Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Four

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

Sesshomaru gets InuYasha in serious trouble-- and he almost loses his life! Did InuYasha just free his youkai for the first time-- and what's got Kouga so wound up?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Miroku, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 1623 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Sesshomaru cautiously peered out the bedroom door. The house was silent now, except for the sound of the maids sweeping up broken glass downstairs. He felt guilty, most of it was his own fault; he'd wandered the streets until far too late in the night and had returned to the house late. In order to save his own hide, he'd spilled the beans about InuYasha's whereabouts.
"Are you quite sure he was drinking?" InuTaisho had asked.
Sesshomaru nodded, "Yes, I was merely curious about what was so special about the night on the streets. Now I know"
InuTaisho had smelled beer on his son before, among other things; he had just not been willing to believe it fully. Sesshomaru had never lied, and even though he expected his motives for telling him this information were selfish, he nodded and waved his son away.
Then he spent the night up, pacing back and forth through the foyer.

________________
Earlier:
Miroku had alerted his best friend to Sesshomaru's spying, so InuYasha was in no hurry to get home to whatever lay in store for him-- there was no way his older brother would keep this to himself.
"So this gang" InuYasha said. "What do they want?"
"To get rid of us. They know about us demons living in the city now, and their coming for us" Kouga explained, his hand slowly creeping up the leg of a girl, who had been hanging on him all night. InuYasha nodded, "So just what do we do? Fight back? There's not enough of us for that"
"True, but there is more of us than we know-- we have to find the other demons living around here and see if they will help us" Kouga smiled a bit, showing some fang. "We need to launch a full fledged war against them"
InuYasha nodded in agreement. "Yeah. But why are they after us anyway?"
"The jewel" Sango piped up, she'd been napping against InuYasha's lap.
"The diamonds?" Kouga raised an eyebrow.
"Fuck no" Sango pushed herself up to sitting, "The Shikon jewel"
"Huh?" InuYasha stared at her.
"My mother and father have been running secret missions to the feudal era to find it. So far they have had no luck" Sango went on. "Whoever owns it pretty much rules the feudal era"
"Where is this place?" InuYasha cracked open a beer.
"I have no idea. But I bet we can find out" She replied, taking the bottle from him and drinking, which pissed him off because he always liked the fizz on top.
"Why don't you put your mouth to better use, wench" InuYasha pulled back his bottle grumpily and squinted down the narrow neck. "If my older brother has ratted me out it will be a while before you see me again"
"Now see here!" Sango had started on a rant, about how she was no ones sex toy, but InuYasha shut her up by forcing her face down into his crotch, where the scent of his arousal enticed her into taking him into her mouth. "Naraku" Kouga had said flatly. He had said something else, but InuYasha had not heard. "Huh?" The silver haired hanyou looked up at the wolf ookami. "What about him?"
"He's the leader of this new gang" Kouga looked down. "At least that's the word. If that's true we have about a snowballs chance in hell, pal"
InuYasha grunted lightly, Sango working her magic had become white noise to him with this new information. His brother was crushing on a gang leader-- wait! His ears shot up as if he'd heard something, and Kouga noticed. He didn't speak; he allowed his quizzical look to ask his question for him. "This Naraku character can't be a day over 20 or so--"
Kouga laughed. "Dude, Naraku is at least 100 years or so. He's a demon! Didn't you know that?" InuYasha shook his head; the stiffness between his legs made him shudder to what was one of the worst orgasms he had ever had, the moment ruined by thoughts of Sesshomaru and an ancient demon getting their rocks off-- ewe.

__________________
InuYasha got home about four am, and InuTaisho was furious. Sesshomaru had wanted to watch from downstairs but when he heard voices rising to glass shattering pitch. He'd wisely stayed out of the way. The argument had escalated until InuYasha had started throwing a tantrum and things started to break. The booming demonic voice of his father was enough to make anyone back down and cower but not InuYasha-- perhaps he was too stupid, thought Sesshomaru.

