Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Two

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

InuYasha and Mirouku experiment with cocaine

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Other - Warnings: [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 1009 words

-1Cliche
CHAPTER TWO



Free from the stuffy house and its endless rules and customs, InuYasha was at last where he belonged-- out in the night. His hair sparkled in the light of the moon, his golden eyes taking in the sights.

He was on the Sunset Strip now, moving towards the famous clubs he wasn't quite old enough to get into yet. But that still didn't stop him from standing around outside them and watching the ladies, his ears twitching to catch the sound of music pouring out the door. In a crowd of school girls lined up outside the Whiskey waiting on some band member or other to emerge, he saw Sango, his 'flavor of the week', only it had been much longer than that.

Moving up behind her, he grasped her hips and snarled into her ear, "Are you planning to take some rock star home and give away all my love?"

She turned and glared at him, "And if I do?"

"You won't ever know!" InuYasha pulled her behind him as they moved into an alley. "I won't let you"

He kissed her hard, tongue exploring her mouth. So sweet, so soft. He'd personally deflowered her about a month ago and since then, she'd had an insatiable appetite for sex. He suspected she screwed around on him, but since he wasn't really faithful either, he never brought it up.

Miroku, whose family insisted he become a monk even though he was possibly an even bigger pervert that InuYasha, stalked through the alley as well. He froze when he saw the hanyou growling and groping his mate, dry humping her really. Smiling, he moved a bit closer and took a deeep breath...

"POLICE!" Miroku ducked when a fist flew past his head.

"You fucking idiot!" InuYasha yelled. "You scared ten years off my life and damn it, next time you sneak up on someone-- make sure they're not half dog."

Smelling something off about his friend's demeanor he leaned closer. "Why do you smell like -- what the hell is that?"

Miroku pulled InuYasha's ear down to whisper in it. "They call it Coke"

The hanyou raised an arched eyebrow, "I've had coke before-- it didn't smell like that."

"Not the drink, dog. I mean blow." Miroku hissed. "Drugs!"

InuYasha blinked twice. "Oh."

"Well, wanna try?" The dark haired monk-to-be muttered, still a bit woozy from his own experimentation.

Sango giggled, "I've had that before. Makes me horny as Hell--"

"Well, then count me in!" InuYasha followed Miroku and his girlfriend to the condo on the edge of town. It was Sango's parents' place, but according to her they were on a business trip.

On a table, in the middle of the sprawling living room, Miroku cut out the coke into lines much faster and with more experience than a boy his age, sixteen, had any right to have. He showed InuYasha the proper way to inhale the dusty stuff and smirked when Sango couldn't wait anymore. She never used a full line, just enough to get her loose.

InuYasha had never done this, but he leaned forward and did as instructed. At first it burned, then he sneezed. He realized then this had been a mistake, his nose was a thousand times stronger than a humans-- and it burned like hell. All of that happened before the room went dark. He didn't pass out but he had no recollection of what happened after that, and neither would Sango or the monk-to-be.

The next thing the dog knew, stars were flashing before InuYasha's eyes. He sat on Sango's bed, shaking his head and trying to recall the last four hours. He had vague visions of fucking Sango on the floor, and a stain of blood and cum on the carpet confirmed them. Her father and mother had returned early, causing panic as the other two teenager's had to drag him into Sango's room to hide.

"In--InuYasha?" Sango pushed him gently. "You ok?"

He felt like he was going to vomit, "I'm fine."

"You look sick."

"That shit was amazing--"

"Don't you dare get hooked," Sango said, her voice sounding really strange in his ears.

"--gotta get home," he muttered, his words shook and were unclear.

"Sure you can make it?" She helped him stand up.

"I'll go with him!" Miroku mumbled, he too as drunk as InuYasha.

Sango shook her head but let them go on with their plan. It was two in the morning as the two made their way down the Strip again, heading towards InuYasha's home. Miroku had to drape an arm over InuYasha's shoulder to stay balanced and on his feet.

"Shish ish sho crazy.... s'man I s'never wanna see that shit again.." Miroku sounded muffled and drunk.

InuYasha laughed oddly, "You should fuck Sango, dude! She's tight-"

"I already did!" Miroku let go of his friend to pump his hips a few times and fell on his ass. "Owe"

"Oh, what the fuck? Man, are you that fucked up?" InuYasha fell too, leaning against the building and hoping the cool bricks would help stop the spinning earth.

When he opened his eyes again, InuYasha was still against the wall. Miroku was still out cold and the sky was beginning to get that polished steel look that chased away the stars and heralded the dawn. Shockingly, he had recovered from his hangover very quickly; the Youkai in him made him more tolerant to drugs and alcohol than a human.

"My dad is going to kill me" he muttered.

'Kill' might have been too strong a word, but InuTaisho was suppressing his urge to choke his last born. He had to work tomorrow, had an important meeting even, but he couldn't sleep knowing InuYasha was out there on the streets alone. He loved both his sons, but the younger one seemed to for some reason push all his buttons. 'Sesshomaru is not a spoiled brat' InuTaisho thought. 'He is quiet, contemplative, and much less likely to blindly jump into things and get himself in trouble'
Sign up to rate and review this story