Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I will always be with you no matter what.

Secrets exposed

by lil-emo-outcast 4 reviews

Too much gossiping

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-12 - 1872 words

0Unrated
"OMG! I can't believe it! It's PANIC!" Pete yelled like a little girl from a table in the lobby.

Everybody laughed the heads off, Brendon was on the floor in stitches and Ryan was crying with laughter. Pete was also laughing because of the look on there faces, they thought Pete was a screaming fan.

"Nice one Pete." Jon Laughed walking over to the table and sitting down.

"The look on your faces." Pete laughed still in stitches.

"It wasn't that funny." Brendon said walking over with the others.

"It was mate." Patrick laughed.

"Oh guys this is my little sister Becky remember you've met her before and this is her friend Abbie." Jon said introducing the girls.

"Hey well I'm Pete, That's Joe, Andy and this is Patrick." Pete said introducing everyone. In Fall Out Boy.

Everyone sat down at the table and ordered drinks and chatted about the tour, music and random stuff. Becky and Abbie had a private conversation of there own, they were only really listening to everyone and the tales that Pete, Brendon, Patrick and Ryan were telling everyone. After an hour and a half they all went outside to the parking lot to the panic tour bus.

"So this is your tour bus Jon?" Becky said taking a good look around. "It's a mess."

"Well what can we say we're messy." Brendon laughed. "anyone for a Capri- sun?"

"Yes please." Becky and Abbie said in unison.

"Catch!" Brendon shouted with his head in the fridge, he threw two Capri- sun to where the girls were sitting on the sofa.

"Thanks." Abbie replied.

"Yeah cheers Bren."

Brendon, Abbie and Becky had Capri- sun while everyone else had a can of Pepsi each. Before long Andy, Joe, Spencer and Jon were all playing Mario kart double dash against each other, Ryan, Pete and Patrick were all discussing ideas for songs and lyrics, while Becky, Abbie and Brendon (who were all 19) were all messing about having a pillow fight on the bunks.

"Hey what you lot doing?" Pete asked walking through to the bunk area.

"Nothing." We all said innocently.

"Oh right um Bren come and see if you like the sound of this."

"Ok." Brendon said hopping down from the bunk leaving Becky and Abbie on the bunk.

"I thought that you liked my brother not Brendon." Becky sniggered.

"What who said I liked Brendon?" Abbie said going bright red in denial.

Becky gave her the I know you do so you might as well admit it look.

"Fine he's hot what can I say." Abbie admitted.

"Who's hot?" Ryan asked walking in and sitting on the opposite bunk.

"Oh no one." Abbie lied going bright red.

"Cough Brendon!" Coughed Becky.

"Hey." Abbie moaned hitting her on the arm.

"You like our little Brenny then." Laughed Ryan. "I just might have to tell him." by this point Abbies face had gone bright red.

"No please don't tell him."

"Ok I will." Laughed Ryan walking into the lounge area.

Abbie folded her arms and legs and pulled a tantrum, her face showed no emotion and she decided to not to talk to Becky or Ryan, but this just made Becky and Ryan just break down in laugher. Abbie did this for about half an hour but Becky didn't mind Ryan came back and they chatted.

"Hey is it true that your not speaking to Bex or Ry?" Brendon said sitting next to Ryan on the opposite bunk.

Abbie nodded her head to say yes.

"Oh right why?"

"I'll tell you it's because . . ." Becky started "OW HEY! don't hit me." Abbie just hit her in the arm so Becky couldn't tell Brendon that she liked him.

"Come here I'll tell you." Ryan laughed and leaned in so he could whisper it.

"Shame Ab's Shame." Becky laughed as Ryan told Brendon.

"Oh right." he said getting down and walking into the lounge.

"Thanks you two." Abbie sighed following Brendon into the lounge.

" Did you really tell him?"

"Yeah"

They burst out in laughter they were in stitches rolling around on the bunks. They thought it was funny winding Abbie up and they knew that she would forgive them later when she had clammed down a little. After they finished laughing they went back into the lounge where Brendon, Joe, Spencer and Jon was playing Mario kart double dash and Abbie was watching Brendon play. Pete, Patrick and Andy were sitting in the corner talking amongst there selves, Becky and Ryan went and joined them.

"Hey." Becky said sitting down.

"Oh hey is it true that Abbie likes Bren?" Pete whispered to her and Ryan.

"Yeah did Bren tell you?" Ryan replied laughing a little.

"Yeah he's going to ask her out." Pete said

"REALLY!" Becky and Ryan said in unison, they were pretty shocked.

"shh. Yeah."

"When?" Becky whispered

"Well we told him to ask her to the concert tomorrow and then asked her there." Andy said.

"Oh right lucky, as long as he don't hurt her, if he does I will kill him." Becky whispered sternly.

"You coming to the concert tomorrow as well?" Ryan asked Becky.

"Yeah of course I would never miss it for the world."

"Good."

