Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > CAMPING! (screams Neil in terror)

destiny of an obsessed mad-man

by frenchfish 3 reviews

Neil has discovered his destiney! it is to bring the team together! and fofill his part in the professey! well so be it, he will do his best...and avoid all creepy crallies while he's at it!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 1148 words

0Unrated
"I'd better get a tan out of this...'vacation' I mean last time we went on a so called 'vacation' we got attacked by evil giants and a mad god of time! What this time? Evil land loving parana's!? Holy shit! i shouldn't be giving Crounos any idea's! He might be watching right now..." i qwivered as i ranted. Hello everyone of my adoring admirers, i know very well that you want me, but sadly (for you that is, not me) my heart is for another (shakspeare was a ladies man? right?). And fro the sake of all that is worthy, i shall not say any names coughs the name Theresa I said i wouldn't say it, doesn't mean i can't cough it...right? But golly! i'm starting to sound like Herry!

"Herry, you driving like a mad man" i pointed out, he swerved into a parking spot, where the road ended and we had to start on foot "hey you wanna go back, i think you forgot to run over that squirle" i commented, Theresa laughed "Yeah, what possessed you to take the wheel from a desent driver? Jay was keeping us alive" she said laughing, there was a slight snore heard from the back "cause he was the walking dead" Herry said, Theresa laughed again. We all got out, Theresa went to the back seat and pocked Jay's stomach "sure don't hurt as much as Herry's but, i think i'll need ice" she commented "your fault, and where exactly are you gonna find ice in the middle of florida in the forest?" Jay said sitting up, i looked over Theresa's shoulder 'i hate him, i hate him, i hate him' i repeated over and over again in my head 'how could she like him!? what is soooooo great about him!? then again, why don't i ask half the population of our school's girls why they like him! What has that boy got, that me, modle fabulous, doesn't?' i thought angrily as i saw Theresa look intio Jay's eyes, i have concluded two senarios for this moment in time!:

senario #1: "AHHHHHHHHHH" i do my warrior scream and pounce on him and tere him to shreads then get the girl 'easy enough...if he doesn't pound me to a pulp...nope how about i skip to senario #2'.

senario #2: walk away slowly as not to startle them (man, it sounds like i'm talking about a bear!'

"I'll take senario number 2 please" i said aloud "talking to yourself again Neil?" came Archie's laughing voice, i turned to look at Theresa and Jay, they were laughing their asses off! "ha ha, very funny, come on, i wanna get a tan in before dark" i said angrily "yeah, that is the best time to get a tan isn't it Neil? When the sun's up" Herry laughed behind me, i had stompped to the front of the gang "urgyness" i said, aloud, again. Hysterical laughter was heard, again. Okay, i guess i can explain a few things:
1. Everyone thinks i'm a self absorbed loser! (though who could resist someone with my looks!?...Theresa)
2. I am VERY good looking (if i do say so myself).
3. No one really LIKES me as a friend, and i guess it's the one reason we can't seem to kick Crounos' butt from here to the Yukon.

There you have it, i think that if the whole team could just be, you know, really close friends, but were still at the "holy crap i'm living in a dorm with strangers" faze (no i didn't say that aloud) But then again, Odie and Herry were best buddies, Jay and Archie were best friends, the girls were...well...girl friend (no! not the lezzie type!) But then there's me...lil' ol' me, all alone here! I try to get in with one of the small groups, but it isn't working. But i think being in the situation that i am, it's my job to bring the gang into one group. Now that i really think about, maybe that's the reason i'm in the group, the god's knew i would be the loner, and knew how much i wanted in the group, that it was my 'destiney' to bring our group together! YES! i am so wisdomatic!

"Hey Neil! Yo man, where are you!?" called a voice, i woke up from my trance, Herry was in front of me "just dazzen man" i said, wow, that did not sound like me! am i alright? have a broke something? like my EGO! AUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i lost my Ego! My self esteem! AHHHHHHHHHHH! anywho back to the still sane world.

"alrighty then, well we still have to walk another... i hate math, someone else do it" Jay said handing over the map 'right, Jay's hatred for Math-o-matics' I grabbed it "um, nope, brain can't process it" i said "big suprise there" Archie said dryly/sarcastically "your hilarious Archie, simply hilarious" i said dryly, he laughed "what's up with you?" he asked 'what am i sick of! what am i sick of he asks! YOU! YOU HAVE WITTED PURPLE HAIRED DIM-WIT!' i was raving in my head silently, letting myself cool down. "we have another 10 minutes to walk till we should get there" Odie concluded after taking the map then handing it back to Jay. "Grando" Jay said 'Grando? what a word? what does Theresa see in that guy?' i was raving again "grando?" Atlanta asked "don't ask" he said simply, i shook my head in dis-belief 'i'm in a group with freaks!'.

We walke don for another 10 minutes till we reached a loop with many campsites, almost all of the were filled, othet then 2. We all walked with our bags on our backs, too a campsite on the far side.

"oh my god" they all said, i was looking around, i didn't feel like admiring nature at this moment "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPIDER! GET IT OFF ME!!! IT'S ON MY HAIR AHHHHHHHHH!" and that would be me freaking out, woopsy daisy's.

"hey neil" calls my author
"no, i am not falling for your 'it's over, let someone else talk' thing! I am smart!" i says crossing my arms, the mexican girl crosses her arms and starts babbling like a booger in a mix of spanish and french.
"did you know that my mom died 5 years ago on this very day?" she asks me
"no, no i didn't" i said, she looks at the floor
"well i did, and let us have a moment of silence, to remember her" she says.

***SILENCE*****

"thank you Neil, may i please have the right of speech?" she asks calmely, a tear falling donw her cheek, i hand it over willingly.
"hey guys, it's moi, well i have to hit the road, g2g rate and riview if you know what's good for you! later aligators!" i says's and leaves behind Neil.
Sign up to rate and review this story