Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > ~*~Rainbow of Emotions~*~

*Going Out*

by Sk8terGirl 0 reviews

Theresa is out on a date with Liam. While Atlanta and Archie are "hanging out"

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 687 words

0Unrated
Atlanta and Archie were doing exactly what they told Jay. They were out for a job, but competitive Atlanta wanted to have a race. Of course Archie would agree. They said whoever makes it to the movies first wins. And the loser has to pay for the tickets and the snacks. They both ran as fast as they ever could, knowing that the winner would ant to get everything. Not to anyone's surprise, Atlanta won.

"Ha, I knew I would beat you" she said.
"Come on, a rematch" he replied.
"Sorry, loser pays up, now lets go see Breach" Atlanta said.

Thy walked into the movie theater, Archie paid for everything, and they took their seats.
************************
Meanwhile, Theresa and Liam walked into a fancy restaurant. It looked so expensive. The waiter placed them both in a little booth at the back. Liam orders the most expensive thing they had, Lobster. While Theresa just stuck to a Greek salad. It was a quiet dinner. They didn't speak a lot; mostly because Liam was just staring at Theresa's ....you know what I mean. Then Theresa finally spoke.

"Nice restaurant" she said.
"Ya, that's why I choose this place" Liam replied.
"So, what are we doing next" Theresa said, after Liam paid for the bill, as they got up and left the restaurant.
"My parents are not home, so we can go to my place" Liam said with a smirk.

All Theresa can do was smile, and hopped on his motorcycle, it was about a 20 minute drive to his house from the restaurant. They hopped off the bike, and went inside. He then closed the door, and they booth went to sit on the couch. Liam politely took of Theresa coat. Slower, and slower he started to move closer to her. Then their lips met, then their tongues. And before you know it they were making out.
**********************

Back to the movie theatre, Atlanta and Archie were just getting out. They walked to the park. They glazed at each others eyes, and randomly started laughing. Then Archie realized something. He really loved her. Then he spoke.

"Atlanta, I love you" Archie said.
Atlanta was shocked. She knew she had the same feelings as him. It took her brain to process the information she was given. Archie was waiting to see if she felt the same thing. Then Atlanta finally spoke.
"Me too" she smiled as she said it.

Then THEIR lips met, and took a passionate kiss.
********************

At Liam's place Theresa and Liam were still making out. Now Theresa was only in her underwear and bra, and Liam's shirt was taken off, to reveal a lot of muscles. They fell off the couch with Liam on top of Theresa. After a moment Theresa pulled away.

"What are you doing?" Liam said upset.
"I'm sorry, I just can't do this" Theresa said.
"WHAT!?!" Liam exclaimed.

Theresa tried to get up, but with Liam's weight on top she couldn't budge.

"Get off me" she said.
"Why? I'm not good enough for you?" He questioned.
"Just get off" Theresa said.
"You like someone else, do you, its Jay isn't it?" He questioned again.

Theresa was feeling a bit annoyed right now. She did not know what to do. Liam wouldn't budge, and she was starting to get scared. Liam seemed to get mad. His hands came closer to her underwear to remove them; she started to scream with terror. Then, the door swung open. It was Jay!

"Get off of her" Jay demanded.

It seemed that Jay followed Theresa and Liam to his house. He knew Liam was trouble, and when he heard the screams from outside, he rushed in.

"I said get off of her" He said again.

Liam seemed to get a bit frighten himself. He did what Jay told him to do.

"We were just having fun" Liam tried to explain, and lying at the same time.
"Theresa you okay?" Jay asked.
"Ya, thanks to you" Theresa said as she went to go hug Jay.
"We wont call the police he you never bother Theresa again" Jay said as they left.
Sign up to rate and review this story