Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I will always be with you no matter what.

Guess what?

by lil-emo-outcast 2 reviews

Getting ready for an adventure

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 2291 words

0Unrated
"Well the band we are touring with is..."

"Tell us already!" Joe moaned.

"Ok ok we're on tour with Ryan and the rest of them." Pete laughed.

"What, cool!"

"It's going to be so funny."

"Wicked."

"Oh that's why we're here you knew didn't you Ryan?" Becky said looking at Ryan.

"Yeah I kind of knew, but the others don't know yet." Ryan laughed slyly

"Lets go and tell them." Pete excitingly said jumping out of his seat.

"Yeah I hope Brendon and Abbie have finished their business though." Becky laughed getting up as well.

They all got up and walked outside to the cars. They decided to only take two cars because everyone taking their own is just stupid. Ryan, Becky, Hayley and Joe went in Ryan's rental car and Pete, Patrick, Andy and Jasmine went in Pete's car. Ryan drove to the tour bus with Pete following behind. They soon reached the tour bus, Jon and Spencer were no longer outside kicking a football around and Abbie's car was still there, so she was still there as well. They all got out and followed Ryan to the bus.

"Hey we're back and we have brought some people with us." Ryan laughed walking in followed by everyone else.

"Hey guys." Brendon said snuggled up to Abbie in the corner.

"Hey." Spencer and Jon said in unison walking over to the fridge.

"Anyone want a drink?" Jon asked.

Jon past everyone a drink, whilst Pete got them to sit down to tell them the news. Jon sat on the floor and they were already to hear the news. Pete once again let the tension ride and not tell them for quite a while.

"Well in four days you guys from panic are well.." Pete started

"You always trail off please get to the point." Spencer moaned.

"Ok you guys in four days are touring with fall out boy." Pete said making it sound like it's not a big deal.

"Awesome!"

"Dude it's going to be great."

"Four days!"

"Oh Hayley and Jasmine are coming along so if there's anyone you want to come along there welcome." Pete explained looking at Becky and Abbie.

After the boys from fall out boy and the two girls went home Spencer put on a random movie which everyone decided to watch. After the movie had finished Jon and Spencer crawled to there bunks leaving Ryan, Becky, Brendon and Abbie on the sofa.

"Well we better be going." Becky said getting up and stretching.

"Oh well let me drive you home." Ryan offered.

"It's ok Abbie has her car."

Ryan sat back down again and let out a huge sigh. There was an awkward silence until Brendon dragged Abbie away to the bunk area, this time not all over each other. Becky sat back down and rested her head on Ryan's shoulder. Abbie soon came back with a huge grin on her face.

"Cya you tomorrow maybe then." Becky said getting up once again.

"Yeah, I'll ring you tomorrow okay we could maybe spend the day together." Ryan said smiling, putting his arms around her waist and kissing her lightly on the cheek.

Becky kissed him back and followed Abbie to her car. Becky got in the passenger seat , put her belt on and sighed. Abbie started up the car and pulled out of the car park. Becky kept looking at Abbie whilst she was driving, she had the goofiest smile on her face which was making Becky curious.

"What did Brendon tell you when he dragged you away to his bunk?" Becky asked.

"He asked me to..." Abbie started but stopped with another grin across her face.

Becky sighed and looked out the window. She stared into the night and thought about how much she would miss the boys when they left, It was too soon for them to leave again, she would miss Jon terribly they had always been really close and things hit off with Ryan and if he left it could ruin it all.

"Well do want to know what he asked me?"

"Oh what sorry I spaced out for a moment then." Becky said looking away from the window.

"Brendon asked me to go on tour with them!"

"Oh right cool." Becky said a little disappointed that she didn't get asked.

"Is that all you can say?"

"Sorry I'm really tired, I'm excited for you I am."

"Well your home now." Abbie said pulling into Becky's drive.

She said goodbye to Abbie and watched her drive off down the road. Becky opened her front door and dragged herself up the stairs to her bedroom. She took off her coat, shoes and collapsed onto her bed fully clothed. Before long she was asleep and dreaming of tomorrow.

"Wakey! Wakey!" someone shouted and jumped on top of Becky.

