Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Strange and Fantastical Tales of Ju-Ju Boy and Mr. Scrooge

Inevitable

by Ravenspear 0 reviews

It had been inevitable, that it would come to this. To moans and heat and raking nails and need.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 235 words

1Insightful
It had been inevitable, that it would come to this. To moans and heat and raking nails and need.

It had been inevitable ever since that first time Kakuzu reached out and untangled a piece of himself; let it slither down his forearm and across his palm and over his fingers, and close the gap between a shoulder and a severed arm. Because that first time suddenly became many times - uncountable times - as he kept putting a broken Hidan together again and again and again; kept making himself a part of his partner's body over and over and over.

It had been inevitable, because blood calls to blood and Kakuzu knows that there is not one vein or artery or even a single, insignificant capillary in Hidan's body that hasn't once belonged to him. Knows because every time they touch, he can feel each and every one of those displaced vessels thrumming with the instinct to return, to seek their way back into his body, where they belong.

And so the two of them grasp and grip and cling and thrust and push and press until there is no space left between them and no air in their lungs that isn't taken from the other's mouth; striving to get just a little bit closer, a little bit deeper, to erase all distinction between them until they become one; perfect and flawless and whole.
Sign up to rate and review this story