Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > In 500 years

On the way

by loonies 1 review

ON the way for the new planet they fell in a black hole and on of them whos name is Sir turned into a metallic guy who wants to kill Archie.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 451 words

0Unrated
After all, they were all tired and bored. Atlanta was sleeping on Archie. Theresa was sleeping on Jay, Herry met a new girl and was chatting with her, Odie was playing a game on his computer, the gods were playing chess and the others were watching a movie when suddenly something hit there ship and they saw a light coming form the windows.

-"what was that" said Archie.

-"I think it's a supernova" said Odie

-"So it means that..."said Theresa.
-"We need to get out of here" continued Jay.

So Jay talked to the captain and said that he needs to speed it up. After they got out of that, a second later the star exploded.

Then they saw a black hole who witch they were being sucked in. They tried to get out of it but it was to late the ship was sucked in the black hole. So they were in a new galaxy witch they had found a planet. One of the human was impatient that he went on the planet without knowing if there is any oxygen on the planet. His name was Sir.




-"Wait, Sir we don't know if there is any oxygen on it" said Archie.



But the sir did not listen and went out. The second he put foot on the planet he exploded because there was no oxygen on the planet.
So the ship left and search for another planet. So at night they had a party and everyone had a wonderful time. Theresa was the one who prepared the party. Theresa and Atlanta got drunk on the ship so they started the sing the song and then Atlanta kissed Archie and then they make-out in a room because the ship and a couple of rooms in it.


So the next morning, Archie and Atlanta became a cute couple. They were having lots of fun together. Suddenly a metallic guy came on the ship. Then they only released that it was Sir that had turned into a metallic guy and wanted to kill them all because he did not like then especially Archie. He took him by the neck and started to strangle him.



-"Archie"screamed Atlanta. She started hitting him with her wrist crossbow. Jay took out him sword and started to fight with him. Herry got angry and started to hit him over and over until he gave up and let Archie got.


-"I'll be back"screamed Sir and went off.




-"Are you okay"said Atlanta to Archie.


-"Yea,i'm fine.




-"Who want green peas for dinner"asked Herrys gandma.





Everyone staerted to laugh.




-------------------------------------------------


Hope you liked it.
plz right reviews. srry if i have a lot of spelling mistakes.
Sign up to rate and review this story