Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > What? She Left?!?{(Love)An Uchiha Or Deidara(Love)} (A Sakura Story...)

Part 8 Time To Run!

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Ok this one is about Sakura finily snaping after her and Sasuke had just beening fighting. This will be about Sakura leaving and being in the crimanal oranisashon Akatsuki. She leaves to get free o...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Itachi, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 2271 words

0Unrated
Sakura's P.O.V.

"You bitch." Kizzy says as she jumps out of a tree.
"You were going to betray us. All for this village? How could you?"
"I was not it was a lie. I swear!" I yell to her.
"Yeah right."
"If I did not lie than the mission would be in vain!"
"Fine. I'll believe you."
Around midnight we found the second scroll and found somewhere safe to wait until it was time for the third exam.
"I'm going to go for a walk ok?" I ask Kizzy.
"K." I than walk off about an hour later.
"Sakura." I hear an oh to well known voice say.
"Sasuke..." I whisper under my breath. All my old feelings came rushing back into me. So bad that I felt a pulse from my seal. I kept myself from having it brake again.
"Sakura. I know thats you." Sasuke says to me as I try to ignore him. Next thing I knew I was pinned down on the ground. Sasuke was less than an inch away from my face. My eyes grew big.
"Sakura. Why did you leave?" Sasuke normally never cared if I was there or dead.
"Why would you care?"
"Because. I know I acted like I could care less. But after you left... It hit me. It hurt. I could not sleep. I just laid awake worrying. Were you ok? Where were you? Did you hate me? Every though had you in it." He said looking at me with a gaze I could never describe. I felt like... I could not explain how I felt. There were just so many emotions.
"Sasuke..." That was all I could say. But what happened after that was even more shocking than what he said before. I felt something soft brush against my lips. My eyes grew wide as he kissed me. After a couple of seconds I kissed back. But still I could not even think I was in so much shock. After I broke the kiss before anything else could happen I blurted out. "How did you know it was me?"
"Because. I beat the info out of Naruto." At first I thought of how nice. Kind of sourly. But now I almost feel sad. Cause if I never left. Sure he may never have liked me. But still. I wish I could finally say ha Ino pig! I win. But yet still I felt dishonest because now part of me wanted to stay here in the hidden leaf village.
"Sakura. You should not flirt with someone's little brother. Even if you knew the little brother first." I hear Itachi say.
"What?" I ask a little confused.
"Itachi..." I hear Sasuke say with hatred.
"Hi little brother. I just came to get my girl." What the hell? Who is he talking about? I ask myself. But then I get who he was talking about. /Me/.
"Shes not your girl. She just kissed me." Brother rivalry? Over me. Oh how nice... I think to myself bitterly.
"Well why would she do that? Did she feel sorry for you?" He asked smirking. I was now pressed against Sasuke's body. Itachi was on a tree branch and Sasuke was holding me so tight I could barley breath. Itachi hopped down from the branch he was on.
"Sakura. Come. My brother is not someone to be around for long." I felt part of me want to start to move.
"Like you are any better. Ha that's a laugh. A big one too." Next thing I knew I was being flung over Sasuke's shoulder and he was off. When he did stop running he set me down softly.
"Sakura. I must know something..."
"Yes Sasuke?" I said well my mind raced with what it could be.
"I want to know how you know my brother."
"Well... uh." I said trying to think of how bad this could end if I said how I truly met him. "After I ran away. He was the first person I talked too."
"I want you to promise me something."
"What is it?"
"Just promise."
"I can't until you tell me."
"Fine I will. I want you never to talk to my brother again, and I want you to say here. With me." The old Sakura would have said yes in a heartbeat. But now... I don't know if I could say yes to that.
"Sasuke... I-I-I'm sorry." I say to him before swiftly pinning him to a tree. "Sasuke. I'm sorry. I would say yes. But this can only be a mission. Good bye. This will probably be the last time I see you." I say before hitting a presser point and a tear falls down my face as I get ready to leave. We had got all the info Konoha had, Next to something Kakashi had come to have, the 4th himself had given him it...
Naruto's P.O.V.

"Sasuke? Rai, He's not around here. He's nowhere. Do you think he left...?" I ask Rai.
"No of course not! He would not leave his sister here. Right?" She says with a little doubt hidden in her voice.
"SASUKE!" I hear her yell. I turn to see Sasuke not moving.
"What happened?" She yells as she shakes him.
"Rai. Rai. RAI!" Sasuke yells at her.
"Brother!" She says hugging him.
"Where's Sakura?"
"What are you taking about Sasuke. Sakura's gone." I say trying to hide what we both knew. Which was she was here just playing she was someone else.
"No! I mean she's gone! Again!" Sasuke yelled at me.
"Wait you mean she left again!? But she said..." I say. I could not believe she would do this. My heart sunk.
"She lied to us. She lied to me." I say trailing off. "Why would she do this!" I said hitting the ground. I now had anger running through me.
"Naruto being mad is not going to help. We need Kakashi. Now." Sasuke said calmly.
"Ok." I say. We both start running to a gate when we get there everyone was dead.
"What happened here?" I ask Sasuke.
"Like I know." He said sending me a glare.
"Do you think... she did this...?" I ask fearing I knew the answer.
"I think so..." Sasuke says looking around the place.
"We need Kakashi sensei." I tried to hide the worry in my voice.
"Yeah lets get moving." Rai says. Once we get there we find him sleeping.
"What time is it?"
"Around well probably midnight maybe later." Sasuke says.
"KAKASHI GET UP!" I say pounding on the door. After about ten minutes of this he answers the door yelling at us for leaving the chunin exam.
"ButKakashisensei!Sakurawasherebutnowshesgoneagain! Weneedyourhelp! Wethinkshekilledpeoplethisisbad!"
"What?" Kakashi said looking at me like I was crazy.
"He said But Kakashi sensei! Sakura was here but now shes gone again! We need your help! We think she killed people this is bad!" Sasuke says.
"She was here!? And you didn't tell me?" He said annoyed.
"Well I found out she was here just earlier today! Sasuke beat the info out of me! But she told me not to tell anyone! She said she was going to stay here! She was just finding out what she could about it so we knew!" I yell out.
"Great. Let me guess she was the blue haired girl. Right?" Kakashi says still with annoyance in his voice.
"Yes!" I yell out. The more I thought about it the worse things seemed.

