Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I will always be with you no matter what.

A late decision

by lil-emo-outcast 3 reviews

Going on tour?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 1713 words

0Unrated
"It's because I told him that I liked you." Ryan sighed

"What?"

"Never mind." he sighed and turned around to walk away.

"Hold on don't walk away from me." Becky said a little confused. He turned back around to face her. "when did it start?"

"Um the first day I met you." Ryan said looking at his feet. "It doesn't matter anyway you obviously don't feel the same way."

"Ryan" Becky sighed.

She moved closer to him and put her hands around his waist. He looked up and she moved even closer.
Their lips grazed each other, his hands found her waist and he put his hand on her cheek. Ryan couldn't stand it know more he just had to kiss her. Becky leant in and found his lips, he kissed back.

"urh humm." someone coughed loudly. Becky and Ryan broke apart to find Jon standing there staring, he had just came out of the shower. " I think you should go now Becky."

"No! why should I?"

"Go home Becky."

"No I'm staying here. I'm letting you shout at Ryan for nothing." Becky yelled.

"So that was nothing then." Jon questioned.

"NO! but stop treating me like a kid. I'M 19 JON 19!" she shouted. She could feel tears appearing in her eyes.

"I'm not I just don't want you to get hurt." Jon said calmly.

"You already have." she cried.

Becky walked rapidly into the lounge trying to hide her tears but it didn't work. Becky sat at the table and put her head on it. She let everything out, her and Jon never had fights, she couldn't understand what she did wrong.

"Bex you ok." Abbie said sitting at the table and putting her arm around her.

Ryan walked through and sat the other side of her and put his arm around her.

"I'm sorry it's all my fault." Ryan sighed.

"No it's not." Becky cried lifting her head up from the table.

"Shall we go back to yours Beck?" Abbie asked moving hair out of her face.

"No I can't leave Ryan, Jon will Have a go at him for nothing."

"Go if you want, I'll be ok, honestly." Ryan said wiping tears away from her face using his hands.

"Are you sure?" Becky sniffled.

"Yeah I'll be fine."

"Ok babe." Becky said kissing Ryan on the cheek.

She picked up her keys from the table, Abbie said her goodbyes to Brendon. Abbie followed Becky to the car, Abbie decided that Becky was in no state to drive so she did. The trip home was silent, when they reached Becky's house they went straight up stairs and sat on her bed.

"Can you stay tonight? I don't really want to be on my own."

"Yeah babe sure." Abbie said hugging Becky. "So you going to tell me what happened."

Becky told her everything, all about Ryan, the kiss, Jon, the shouting and how her and Jon never fought. Abbie reassured her that it was all going to be ok and everything was going to work out. They both soon fell asleep, they both had an eventful day.

In the morning Becky woke up to her cell ringing, Becky rolled over and ignored it, it kept ringing. She picked it up the caller ID said it was Jon so she put him through to voice mail. Becky rolled back over and went back to sleep. An hour later Abbie tripped over and woke Becky up.

"I'm sorry." Abbie winced rubbing her elbow.

"It's ok I was awake anyway."

"Ok well I've got to go call me later ok." Abbie said grabbing her bag, hugging Becky and made her way home.

Becky did what she every morning got some clothes, went into the shower, got dressed, put a little make- up on and walked down stairs. Becky walked into the lounge to find Jon sitting at the table. Becky walked straight into the kitchen not even looking at Jon. Becky walked back with a glass of orange juice and sat on the sofa watching morning TV. Jon came over and sat next to her.

"Sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to flip at you and Ryan." Jon whispered in Becky's ear.

"Ok I'm sorry as well for shouting at you." Becky said back.

"Friends?" Jon asked.

"Friends." Becky laughed hugging Jon.

"I've got to go but I think Ryan wants to see you so you can come if you want?" Jon said.

"Yeah I'll come there's no point sitting around here all day." Becky said getting a pair of trainers and a grey hoodie.

Becky got into Jon's car, he drove all the way to the tour bus which was still at the venue. They drove in silence but it wasn't so silent when they reached the bus, Brendon and Spencer were kicking a ball around outside and Ryan was sitting under a tree writing in his notebook. Becky got out the car and walked over to Ryan and sat next to him under the tree.

"Oh hey you ok?" He said putting his notebook down.