Ryan was pleased to hear that Becky was coming to the concert tomorrow and he was also pleased that Brendon was going to ask Abbie out. Pete looked at Ryan and gave him a I know you like her look which made Ryan go Bright red, Becky was to busy watching Brendon ask Abbie to the concert tomorrow to notice what was going on.

"Well me and Abbie better go." Becky said standing up and stretching.

"Ok we'll see you two tomorrow." Jon said Hugging Becky.

Becky and Abbie walked back to Becky's house all the way Becky had to hear Abbie talk about how hot Brendon is and how he asked her to the concert tomorrow. Becky suggested that Abbie stayed the night so in the morning they could go shopping for something to wear to the concert.
When they were ready for bed and sitting watching a movie in Becky's room Abbie decided to talk about Brendon even more.

"Are you going to talk about Brendon all night?" Becky asked turning around to face her.

"Yeah he's so cute, hot, dreamy and he's such a gentleman."

"OK that's not the Brendon I know. The Bren I know is hyper always and funny."

"I didn't say he wasn't." Abbie replied

There was a silence and they both went back to watching the tv.

"Anyway Brendon said that Ryan likes You." Abbie said.

"What?"

"Don't deny it you like him." Abbie questioned

"So what if I do."

"We could go double dating." Squeaked Abbie.

"Well Ryan he's smart, funny, cute, sensitive..."

"See you like him." Abbie said

"Yeah I do, but Jon he'd would never allow it he's way over protective." Becky sighed

"Worth a shot I'll talk to Ryan tomorrow." Abbie sighed.

They watched the rest of the movie and then went to sleep, they slept through out the night which was surprising because Abbie was a restless sleeper. Becky woke up first to Abbie's alarm going off on her cell, Becky turned it off and slumped back onto the bed accidentally waking up Abbie.

"Morning." Abbie yawned sitting up and stretching.

"Morning, I'm going in the shower ok."

"Yeah."

Amy slumped back down and closed her eyes. Becky got a skirt, black footless tights and a pink v- neck t- skirt and took them into the bathroom with her. After her shower she got dressed, put a little make- up on and walked back into her bedroom to find Abbie already dressed. Becky got Abbie to straighten her hair.

"All done." Abbie said

"Thanks." Becky replied examine it in the mirror. "it looks great. Right now to the mall."

The girls grabbed their shoes and Abbie grabbed a jacket and her bag which Becky put her money in, Becky wasn't really a bag person. They got into Abbies car and drove to the mall. At the mall Becky got dragged into every single shop by Abbie, she insisted that she found the perfect outfit for her to wear for Brendon. Abbie ended up after three hours buying a black skirt and a black strap top with glitter on. Becky brought a denim mini skirt and a green strap top because Abbie said she looked good in green.



"Come on! Abbie you look fine we've got to be at the tour bus in 10 minutes." Becky yelled into Abbie who was playing about with her hair in the bathroom.

"I'm done now." Abbie sighed walking out the bathroom.

"Thank god we're taking my car ok." Becky said grabbing her car keys.

"So how do I look?"

"Brendon will love it, now we haven't got time get in the car." Becky said loudly pushing Abbie out of the front door.

The whole trip there Abbie was playing with her hair looking in the side mirror. They arrived at the venue to find a huge queue of mostly screaming girls. Luckily Zac Panics bodyguard was there to take them into the venue, backstage to wait in there dressing room until the concert starts.

"Oh your going to need these." Zac said before he let them into the dressing room. Zac gave them backstage passes so they didn't get thrown out.

"Hey you guys decent." Becky shouted knocking on the door.

"Yeah come in." Yelled someone from inside.

Becky opened the door, Abbie followed her in every one froze apart from Jon and Spencer.

"What?" Becky and Abbie said in unison.

"Wow!" Ryan and Brendon said in unison

"thanks." Abbie replied

Becky walked over to the sofa where Jon was sitting and sat next to him, something wasn't right his mind was concentrating on something, Jon was never like that something must have been troubling him.

"Hey Bro." Becky smiled.

"Oh hey." He said getting up and walking into the bathroom.

"What's wrong with Jon?" Becky asked Spencer.

"I don't know but I know him and Ryan are not speaking though." He replied.

"Oh ok."

Jon and Ryan didn't even look at each other right until 10 minutes before the concert they exchanged a glance and that was it. Brendon and Abbie were getting on well, really well infact. Jon asked me and Abbie if we wanted to watch the show from back stage or in the crowds, we decided back stage we didn't want to get squished in the crowd.

"Good luck guys." Becky shouted as they walked on stage.

"Good luck." Abbie yelled.

The girls watched the show from back stage they danced, sang, and went mad all the way through, they made there way back to the bus with the boys, Jon and Ryan were still not talking. Brendon called first shower, Jon called second, Spencer called third which meant that Ryan was last to go in the shower.

"All yours Jon." Brendon said walking into the lounge. Jon walked into the bathroom.

"Um Ryan we need to talk." Becky said

"Ok." he said and walked over to the bunk area.

"Um Ryan why are you and Jon not talking?" Becky asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story