Sakura's P.O.V.

"Sakura you been deathly quiet even sense we had to kill those guards... This is part of life here. Did it both you that badly?"
"Yeah kind of... can we stop Kizzy? I want to wash off all this blood. Its I don't know how to say this it just kind of freaky wearing someones blood."
"How do you think Itachi came? He was covered in blood. Gross kind of. Until you get used to it. Then you'll be fine." Kizzy says trying to reassure me. Which meant she did not want to stop.
"So you don't want to stop till we get home. Right?"
"You got it!"
"I just though of something but what happened to Itachi and Deidara?"I ask.
"I don't know. There probably off on some mission."
"Oh ok. I can trust you right?"
"Yeah were friends."
"Well I kind of feel bad about lying to Naruto. He always had been a good person. Just no one liked his cause of his secrete. Sasuke and I were the first two he ever really got close to. He never did anything to anyone for them to hate him..."
"Its ok. He'll get over it. This is kind of a family. We have everyone fighting. Thats how big families are. So just think of this as your home." Kizzy says before looking at the old hide out and seeing it swarmed with Leaf ninjas.
"What the hell happened?" I ask.
"I say you two needs to stay out of the open." A voice I knew oh to well.
"Kakashi sensei." I mumble out as I feel the Jonin garb both of us and wipe us behind a tree with him.
"I guess we found you." I hear Kakashi say. I had chills running up and down my back. This is it! Were dead! I yell in my head.
"So Sakura. Where's Naruto? Where did you two take him? We all know hes the nine tailed fox demon. So do you extract the demon as painfully as you can so his death will take long?" He says like this we were talking about the weather.
"When they get Naruto there going to kill him?" I say in to much shock to even yell.
"Yeah... told you he was going to get over you lying... just didn't say how." Kizzy tells me.
"Theyre going to kill him?" I say again unable to believe he was going to be killed. Than it hit me. At first I thought Naruto had leave to hunt me down again. But now I knew why Itachi was there. Not to warn me and Kizzy but to get Naruto. I suddenly see an picture in my head. Naruto was tied up. He looked likewho ever had been holding him there had been beating him. Than thats when I seen someone else kill him and tell someone who was hidden in the shadows "Ha now you can't have him!"
"He's going to die..." I mumble to myself.
"Sakura. Were going to die to! So shut up." Kizzy yells at me.
"Where is he?"
"I don't know..." I just about wine out.
"Wheres your new base?"
"Even if we were stupid we wouldn't tell /you/. I've been-"
"-Kizzy we don't need anymore trouble."
"Sakura if were going to die I say we should at least say what we want."
"Yeah but who said I want to die!"
"I know you two know where he is. I'll make you a deal. Your freedom to chose if you want to live in the leaf or not and all you have to do is tell me where the one boy who cares about you more than life is. Deal Sakura?" I was unsure. It was fun playing with people... This life was better than the one I had in Konoha. But I guess Itachi was right. He said 'If you can go home. You know you'll want to. But than you think about all the times you've played with peoples minds and hearts and you'll want to keep doing that. You'll never want to stop.' So it was time to play my own trick.
"Ok so you're saying if I tell you where he is I can come back to Konoha?" I say even my eyes played along. I did want to so I just let that rule but just for now.
"Yes. Do we have a deal?"
"Sakura! You wouldn't would you?"
"Sorry Kizzy but that's an offer I can't refuse. Deidara took him north of the village."
"Than why are you heading west?"
"Were support to buy him time. Than he's going to kill him." I paused to see all that I had done so far.
"So youll let us go now right?"
"Nope. But thanks for the info."
"No thank /you/." I say as I grab a small scroll from his pocket and kick free. Kizzy does the same thing and we're gone.
"Why did you tell him that!?"
"Deidara's a big boy. He can take care of himself. Or thats what you told me..."
"True. Good job."
"But really Kizzy what happened to Naruto?"
"I don't know. Maybe he's trying to find us. Well you."
"Hm good answer."
"So I wonder where could the new hide out be? I have no idea."
"Need help?" Deidara said grinning at me. For what reason. I did not know.
"Sure!" Kizzy said well I became lost in though. I follow not really paying any attention to where I was going.
"Sakura." I hear a voice say. "Sakura. Hey are you in there?" Kizzy said knocking on my head.
"Yeah?" I ask as I shake my head.
"What world were you in? And who were you thinking of?"
"No one!" I say as I feel a little bush on my checks.
"Sure... Thats what you say now. But I know you were thinking of you and someone. So sense you won't tell me who you
were thinking of what were you thinking of?" She said trying to squeeze any info she could out of me.
Sign up to rate and review this story