Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

One

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

Sesshomaru and InuYasha are teenagers raised by their father, a dimond smuggler, here in this era --InuYasha is pushing his luck trying to be a rockstar!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 2410 words

1Exciting
Chapter One


In InuYasha's dream

A light settled over the crowd that had gathered to witness the spectacle. Smoke drifted from the earth, seeming to be everywhere and yet not coming from anywhere special. The lights began to flash a bit more, from red to blue, and fire ran along a fine line between the spectators and the dark shadows that appeared on the stage.

Illuminated by the blue in his inky-dark hair, Nikki Sixx's fingers gently caressed the Blackbird bass' strings and brought them to orgasm, sending a spellbinding beat across the audience. Nikki was joined by Tommy's rapid fire drumming, and Mick's guitar-- setting the stage for something completely not of this world. Above them in the rafters, a demonic laugh drifted down.

In a burst of white light of his own making, InuYasha dropped to the stage, shirtless, hair flying, black bandana to cover his furry ears, and clad in form-fitting-leather pants with chains that glittered in the light. With a deep breath, he belted out what he had claimed as the anthem of his life in a scream that would have put poor Vince Neil to shame.

Broke dick dog
Head so low
Tail knocked in the dirt
After time and time of being told
Trash is all I'm worth


He strutted across the stage, stopping to squat down at the edge to tease some of the young girls on the first row, before tossing his shiny-silver hair back carelessly over his shoulder. His body already shining under the spotlight on the stage, he allowed his fangs to show a bit in his smirk when he began to sing again.

When I was a young boy
Had to take a little greed
Now, that I'm much older
Don't put your shit on me!


His golden eyes glanced back at Nikki who nodded his approval, his swirling greenish-blue eyes that were glinting with delight. Even from here, InuYasha could smell his arousal. A little shocked at this spike in his hormones; he shrugged and continued to play to his adoring fans. Girls begged for his attention and a bra whizzed by his head. Never had InuYasha been so wanted. Women of all ages and flavors wanted to fuck him-- just because he was him, they were not judging him for once and he believed if he pulled off the bandana, they would have went crazy for his furry ears...

Grab it and shake it
Reach down and scrape it
You just got to..
Primal SCREAM-- shout



"InuYasha!" Sesshomaru kicked open the door to his little brothers room and wrinkled his nose at the stench of the dirty clothes, in a hamper by the door. "What a pig"

"Go way" InuYasha whined from the bed, pulling the covers up more. His head pounded and he'd been having the most wonderful dream about being the lead singer for Motley Crue...

"What the fuck? Are you hung over again?" Sesshomaru moved over to the window and pulled open the shades; his brother made a noise and wiggled under his black comforter.

"Whatta ya want," InuYasha said, suddenly emerging from the covers with a growl.

"Dad said to make sure you were awake and dressed, he's bringing business clients over for some anniversary dinner for your mother and he wants to make a big impression" Sesshomaru watched his brother retreat again.

"Fuck it! Who gives a shit? Tell him to fuck off and make his own impression-- I don't know those shit heads why do I fucking have to--"

"InuYasha!" InuTaisho yelled from the door. "I don't know where you learned this foul language from but I don't want to hear it at dinner. I expect you and your brother to act civilized! And for Kami's sakes put on some clothes!"

The older Youkai demon was growing impatient with his fifteen year old son. Ever since he had hit thirteen, he'd changed and become a stranger to his own family. His exterior was calm and collected with this 'whatever' attitude, but deep down he really just wanted to fit in with the regular kids.

InuTaisho knew that deep down inside he should've put his foot down, before this situation got out of control and InuYasha became a danger to everyone.

A young hanyou like him required a firm hand-- but InuTaisho had yet to show him that. Perhaps he felt guilty for having dragged Izayoi and InuYasha here with him to this era, denying him a chance to see and know all of his family in the Feudal era. Sesshomaru had never forgiven him and never would, he simply did not know why his father had chosen a human bitch in the modern age over his Inu-demon mother. Like the woman who had given birth to him, he was cold and calculating, not understanding love or feelings, and not returning them. It had been that frigid nature that sent the Inu-demon running to Izayoi.

