Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > In 500 years

what will happen in the futur

by loonies 5 reviews

in the futur people are going to be robots and those people are going to rule the world,not if the 7 teens can stop them.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 499 words

0Unrated
In 500 years, the sun is going to die, and everyone is going to leave the earth to go on an other planet.But if on that other planet there are some evil robots,how are they going to live....


The teens were all enjoying there day,when suddenly everywere was dark and everyone was frightened.Suddenly an old man came to talk to the teens.
-"you must leave the earth"said the old man.
-"And you must take all of the living people with you"added the old man.
-"Where shall we go"asked Archie.
-"Somewere were the sun still lives and that these people can live on the new planet"said the old man.


-"Lets go and ask hepheastus, if he can help us with this"said Jay and ran to the school to tell Hepheastus the news.




In the school, there were flash lights everywere to guide them to the closet.

hephestus had prepaired a big ship for the people who live on earth can fit in it and go on a new planet with:food,drinks,malls,schools,homes,appartements and everything that we can use to live.
-"Hello,is anyone there"said Theressa.

"Hurry get in"said Hepheastus.

- "You must evacuate as many people as you can,starting right now"said Hepheastus.


So the teens started evacuating and when they were all done they when in the ship an went off to an other planet hoping they could live on it.



On the road everyone was realy bored and hungry.

-"Are we there yet"complained Neil

"NO!"shouted the people.

Archie and Atlanta had been playing a game wich was a very boring game but they managed to finish it before Neil started to complain over and over.
Jay and Theressa were giving out the food and the drinks wich happened to be green peas with oreange juice wich nobody liked,but the cook who happened to be Herrys grandma liked green peas with juice.Herry was watching the big screened tv.Odie had been shearching a planed woth oxygene for they to live on.Neil was stairing at is mirror and never took his eyes off.Some people had a i-pod to listen to,some were whatching a movie,some were sleeping and the gods were working on some plans for there new school and the new closet with the bleu portal and everything.

-"Are we close to the planete"asked Neil.

-"NO!"shouted everyone.




Then something hit there ship.Jay looked out the window to see it Cronus ship with his monster.
-"Going somewere"said Cronus.

-"Yes,somewere without you"said Archie.

Then Cronus hit them over and over.They were all holding on to something,when suddenly,Atlanta's hands slipped and she was going to fall,when Archie catched her and helled her until Cronus got tired and hungry so he stoppped and ran out of gaz.

-"thank you for catching me "said Atanta and kissed Archie on the cheek.Archie blushed.
Sign up to rate and review this story