Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I will always be with you no matter what.

The start of trouble

by lil-emo-outcast 0 reviews

Becky is only 2 years younger than her brother Jon.She is always getting into trouble, but Jon decides to pat a visit bringing the rest of the band with him.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-12 - 1731 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary

Its been 2 months since my brother went on tour with his band, I miss him so much, he's only 2 years older than me, he always looks out for me and makes sure I don't get into trouble. But recently I've been getting into all sorts which looks bad on him so I stop today. I'm going to see if I can get a job with something to do with my brother hopefully he will help me but I know Jon, he isn't all as perfect as people make him out to be, but I know him better than anyone and also he would say that about me so I cant really say anything.
Love
x-x- Bex -x-x

This is what Becky wrote in her diary today, it was a Saturday afternoon and she had nothing better to do as all her friends were so called busy or at least that is what they told her. They were all really having a party which they didn't want Becky to go to.

Becky sighed closed her diary and put it back under her bed and picked up her cell phone. It had a new voice message, she threw it down on her bed and got up. She walked down stairs, collapsed onto the sofa and switched the television onto mtv. There was nothing on so she flicked through until she found a music video that she liked, it turned out to be My Chemical Romances Famous last words video.

"Can you turn that down a little bit please dear?" Becky's mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah." Becky shouted back.

"Are you going out today?" Mom asked walking into the lounge.

"Yeah I'm going now."

Becky got up walked up the stairs into her room and grabbed her cell, put her vans on, grabbed a hoodie and walked back down the stairs. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed a can of Pepsi out of the fridge then walked out the front door. Becky walked to her local park, she spent a lot of time there especially when she needed to clear her head. She walked down where the water fountain was and sat on the edge of it.

Becky remembered that she had a voice message on her cell. She got her cell from her back pocket and called her voice mail. It was from Jon he said that he would be here playing some concerts in 2 weeks and they will be staying for a week as well. Becky rushed home to tell her mom the news she couldn't wait for them to get here. It would be great to see Ryan, Spencer, Brendon and him again. She burst down the door and ran into the kitchen to her mom.

"Mom!JON'Scomingbacktherehearintwoweeksandthereplayinghear!!!" Becky yelled

"What! Say it again but slower"

"Mom I got a message from Jon that says that he and the others are touring hear in Chicago in two weeks and they also get to stay a week." Becky explained

"Really I get to see my darling son."

"Yes I cant wait until they get here, oh hold on my cells ringing."

"my son, my Jon is coming."

"shh. Um Hello Bex speaking."

"Hey little sis you get my message."

"Jon! Yeah I did thanks I cant wait until you guys get here."

"I cant wait either it's been like 2 months already."

"I know. How is everyone?"

"Well Bren is hyped up as always, Ry is still in a little world of his own, Spence is just Spence and I'm never better. What about you?"

"I'm good thanks oh and so is mum."

"Good that's good well I've got to go to sound check so give my love to everyone ok."

"Ok give my love to the boys."

"I will, cya Bex."

"Bye."

Becky put down her cell down on the kitchen counter and listened to her mom go on about how well Jon was doing and how great he is. They always favoured him over her but Becky didn't care that much she had her own life which she was happy with.

"I'm going round Abbies. I'll be back later." Becky sighed not knowing what to do with herself.

"Ok dear."

Becky picked up her cell and her car keys. She went outside to the car which Jon had brought her for her birthday, got in and drove to Abbies house. Abbie was Becky's best friend who was always truthful to her and didn't go behind her back like the others with the secret party. It took 15 minutes to get to Abbies house, Becky pulled up on the drive got out her car and knocked at the door.

"Hey babe, come in." Abbie said opening the door and hugging Becky.

"Hey Hun, you alright." Becky asked walking into the lounge.

"Yeah I'm good thanks, you?"

"I'm good." Abbie said slumping onto the sofa

"Oh Jon rang." Becky exclaimed

"Really!" Abbie said her voice went all girly and she started blushing, everyone knew that she had a major crush on Jon since forever.

"Yeah he's touring here in two weeks and there all staying for a week." Becky explained

"so we're going to go and see them play then?" Abbie asked hopefully

"Yeah of course I would never miss the chance to see my brother play."

"Well duh."