At the time though, it had been better for the whole family. The kids here were much kinder than the feudal era children, who tormented and tortured little InuYasha to tears. InuTaisho had taken a job with the Youkai Detective Agency, which was a cover for a major government operation that involved smuggling diamonds and other jewels through the old well and into the modern era.

In the kitchen, the caterers were busy preparing some cuisine for the night.

"Apparently, it is going to be an all out dinner party" InuYasha stole a cream puff off the table of desserts and surveyed the kitchen, where Sesshomaru stood at the counter mixing up cake batter in a big red mixer. InuYasha smirked, an evil thought hatching in his mind. "So Sesshy, you making something sweet?"

"Yep" he re-read the recipe again, slightly wary of his brothers interest in his cooking, since the hobby had always been a reason for InuYasha to torment him.

InuYasha moved closer. "What is it?"

"White cake with homemade icing. I am going to garnish it myself as well" Sesshomaru unwisely ignored his brother and went on with the stirring of the bowl, he held cradled to his chest, until he was violently jerked backwards by his hair. He thought at first it was InuYasha but then saw his baby brother standing a few feet away, smirking wide.

The mixer stopped in its tracks by Sesshomaru's thick silver hair, but the blades were firmly twisted up in the tresses, the bowl had overturned and now the black shirt he had been wearing was streaked with white icing cream.

"Oh my God! You look like you just got back from a good date with Naraku! I must say the cum-splattered look fits you" InuYasha burst into evil laughter; he loved taunting his older brother about his crush.

"I'll kill you!" Sesshomaru grabbed a doughnut from the three-piece silver serving plate and hurled it with all his force, striking an alarmed maid when InuYasha ducked and returned fire with a few bread sticks.

With a growl that almost made InuYasha take a step back and brought InuTaisho running, Sesshomaru jerked free from the mixer, the beater still tangled in his batter-matted hair, but he was un-mindful of that. InuYasha jumped away from his slashing claws and landed on the island, sending a bowl of soup across the room.

"Boys!" InuTaisho thundered from the doorway, then in one swift motion he had a death grip on both their arms. "What is he meaning of this?"

"He started it!" Sesshomaru whined. "He put my hair in the mixer!"

"I did not, you're just clumsy" InuYasha wiggled in his father's grasp, but it was futile.

"I don't care who started it! You two will clean up and get dressed" InuTaisho's voice dropped to a hiss, his eyes surveying the black tee shirt, ripped jeans, chains, and combat boots that InuYasha wore. "InuYasha you are NOT wearing that to dinner, and be at the table in ten minutes or so help me Kami. I will throttle you both and in front of the guests!"

"Yes sir!" Sesshomaru scrambled free of his grasp, rubbing his arm.

Glaring at InuYasha, InuTaisho left the room with a snarl disguised as a smile.

"See what you did" Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes at InuYasha.

"What the fuck ever" InuYasha rolled his eyes and grabbed some of the cream puffs.

Sesshomaru shook his head, watching his brother going up the stairs.

InuYasha put away his iPod but he didn't change clothes. He saw no reason to attempt being something he wasn't, he hardly knew any of these people and he didn't wanna be here anyways. He stared at his reflection in the mirror; well, at least he didn't have to cover his ears for this party-- there would be many demons in attendance.

"InuYasha?" The soft voice was accompanied by a light knock.

"Yeah, mom?"

"May I come in?" She inquired, the door already cracked. He rolled his eyes.

"Sure, what's up?" He sat on the corner of his bed, watching his mom walk straight to his window and looking down onto the yard outside.

"InuYasha, I don't ask you for much, but could you please be on your best behavior tonight and not make a scene? I have some very important people coming. Some with daughters who would make lovely mates for you and your brother when the time comes." Izayoi explained.

"Why don't you have this talk with Sesshomaru? He's the one who starts shit all the--" his eyes widened and he covered his mouth, not realizing he had cursed till it was too late.