"Yeah thanks I'm a lot better than yesterday."

"Good you and Jon Friends again?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah You and him ok now? Did he have a go at you after I had left?" Becky asked.

"Yeah we're good now, we did have a shouting match but I calmed him down." Ryan laughed.

"Good I don't like to see people fight." Becky sighed.

"Where do we stand Bex?" Ryan asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean are we mates or more?"

"Well what do you want us to be?" Becky asked.

"I want us to be together." Ryan sighed looking at the ground.

"So do I."

Ryan looked at her and gave her the smile that she fell in love with, Becky leaned in, kissed him on the cheek and smiled. Ryan leaned back in and grazed her lips, Becky leaned in a little closer so she could kiss him properly. Ryan smiled again and so did Becky.

"Lets go to the bus." Becky said standing up.

Ryan got up and picked his note book. They walked back to bus hand in hand smiling, they reached the bus and Ryan opened the door for Becky, he was such a gentleman. Becky sat down on the sofa and Ryan went and put his notebook away.

"What do you want to do?" Ryan asked sitting next to Becky.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" Becky asked back.

"How about we watch a movie?"

"Yeah ok." Becky said getting comfortable on the sofa. "What we watching?"

"Well you have a choice between Eurotrip or The nightmare before Christmas?" Ryan said

"Second choice."

"Nightmare before Christmas it is then." Ryan said putting the movie on and sitting next to Becky.

Ryan sat down and Becky moved in to him. Ryan put his arm around her and Becky rested her head on his chest. Ryan put his head on top of Becky's and they watched the movie in peace with no disturbances. Just as the movie finish someone burst down the door.

Just as the movie finish someone burst down the door. It was Brendon and Abbie, they had tongues down each others throat and Brendon had no shirt on. They were so busy with each other they didn't notice Becky and Ryan sitting on the sofa. They quickly but swiftly move into the bunk area and to Brendon's bunk.

"Shall we go?" Becky said uneasy about the situation.

"Yeah lets leave the love birds." Ryan sighed stretching. "I've got to go and see Pete anyway, so you can come if you want?"

"Yeah."

Ryan once again being a gentleman opened the bus door for Becky and they walked hand in hand to the rental car. Ryan drove with Becky in the drivers seat, they drove to Pete's house which was the other side of town. After half an hour Ryan put the radio on to see if it made the journey less boring which it did. Becky was singing along to every song that got played on it.

"You have an amazing voice." Ryan complimented.

"Thanks but yours is way better than mine." Becky thanked.

"No way I have a rubbish voice."

"No you have a beautiful one and don't out yourself down ok."

"Ok, hey we're here."

Becky got out the car followed by Ryan, they walked up to the front porch and rang the door bell. From inside they could hear voices, some loud music and quite a bit of laughter. Pete opened the door and let them in.

"Hey Ryan and Bex are here." Pete announced. "Well you already know Joe, Andy and Patrick. This is Andy's Girlfriend Jasmine and that's Joe's girlfriend Hayley."

"Hey everyone." They said in unison.

Everyone else nodded or waved at them, they sat down in some empty chairs and joined in the conversation on touring. Hayley and Jasmine were whining about not wanting the boys from Fall out boy to leave for a couple of months again. Ryan joined in little parts of the conversation whilst Becky just stayed quite.

"While we're on the subject of touring." Pete started everyone listened intently. "I know who we are touring with next and all so when."

"What! Who! Come on! Tell us!" Patrick moaned

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"How long for?"

"When did you find that out?"

"Whoa! One question at a time." Pete laughed. "I found out yesterday and it's for three months."

"When do we Leave?"

"Yeah about that it was really short notice..." Pete trailed off

"Just tell us when!"

"Four days time." Pete replied preparing himself to get moaned at by Hayley and Jasmine.

"What!" The girls shouted in unison.

"Don't worry you two are coming too I've already made sure of that." Pete shouted over them

"Yay!" They squealed and hugged each other.

"Yeah you haven't told us who we are touring with yet." Patrick sighed.

Everyone went quiet, looked at each other and prepared there selves for the news. Ryan looked at Becky and sighed. The tension was rising and Pete still wasn't telling he was letting everyone one fill up with anticipation before he told them.

"Well the band we are touring with is..."
Sign up to rate and review this story