Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Strange and Fantastical Tales of Ju-Ju Boy and Mr. Scrooge

Dead Rising

by Ravenspear 1 review

Hidan drives Kakuzu crazy in the most homicidal, psychotic sense of the word. (Set during/after chapter 324.)

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-09-29 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 869 words

4Hot
Hidan has been playing around too long, Kakuzu thinks.

Nevermind that it's only been a few minutes since the Konoha ninja attacked. Nevermind that Hidan actually seems to be trying to move along rather swiftly today. Nevermind, nevermind, nevermind.

Hidan has been playing around for too long, and that is why Kakuzu is interfering. Not because Hidan's voice - all gleeful religious mania and bloodlust - grates on him, agitates him, sends chills up his spine like nails on blackboard and fills his mind with the urge, the /need/, to kill; see blood staining the ground and feel a pulse fade and die beneath his hands. It's a flimsy excuse, he knows, but at the moment he feels the need to justify why he's next to Hidan, his partner's arm in a crushing grip, before he's even aware that he has started moving.

"Kakuzu! What are you-!" Hidan begins, furious at the interruption, but doesn't get farther before Kakuzu wrenches him away from shadowy hands and his bloody seal, and with all his might hurls him face first at the stone wall. There is a resounding "crack" when he impacts, and a cloud of pulverized stone rises around him.

Kakuzu strides up the stairs silently, intently, pays no mind to the stunned Konoha ninja who are for a moment too shocked by the display to even rush to the side of their wounded comrade. The dust cloud clears as he gets closer, revealing Hidan sprawled in a pile of rubble, his skin returned to normal by the interruption of the ceremony. He looks up, anger and frustration burning in bloodshot eyes. "What the fuck do you think you are doing, Kakuzu? I told you to stay out!"

"Shut up," Kakuzu responds as he reaches down to grab Hidan by the back of his head, pulling him into a standing position by the hair, and pushing him into the wall with nearly crushing force.

Hidan is too pissed off to care much about orders at the moment, though. He snarls, lips pulling back to reveal teeth bloodstained to a shade of pink Kakuzu finds more than just a little intriguing. "That was sacrilege! You interrupted a holy ritual! You interrupted my communion with God!"

"I told you to shut up/," Kakuzu growls, and then there is the glint of sunlight on metal and blood in Kakuzu's eyes, and he blinks rapidly to clear them, being met by the sight of the gaping cut he just placed across Hidan's throat and the blood running in thick rivulets down his chest. /Yes. This is what he wants. This is beautiful.

Hidan coughs, drowning in his own blood as he tries futilely to draw breath, but his eyes are calm as he watches Kakuzu watch him bleed out, and he slowly trails his leg up Kakuzu's thigh until it comes to rest at his hardened cock. Hidan smirks, revealing teeth that have gone from pink to dark red, and mouths "You sick fuck".

Kakuzu raises an eyebrow and undoes Hidan's pants, sliding his hand inside to find the proof that Hidan is at least as much of a sick fuck as he is, and Hidan laughs a wheezing gurgling laugh as he pulls Kakuzu's mask down and pulls his face closer, crushing their mouths together in something that is less about kissing and more about biting and blood and pain and fury.

This is how it always is. Violent and hungry; Hidan dying as Kakuzu fucks him or jacks him off, and Kakuzu getting drunk on the taste of Hidan's blood and getting high on Hidan's slowing heartbeat, and fuck if it isn't the best thing either of them has ever experienced.

Hidan breaks their liplock with a gasp, choking on clotting blood as Kakuzu strokes his cock with quick painful jerking movements and a too-tight grip, and Kakuzu just stares as Hidan's eyes flutter half-closed, his movements get weaker and more lethargic, and his chest heaves one last time before he stops breathing entirely. He finishes quickly, jerking Hidan to completion a moment before his heart gives in and three moments before he is well and truly gone to the world. And this is what Kakuzu gets off on; the moment when Hidan goes limp and his eyes go unfocused and glassy and his come covers Kakuzu's hand as his heart ceases to beat. Sex can't compare to this. Sex is but a pale imitation of this, and as he comes himself, Kakuzu finds himself silently agreeing with Hidan that the act of destruction does hold some essence of divinity.

Afterward, bloodlust sated, Kakuzu slowly regains his bearings. Hidan's corpse is carelessly dropped to the ground (no reason not to add insult to injury, really). He should wake up in a few hours, after his throat has mended and his lungs have expelled the clotted blood. He'd probably come around sooner with some medical assistance, but for the moment, Kakuzu has some more pressing matters to deal with.

Suppressing a sigh at the stupidity of today's ninja, who doesn't even try to take a ridiculously advantageous situation and use it against their enemy, Kakuzu turns to face four utterly dumbstruck Konoha ninja.
Sign up to rate and review this story