Izayoi had taken refuge in her room, to escape what promised to be a full fledged battle.
He had not seen what happened, but it had shattered the peace in the house. He heard long strings of curses, demands from InuTaisho and questions answered by InuYasha, with half-truths screamed at a tone to make Sesshomaru's delicate ears want to shrink into his head to escape, and seemed to dare InuTaisho to carry out the threats he was making against his son.
Sesshomaru stayed awake till the sun rose, kept awake by InuYasha's blaring music in his room, to drown out the sound of InuTaisho ranting and pacing in his own room, yelling at his wife. The whole situation gave Sesshomaru hope that his father would change his mind and return to his own mother, leaving the half breed whelp and Izayoi here in this time.
Later that same morning, you could find a calmer Sesshomaru working on some sort of pastry in the kitchen, minding his own business and generally not worrying about his brother. He sensed InuYasha's arrival before he stepped into the kitchen, and he smelt on him the raging anger that promised a fight.
"Good morning" Sesshomaru tried to keep the peace.
"No, it's not. So wanna tell me why the hell you followed me last night?" InuYasha crossed his arms, golden eyes daring his brother to answer.
"I uh--" He had no reply.
"You wanted to see how Sango and I get it on? I could have brought her here and given you a demonstration in your room" InuYasha smirked at the rising color in his cheeks. "Or was it something else? Did you get your rocks off watching me fuck-- or was it Kouga?"
"I merely wanted to see what went on when I wasn't there-- I guess I wanted to know where you went" Sesshomaru didn't move even when his younger brother moved closer, growling softly.
"Ever think of asking?"
"Oh, InuYasha, you wouldn't have told me the truth" Sesshomaru returned the glare. He wasn't afraid of him.
"You're right. Because it's none of your business!" His voice shook in anger. "Or maybe you have some sort of sick thrill about getting me into trouble!"
"I d-" Before he could finish, Sesshomaru went flying across the room, his jaw bruising slowly.
InuYasha pounced on his downed brother like an opportunistic cat and sent the two of them rolling across the floor. The smell of sweat and blood excited them both, being demons after all, and the fight went far and beyond any sibling rivalry. The two meant to kill each other. Lamps, glasses, small crystal what-nots all littered the floor, their shape unrecognizable now as they were shattered.
Screams, like those of two fighting dogs rose into the air when InuYasha's fangs sank into Sesshomaru's forearm and he in turn dug his claws into his InuYasha's shoulder. Blood leaked from various cuts and abrasions, bruises rose on creamy skin...
InuTaisho, returning home for lunch, heard Izayoi screaming for them to stop from his car and raced inside. He was not one second too soon, either. InuYasha had sank his fangs into Sesshomaru's neck then, tasting the blood that coursed through the jugular and prepared to twist and rip it free.
InuTaisho wrapped his hand in his youngest son's hair and surprised him enough to let loose his fanged-grip. He fairly threw him across the room. "What the fuck was that?!"
"I want that bastard dead!! I'm sick of him always butting into my business!" InuYasha wiped lightly at his bloodied lips, tasting his brother's essence. "Sesshomaru are you ok?" The older Youkai shook his first born a little. He nodded, standing up with arrogance and shooting InuYasha a killing look. "I'll be fine. He tried to kill me!"
"Come on I'll tend you" InuTaisho's voice dropped a bit, but his temper-- the mirror image of InuYasha's-- was poorly concealed and he rose to look at his youngest. "You go wait for me in your room and I'll deal with you later"
"I'll deal with you later"
InuYasha had learned the hard way many, many times, that it usually meant he wouldn't be sitting down easy for the next week or so. Sighing, he sat down on the corner of the bed and thought about the past few moments. His adrenaline long gone now, he realized he had actually tried to kill his brother. Had this been the unleashing of the Youkai that his father had warned him about?

He was sure it was as he rubbed his face in despair.
TAP! TAP!! TAP!!!
Turning back a bit, InuYasha spied the wolf demon peeking in his window.
"Oi what the hell do you want?"
Kouga fell onto his floor in a ball. "Come quick! You gotta see this!"
"What? Who? Where?" InuYasha was being dragged out the window.
"This is the most amazing thing ever! Life changing!" Kouga declared, dragging his friend along with him and wondering at his utter lack of resistance.
The lack of resistance was caused by InuYasha's headlong collision with a tree that Kouga had dragged him into that had knocked him senseless....
Sign up to rate and review this story