Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Razor Blade kisses *~* One shot

Why?

by x-xJafax-x 0 reviews

Love? is the worst kind of weapon ..... and he loves to abuse it its no longer under construction ~ so u can read it =D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 751 words

0Unrated
3 weeks, five days and 23 hours since I last saw Pete and you think that's sad, I could even tell you the minutes as well.

Life has, well become so unliveable, my TV. has become my new best friend, it wasn't like I had any, anyway Pete was my life my everything.

A/N the rest of this chapter is in another point of view, hu's ahh that indeed would be telling.

It was a particularly cold, winter's night and I was walking through a park, the name of the park ? I have no idea, I just kept walking I need to clear my head.

The thoughts were swimming in my head, they where so intense I didn't even realise I had stopped. I looked ahead of me, my eyes squinting to see if I could make out what the black silhouette was.

As, I could not possibly make out what it was, I trudged over to the "thing" stopping in horror, at what I saw ....... The clean white snow had been stained, stained with a crimson liquid, which was if I'm not mistaken, was blood ..... Wait did I say blood, alarm bells went off in my head, as a soft moan could be heard from the dying, person, brought me back to my senses.

I took the scarf from my leg (hint hint eh? Lol) and binded her wrist as only one was bleeding. I picked up the limp body and carried her to the hospital, I could feel her life draining, but I couldn't tell what it was, but there was something keeping her here.

The rest of the night to me was a blur, her being rushed in and out of rooms, loud noises and the sounds of machines, as sleep overtook my body, I had no idea what it was but I had a feeling, this girl was special.


My POV

I awoke to the sounds of machines beeping and soft snoring in the corner. I looked around, my vision still hazy.

I looked quickly at the corner and was amazed by what I saw, it was him !? I hadn't seen him since the decay dance bash back in February 2005, and I'm surprised he's even here, actually where am I?
I looked round the room and after a few minutes, everything came flooding back, the photo's the blood and my tears.

I screamed In frustration why the hell did he save me?

A/N It's now back into William's POV

I woke up to someone screaming, actually I woke up with a shock and fell out of the chair.
"what's wrong?" I asked frantically.

She stopped screaming, looked at me, her eyes full of hurt. I then realised who she was, it was Lucy, as in Pete's best friend and if you hurt her I'll kill you. Wow I hadn't seen her since the Decay Dance Party.

Her weak voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"you, you brought me back" she said and started to cry.

I looked at her confused then I glanced down at her wrist. "this, this was a suicide attempt?" I asked.

"yeah, yeah it was" she said

I was angry at her, but I had no idea why, I didn't even know her that well and the last time we met I was shouted at for even talking to her, actually where was Pete?

"where's Pete?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

I didn't get an answer but her bursting in a whole set of new tears.

"trust me will, you don't even want to know" she said after a few moments.

"but if its making you this upset, I do" I said.

She sighed, and proceeded to tell me every sordid detail, and I mean everything and finished up with her laying in the hospital bed telling me about it.

I was completely speechless, Pete had done all this to her and no one had even a clue to what he had done, well except her best friend but she was all the way in Las Vegas planning her first single release.

"will?" she asked.

"err, yeah" I answered.

"thanks for today I don't know why but it helped" she said.

I went to answer her but she had fallen asleep.

I wish I could say I was saved today
My angel in all his, light
Could not protect me in the night
As my tears fall
Did he save me before it was to late?
Well we'll just have to wait
Sign up to rate and review this story