Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Theres A Secret In The Air

Frank, What's In The Box?

by A_Silent_Killing 2 reviews

Frank is hideing something from everyone except his new friend Chris.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 623 words

1Moving
****** A Couple of Months Later*********

Things were going good except something inside Frank changed or he was doing something to him self like drugs or something I don't know but I do know he drinks a lot and he lashes out at his band mates but not so much at me we have our moments. Right now Frank and some guy named Chris that he became friends with lock themselves in the back of the bus they wouldn't let anyone in. I don't know what there doing but Frank really changes after the lock themselves in the back of the bus the do it a lot. It scares me a lot. Here comes Chris he looks at me and his eyes are red and his nose is to. I go to the back of the bus where I find Frank lying on the bed without a shirt and sweaty his nose and eyes is red just like Chris's were.

"Frank? What do you guys do back here?" I always ask after Chris leaves he always says 'don't worry about it' and I drop it not wanting to cause a fight.

"Nothing just having fun" He says smiling he motions for me to lay with him and I do.

"I love you" I tell him kissing him.

"I love you too" He says kissing back.

"Frank please tell me what you guys do back here it scares me I always find you like this what do you do please tell me" I ask him looking at him.

"I can't" He said trying to hold back tears.

"Yes you can" I say rubbing his stomach I know it calms him down.

"No I really can't you will hate me" he said letting a few tears out.

"No I wouldn't" I'm still rubbing his stomach.

"Yes you will you hate me for drinking I know you do I can see the way you look at me when I do drink" he said letting a few more tears out.

"Yeah I don't like it but I don't know I just want to know what happened why did you start drinking a lot why do you do whatever you do with Chris what happened?"

"I just got really depressed with what happened with you dad I don't know what I just did and drinking and doing co............" he trailed off looking at me.

"Doing what?"

"Nothing" he said looking at a box in the corer of the room.

"No you started to say it what are you doing" I was getting mad.
"Nothing just drop it I can't tell you, You will leave me and I can't live without you" He said still looking at that stupid box.

"What's in the box?" I ask getting up to look inside.

"NO! Sam don't open it" He kind of yelled.

"Why" I say opening it I just stand there with my mouth open and turning around to look at him.

"It's........ It's not what it looks like please let me explain." I just stood there for a second then my anger was swelling up I threw the box at him making the contents of the box spilling all over the bed and storming out pissed as hell that he was doing that the worst drug of all in my mind.

I hear Frank yelling form me and crying I push passed Gerard and Mikey. I was crying really hard. How could he do this he knows I hate it. I ran out of the bus and sat at a picnic table crying really hard mostly because I was scared and partly because I was mad.

__________________________________________________________________

Damm it this was a really hard chapter for me to type please review please
Sign up to rate and review this story