Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Three

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

Sesshy follows his brother-- but can he handle what he finds??? Hentai warning..

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Miroku, Sango - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 1408 words

-1OOC
Chapter 3


Sesshomaru lay in his bed, still awake. He'd dozed through the night off and on, but now lay on his back looking up at his ceiling. He could still hear his father moving around downstairs. So he knew that his brother wasn't home yet.

Through his window he saw the subtle change in the sky and knew morning was close, then he heard the door. He winced, awaiting the sound of screaming.

It bothered him. It always had bothered him to hear his father and brother scream at each other. His nature was soft and gentle, hidden under a well built facade of jaded exterior. He was aloof but not rude, thoughtful but not overly interested in what happened.

The front door opened with that tattle-tale squeak that gave him away every time.

InuTaisho turned to Izayoi and then the door, "Well, where the hell were you all damned night?"

"Get a grip, dad" InuYasha made his way to the stairs but his father blocked the path.

"I want an answer, InuYasha!" InuTaisho bellowed.

Izayoi stood, she was still in the silver sparkly dress she had worn at dinner, "Do not speak to your father that way. We deserve an answer!"

"And people in Hell want ice water. Either way-- it ain't happenin'!" InuYasha rolled his eyes, but that kept him from seeing what was coming. Izayoi had slapped him for the first time in his life across the face. InuTaisho frowned, then grinned a bit as he watched his son rub the pink print on his face.

"Now I want answers." Izayoi had that 'don't mess with me' look. "And one more smart comment from you and so help me I'll--"

A vision flashed before InuYasha's eyes and he shuddered, understanding completely the silent message she wasn't speaking aloud.
"Yes mother."

"Well!" Izayoi snapped, her eyes raging.

InuYasha looked down at his boots, he hated when she was mad at him. He could handle everyone's anger but hers. "I went over to Sango's and Miroku was there"


"Is that all?" Izayoi pressed on.
InuYasha nodded, still not meeting her gaze because he was sure she would see the glazed-over-guilty look in his pupils.

She nodded at him, "I am ashamed of what you did at the party. I am upset that you tried to ruin my party after your father worked so hard to arrange it. What has gotten into you?"

"I'm sorry, mama. I just got bored-- it won't happen again." Izayoi could almost hear a sniffle in his voice.

"It had better not. You're older now, and I expect more from you now!" Her scolding ended with that.

'So that was that?' Sesshomaru thought to himself, when he heard his brother's bedroom door slam. 'Good maybe I'll get some sleep-'

The drone was hypnotic and followed by a chant barely audible and far away. Sesshomaru frowned, it sounded like a small band of demons chanting some weird spell.

"Shout! Shout! Shout!" The voices continued. "Shout at the devil!"

And then it was like an explosion-- people we're screaming insanely! And InuYasha was singing too--Sesshomaru covered his ears, then realized the voice he was hearing wasn't his brothers, it was someone else's...

I'm a wolf screaming lonely in the night
I'm a blood stain on the stage
I'm a tear in your eye
I'll tempt ya with my lies,
I'm a knife in your back
I'm rage!


In InuYasha's absence, Kouga had managed to sneak into his room. Normally he would have sent the wolf out the window on his ass, but InuYasha was still a bit buzzed and looking for a drink-- he usually kept a flask in his room for these times. Eyeing the wolf demon with one eye, he tilted back the flask and drank deeply.

"What is it you want?" InuYasha asked above the music, but Kouga waved him silent and continued his awful howling-- er, singing.

I'm a razor to the knife
Oh, lonely is my life
My head's spinning round and round
But in the season of wither
You stand and deliver--


"Stop it, already!" InuYasha slammed the STOP button down. "What is it you want?"

"Well--"

A sudden pounding at the door shook the walls. Sesshomaru covered his ears, mumbling curses.

"InuYasha! Open this door and I'm not kidding!" InuTaisho yelled angrily.

"Kouga, you have about ten seconds to tell me what you want-- or my demon father kicks down the door and kills you and me" InuYasha looked so calm sitting there, it alarmed the jumpy wolf.

"Um, there's a gang in town-- they--" Kouga was cut short by a WHAM at the door.

"That's it! I'm taking the door off the damn hinges!" InuTaisho was not joking, he was trying to plow through the door.

"Ok, look maybe we should go somewhere else and talk" InuYasha stood up. "Get ready to run wolf breath--- when I open this door there's going to be a seriously pissed off Youkai on the other side"


Before Kouga could react, InuYasha opened the door and a large, rather angry demon plowed through the door and hit the wall on the other side of the room. The two younger demons took this as a chance for escape-- but they weren't alone.

_______________

Sesshomaru followed, driven by curiosity mostly. He wanted to know just what went on in the dark alleys, that kept his brother out at all hours and sent him home looking like hell.

By the time he found them, they were at Kouga's. The lair he shared with many of his comrades was really a ramshackle house on a side street with really no other houses close by. Sesshomaru suspected his lack of neighbors was because of the smell-- the place stank of foul dog odors and liquor.

Peeking in the window, through the dust that covered the glass, Sesshomaru saw sights that brought to mind only one word-- Hentai. Kouga was busy getting his cock sucked by some blonde girl that could have been any hooker on any street. InuYasha however, was busy as well.

Sango screamed, her small fists closing around the covers that she gripped. The words she spoke were in Japanese, but judging by the look on her face, she was enjoying it a bit too much. InuYasha plunged his nine inch cock so deep into her that his balls slammed against her ass. Sweat slipped down his chest, his eyes were closed, claws digging into her hips.

Sesshomaru had never seen a naked woman, being too shy to approach one with the subject, and anyway he was into boys. Yet he simply could not tear his eyes from his brother and Kouga. Kouga's face was lightly distorted, his hands grasped the girl's hair-- pushing his cock all the way down her throat.

Sesshomaru felt a tightening in his groin, this was so wrong on so many levels, he thought. InuYasha then flipped Sango over, leaving his wet cock exposed to the air for only a minute before driving back home into her. A redhead made her way through the mad orgy and placed a small shot glass in between Sango's tits, then filled it up with tequila. Reaching behind her, she got slice of lemon and poked it into Sango's mouth.

InuYasha leaned forward, never missing a beat in his thrusts, and grabbed the glass rim with his lips and turned his head back, drinking every drop, then leaned forward to bite the slice of lemon Sango had in her lips. Kouga watched intently as InuYasha fucked and drank, all in one smooth motion.

Sango's left leg swung up and along with her right, locking behind his head. Her shift in weight sent him and her tumbling on the rickety mattress, with her ending on top. Sango rode InuYasha's cock as if it were the most natural thing ever. Never had Sesshomaru seen such lust.

The hand that touched his shoulder nearly caused his bladder to empty itself.

"What are you spying on?" Miroku asked, eyebrow raised.

"I--" Color rushed to his white cheeks, Sesshomaru could hardly speak. "I was curious."

"About your brothers fucking habits?"

"No, I don't know-- maybe I just wanted to know what he does when he's in his world here" Sesshomaru looked at his feet. "I should go"

Miroku shook his head, confused by the Inu-demon's demeanor. He liked Sessh ok enough, he was just never easy to read...



Sign up to rate and review this story