They just laughed, after a while they put a movie on and made popcorn. After the movie they went up stairs to Abbies bedroom , put some Fall Out Boy on and played air guitar jumping around every where. They completely trash the bedroom, there was feathers from the pillows and bed covers sprawled all across the room.

"I think we better tidy up my room." Laughed Abbie.

"Yeah" Becky laughed back.

The girls managed to tidy Abbies bedroom up to its original state, which was messy anyway so it didn't really matter, no one has ever been able to see Abbies bedroom floor. They both sat on the bed and started gossiping, the time flew by.

"I got to go hun, I'll see you later yeah." Becky said standing up and stretching.

"Ok babe."

Abbie hugged her and showed her out, Becky drove home listening to the radio. When she got home her dad was back from work, he was glad to hear that Jon was coming in two weeks, Becky's mum had already rang up everyone and told them. She was over the moon that he was back soon, but they're forgetting that he's only staying for a week and then he's back on the road touring.

x--- 2 weeks later. ---x

Becky woke up to a lot of laughter coming from down stairs, she rolled over, rubbed her eyes and managed to get out of bed. Becky walked over to her closet, she looked through it for something to wear. Finally after throwing clothes all over her room she found a pair of jeans and a green t- shirt. She walked into her own bathroom and jumped into the shower. After her shower she got dressed, put a little make- up on, out her hair in a ponytail and walked down stair to see what had woke her up.

"Look who's finally awake!"

"Jon!" Becky yelled jumping on Jon and hugging him. "when did you get here?"

"Early hours of this morning." Jon explained.

"I've missed you so much." Becky said snuggling into his chest.

"I've missed you too." Jon replied hugging her again.

Jon and Becky had another moment together in silence, they had missed each other very much. They had always been closer than any brother and sister ever were, they were more like best friends than anything. They were alone in the lounge until their mum came out followed by Brendon, Ryan and Spencer carrying breakfast dishes.

"Good morning dear I didn't hear you get up."

"Oh hey mum." Becky said.

"Hey Beck long time no see." Brendon said loudly running up to her and swinging her around.

"Ah Bren put me down I missed you too." Becky laughed.

"Good you should." laughed Brendon putting her down.

Becky laughed and sat up the table with Ryan and Spencer. Ryan was looking around the room in his own little word again and Spencer was drumming his fingers on the table. Ryan came back and Spencer stopped as soon as Becky's mum brought breakfast into them, Brendon and Jon pulled up chairs and joined them.

"Thanks Mrs Walker." Ryan said politely.

"So how's your tour been going guys?" Becky asked making conversation.

"Good." Spencer said between a mouthful.

"It's been funny." Brendon laughed, Ryan nodded in agreement.

"Cool."

"Is Pete meeting up with us today or tomorrow." Jon asked Ryan.

"Today because we've got the gig tomorrow." Ryan replied.

"Your meeting Pete? Can me and Abbie come please?" Becky asked Jon giving him puppy dog eyes.

Jon looked around at the others and he managed to see Brendon and Ryan nod, Spencer was to busy munching on his breakfast.

"Yes ok you and Abbie can come." Jon sighed.

"Thanks you the best bro in the world." Becky said

She got up kissed Jon on the cheek and ran up the stairs to grab her cell from her bedroom. Becky rang up Abbie before anyone could say Pete Wentz. Abbie was ecstatic, she couldn't wait to see Jon and the guys again as well as Pete. Abbie was round in 10 minutes flat. Becky opened the door to Abbie who was all hyped up.

"Hey! Babe!" Abbie yelled

"Whoa chill calm down." Becky told her. Following Abbie through to the lounge where the boys were now on the sofa watching some random tv programme.

"Hey guys you remember Abbie." Becky said.

"Oh hey Ab's." Jon said waving.

"Oh Hey." Brendon, Ryan and Spencer said in unison.

"So when we meeting Pete?" Becky asked

"We might as well go now there's no use for us staying round here." Jon Said getting up.

"We walking?" Becky asked.

"Yeah might as well it's only 10 minutes away." Ryan said getting up as well.

Everyone grabbed there jackets and followed Jon out the house. They walked down the road to the hotel where the tour bus is and where they would be meeting Pete. They reached the hotel and went into the lobby where Pete and the rest of Fall Out Boy were waiting for them.
Sign up to rate and review this story