Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > ~*~Rainbow of Emotions~*~

Finding out he is a Jerk

by Sk8terGirl 6 reviews

Theresa needs help finding the perfect outfit.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 646 words

0Unrated
Warning: Chapter talks about thong underwear and bras. Read at your own risk. LOL.
**********************

Running through her closet, taking out every pair of shoes, skirts jeans and tops she has, and starts throwing them around. Her hair becomes a big fuzz ball. There was no way she thought she can get ready for her date in only 16 hours? She needed help, better yet, to buy new clothes. But all the stores are closed. She better work fast. She needed another female to guide her. What she need was Atlanta.
"Atlanta! Where are you? I need you now!" Theresa screamed.
"What? What's wrong?" her friend came running upstairs.
"I need your help to pick out an out fit for my date!"
"That's it? The way you were screaming I thought Cronus was here." Atlanta said sarcastically.
"Not funny, everything has to be perfect, right down to the thong underwear and bra" she said.
Atlanta gave her a sort of naughty look. Like what was she thinking? But Theresa ignored the glare and pulled Atlanta to her room and locked the door, so the boys won't come in.
As Atlanta entered her room, she was amazed at the mess. Usually Theresa her best friend was super organized. But she sat down on the bed anyway, while her friend was making combinations with her outfits.

"Okay, first let's choose the top" Theresa said excitedly to Atlanta.
"Sure whatever I don't have anything better to do" she replied.
Theresa clapped her hands and took out every top she owned. First it was an ordinary t-shirt that was black with golden sequence.
"I really like that shirt" Atlanta remarked.
"It is, but Liam likes revealing things" she replied.
All Atlanta can do was smile at her friend, by the comment she had made. Next, Theresa took out a red belly shirt.
"That's nice too" Atlanta said.
"Not nice enough" Theresa replied.
After going through and through all of the tops she owns, they finally found one, that Theresa thought was perfect. It was a black and blue strap-less belly shirt. Atlanta thought was too revealing, but Theresa did not care.
"Okay, so I got my shirt, what's next, should I wear a skirt or jeans" Theresa asked.
"I think you have awesome skirts Terri" Atlanta commented.
"I do don't I ?" she said proudly.
Once again they went through all of her things. She must have thousands or clothes Atlanta thought. After 2 hours of picking out the skirt, Theresa found one that was super revealing. It was a red leather mini skirt. Once gain Atlanta tried to talk Theresa out of that skirt, but she would not budge.
"Now, what type of shoes to wear" Theresa asked.
Another hour went by, and she picked, long black leather boots. Atlanta could not understand why Theresa was dressing like a stripper. So she decided to ask.
"Terri, no offence, but why are you trying to dress like a stripper?" Atlanta asked.
"Because what Liam likes, it's what Liam gets" Theresa said proudly. "Now we have to pick the perfect thong underwear.
After going through all her clothes, over and over and over again, it was finally, morning. Theresa had not slept all night, but she cant and wont. She has to get ready.

Around 6 o clock pm, the door bell rang. A mad furious Jay opened the door.
"I'm here for Tallish" Liam said bored out of his skull.
Jay knew from that moment that this Liam guy is a complete and total jerk.
"You mean Theresa" He said even angrier.
"Right" he smirked.
As Theresa walked down the stairs his jaw dropped. He thought, dam I didn't know she was that sexy. Jay noticed that Liam only wanted Theresa because she was hot, but Jay knew it was true. As of that Theresa said bye to Jay and they left on Liam's motorcycle.
Sign up to rate and review this story