She shook her head, "Please, InuYasha.

"Ok, ok, ok, I'll play nice..." he said, then whispered: "...for a while"



The party was getting underway downstairs. InuYasha waited till he heard the clinking of silverware before he made his entrance, because InuTaisho would not send him up to change and risk causing a scene in the middle of dinner.

But that didn't stop him from shooting daggers with his eyes. On the Inside he fumed; how dare his son humiliate him this way?!?! Izayoi's hand on his shoulder stopped him from excusing himself to the kitchen to kill InuYasha. Instead he growled and enjoyed the salad presented in front of him.

Talk buzzed like the inside of a bee-hive. Sesshomaru was either the best at faking interest or the boring adult chatter actually made sense to him. InuYasha yawned behind his napkin-- his eyes fixed on some peas left over on his plate.

'Damn it' he thought. 'I'm a dog demon. I don't eat veggies!'

He smiled inwardly, he had an idea. Scooping up a pea on his fork, he hurled it at Sesshomaru like a catapult. He turned quickly, to avoid Sesshomaru's accusing gaze. The pea rolled forgotten to the floor, and unnoticed by anyone else.

Half an hour turned into an hour and then two. InuYasha was bored to tears by now, he craved something to happen. Then it did. His mother was holding his arm and leading him around to meet the high society girls, who had accompanied their families. They were pretty enough, but far too uptight, he told himself. They didn't judge him for his being a hanyou, but he was sure they were only after his father's money and a title. He had been polite as long as he could.

"Mother, this is stupid. These girls are not my type and neither is this party. I wished you and dad happy anniversary already!" He whined. "Can I just go out now?"

Izayoi looked crushed, she'd been hoping that the boy would attach himself to one of the higher class ladies and forget about his teenage lusts. "InuYasha--"

"No, I don't wanna hear another lecture from you or dad, ok? I wanna go out with MY friends and do what I want. I won't stay out long-- I swear." He was near begging, and it would have been well worth it to get free from this room.

Izayoi sighed, but she knew him well enough to know he wouldn't change his mind. "Fine, do what you want but you WILL NOT leave this house until this dinner ends!"

Her words were only loud enough for him, but he knew she meant business and the last thing he wanted was to get into trouble here and now. She left him alone by the dessert buffet, and he turned his rage towards his favorite target. Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru was standing in the center of the room, a foot on an ottoman, and a glass in his hand that was probably water or champagne without alcohol. Girls flocked around him, giggling and looking at him with doe eyes. He seemed bored with their attentions, as well he was. Sesshomaru had a crush on the biggest, richest, drug dealer in Hollywood, Naraku.

Sesshomaru only flinched lightly when the cookie connected with the back of his head; he looked around but saw nothing. InuYasha looked too far away from the food to have done this. Just moments later another cookie hit him in the back, leaving a small powder sugar stain on the back of his silk shirt.

Now he was miffed.

A third cookie joined the other two, only grazing his shoulder though. He stormed away, going towards the garden to escape his pest brother. He'd deal with him later.

InuYasha was having a blast with this 'piss off Sesshomaru' game he was playing so he grabbed the next thing on the table. A biscuit.

He regretted the throw as soon as the bread left his hand. Not only because he saw his father look up at that time and see him-- but because he saw that Sesshomaru had moved. The biscuit landed against the shoulder of a suit clad demon lawyer who was a personal friend of InuTaisho.

"I'm so dead--" he muttered as he was summoned into the kitchen.

InuTaisho stared at him through squinted-glaring golden eyes. "You have done everything to screw this up that you can-- I'm telling you now it stops! Are you hearing me?"

InuYasha stifled a grin and nodded, looking down at his shoes. "Yeah. I'm sorry. I'm bored!"

"Well, today is I and your mother's anniversary and you will NOT mess this up. This is your final warning" InuTaisho snarled, a gleaming fang caught the light.

InuYasha nodded, a bit demurely. "Yes, dad. I will behave"

'Well, I'd try' he added silently.

Sign up to rate and review this story