Kasumi laughed at what he said.

"Why is it whenever there's a new person I'm picked to take them on as a student? Why can't someone else have them?" Kakashi says as we walk to the training ground. 'He would not be saying that if knew who I really was.' I think to myself sorely. Kasumi was talking with Naruto.
"So I see you're like my brother..."
"What?"
"I said. You seem like my brother is now. You two should get along good." Rai says. She then runs over to Sasuke and drags him over.
"Sasuke talk to her!" Rai tells him.
"Why should I?"
"Cause I said so."
"Fine. This is only because you're my sister." He says. He walks next to me.
"Hi." He says. You could tell without trying he did not want to be doing this.
"Hi. Ass." I say back to Sasuke.
"Whore."
"Gay wad."
"Bitch."
"Man whore."
"Ugly ass bitch."
"Stupid dumb ass."
"Retard."
"Loser."
"Stupid."
"You know your insults keep getting worse." I say.
"But not as bad as yours."
"Yes your right." I say pausing. Making him think he's won, before saying, "Mine are two hundred times better than yours.
"I think about mine." He says.
"Ohhhhh. Be careful. You might hurt yourself." I hear Naruto start laughing, Kasumi was too.
"Shut up. Naruto. You stupid loser." Sasuke says. Kakashi stop at a wall and starts banging his head ageist it.
"Why. I'm. I. Stuck. With. Such. Incompetent. Students? Why? Oh. Why?" He said over and over again. Well hitting his head on the wall. After awhile we all stop to see what he's doing. All but Naruto. He didn't get what Kakashi was doing.
"What are you doing sensei?"
"Hitting my head because I can't believe how bad you all are at getting along." He tells Naruto.
"Oh ok than." He says to Kakashi. The fighting between me and Sasuke starts back up again. This time it ends with Kakashi, Naruto, Kasumi, and Rai pulling us apart and grabbing are arms and holding them. So we stay apart.
"Fuck face." I say to Sasuke.
"Loser." He says back.
"Rude ass mother-" I start to say.
"Stop." Kakashi tells me well his hand is over my mouth. I bite his hand.
"Yaow! Don't bite me Michiko!" Kakashi yelled at me.
"Now back to what I was saying. You rude ass mother fucker. You're more of a loser than I ever will be." I say to Sasuke.
"You blue eyed, blue haired freak."
"Yes. I know I'm a freak. But unlike you. Not in the bad way."
"Well weakling if you want a fight, bring it."
"Stupid. Were both being held be 2 people so we don't fight. Duh!" I say to him. He just growls at me.
"Ok I say were not training today, bye. Well work on team work tomorrow." Kakashi says to us before disappearing. Kasumi drags me away well Naruto, and Rai drag Sasuke away.
About a week later after me and Kasumi were done training we when home. Were we called each other Sakura and Kizzy instead of Mickiko and Kasumi.
"Hi girls."
"Hello Itachi." We both say to him.
"Dang it Itachi! I said I was going to say hi YEAH! You're just copying me Yeah!" Deidara yells.
"Shhhh you two! If you two don't remember your missing ninjas. And were trying to act like we live here." I say annoyed.
"Well Sakura. I'm here for a real reason." Itachi says.
"What's that yeah!?"
"That there's going to be an attack on the hidden leaf soon. Right after the final exam starts." Itachi says.
"Oh. So stay alert?" I ask. Kizzy just listens to what we say.
"So w-w-will he be the one to start it?" Kizzy ask out of nowhere.
"Yes. Stupid trader." Itachi says. I look at they lost.
"Who is he?"
"He is this horrible person. I don't see why leader even let him in. The betrayed the organization. Everyone was on a mission next to him. He came after Kizzy here. He tried to kill her." Deidara said.
"Y-y-yes he did. But he had just finished his mission in time. He came in to wake me up. To see what that horrible person was trying to do. He saved me. I was so little. I can't stand him." Kizzy tells me.
"Can I know his name?" I ask.
"Orochimaru." Itachi says.
"Oh my. This is bad!" I say unable to believe a sannin was planning of attacking this village. After there visit of warning us they leave. The next day part two of the exams starts. The first day when by quickly. I run into Naruto well looking for the right scroll. Kizzy was guarding ours. I just had to help find one.
"Aren't you that boy? Naruto right?" I say playing off like I did not care.
"Yes. It's me." He says. We than get attacked. I attack with all my power. Most of it was from the time with Kizzy and training at Akatsuki. I look at my arm as I feel pain.
"Oh no." I say quickly before the seal brakes.
"Sakura! It's you!" Naruto says.
"Umm yes it is. I need you to keep this a secrete." I say as I finish off the last person. I quickly redo the seal.
"Wow Sakura. I've missed you so much! Why are you pretending to be someone else?"
"Because Naruto. I want to come back to the hidden leaf village but first I'm going to find out all I can about Akatsuki. So shhh. Don't. Tell. Anyone. I'm. Here! Ok?!"
"Yes ok Sakura." He says. I give him a hug and leave.

Naruto P.O.V.
"Wow Sakura. She's back. But I must not tell a soul!" I say as I walk back.
"What loser?" Sasuke says.
"Nothing I just know something you don't even know." I say happily.
"What is it?" He says looking at me.
"I'm not going to tell you." I say even happier.
"Why not? We are a team."
"Because I promised."
"Promised who?"
"Can't tell you that ether. If you knew that you would tell some other people that she would be in trouble."
"Who is it!?!"
"Can't tell you."
"Damn it Naruto! Tell me!"
"Sorry Sasuke. But no."
"Damn it tell me!"
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Tell me!"
"No."
"Yes!"
"No."
"Tell me!"
"Can't."
"Fine. I'll get Kakashi."
"You can't until we get done with this part of the test. By then Ill have forgot myself." I say smiling my head off.
"Why can't you tell just me? You know me. I won't tell a soul!" He says.
"But she told me don't tell anyone, and sorry Sasuke but your someone, and someone falls under anyone."
"Damn it come on. And who is she?"
"Uh... I didn't say she! I said he! Yea that's it! I said he! Not she! You need to get your ears checked."
"I heard you right. You said /she/. Not /he/. So who is it?"
"I can't tell you Sasuke! Even if I could. I wouldn't."
"Who is it?"
"Not telling you."
"Naruto you are such a loser!"
"I I'm not!"
"Uh yes you are. If you weren't than you'd tell me."
(Its supost to be longer but It won't let me put more text in! So it will now be part of 8! But now no recap in 8!)
Sign up to rate and review this story