"Five more minutes." Moaned Becky still half asleep.

"No get up now."

Becky rolled over, sat up and rubbed her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly to find it was Jon who jumped on her. Jon sat at the end of the bed with a evil smile and that was never good news. Jon grabbed her feet and dragged her off the bed and into the bathroom, he threw some clothes in and shut the door. Luckily for Becky, Jon had a quite good dress sense. Becky managed to get up from off the floor, she looked into the mirror and yawned. Becky got in the shower then got dressed and put some make- up on.

"Finally!" Jon said as Becky walked out the bathroom. "Come on we got to go out."

"What! Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

Becky sighed and shook her head, she followed Jon down stairs and to her car. Jon drove around in circles, he was trying to confuse Becky.

"Where we going and stop driving around the same block please." She moaned.

"Ok we're nearly here anyway."

"Whatever."

Becky sighed and sat back in her seat, Jon took a different route to the one they were going but it still lead to the tour bus. Jon pulled into the car park, it was quiet and basically deserted except from the bus.

"Ok now seriously why are we here?" Becky asked getting annoyed.

"Ok I thought we could spend some time together."

"Ok."

"Well you know bonding time."

"Sure Jon you know whatever." Laughed Becky.

She followed Jon into the bus to find it was empty, everyone else was still in bed. Jon slumped onto the sofa and switch on the tv. Becky got a can of Pepsi out of the fridge and sat next to him, this wasn't her idea of so called bonding.

"Where's everyone?"

"Bed. There lazy." Laughed Jon.

Becky laughed a little and went back to watching the tv. She sipped her drink and looked at Jon, Jon looked at her and smiled. He turned over the tv to a different channel and yawned. They watch tv for another half hour until someone suddenly fell out there bunk.

"Owwwwww!"

"Urh you ok?" Jon laughed.

Becky was on the floor in stitches and Jon could barely hold back his laughter. Luckily when he fell out the bunk his duvet went with him, so no one seen anything they shouldn't have seen. Brendon got up from off the floor and rubbed his head. He walked to the sofa and collapsed on it.

"Morning, that hurt." Brendon winced touching his elbow lightly.

"It was funny though." Becky said still laughing.

"Hey Bren? Put some clothes on."

Brendon looked down to see he was only in his boxers. His face went bright red and he walked off to the toilet to put some clothes on. He soon came back fully clothed, he walked over to the cupboard and poured himself some cereal. He was soon joined by Becky and they were in deep conversation.

"Oh I didn't know you were here." Ryan said rubbing his eyes and walking through to the kitchen.

Ryan had been woken up by Brendon falling out his bunk. Ryan walked over to where Becky was sitting, he put his arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Oh hey morning babe." She sighed

"Morning." Ryan replied kissing her on the cheek and then going to the cupboard.

Ryan poured himself some cereal and joined Becky and Brendon at the table. Jon was still sitting on the sofa watching pointless tv. Ryan, Brendon and Becky were talking about the tour in three days also along with the fact that Abbie was going along.

"It's ok Becky you will be com...." Brendon started. "Owww! What was that for?"

Ryan had just kicked him under the table, Brendon just glared on him but he soon caught on why he had kicked him. Becky just ignored it and went to sit with Jon to watch some tv. Becky couldn't help notice that when she had left the table, Ryan and Brendon were whispering about something and every so often Brendon would look at her and giggle.

"What they talking about Jon?" Becky said out of ear shot of Ryan and Brendon.

"I'm not sure, go and ask."

"No that's just rude."

"Well your not going to find out then." Jon laughed.

"Ha ha very funny."

Becky folded her arms and legs and pulled a silent tantrum. Jon looked at her, laughed and thought typical Becky. Ryan came over and sat next to her and put his arm round her. Becky just shrugged it off.

"What was that for?" Ryan asked

"Don't she's just being a kid." Jon laughed.

"I don't get it."

"She thinks that you and Bren were talking about her and I kind of wound her up a bit."

"Oh right."

Ryan nodded and went to the bathroom to get dressed, he soon came back wearing a pair of jeans and a yellow t- shirt. Ryan went and sat back up the table with Brendon who was now reading the newspaper. Spencer woke up an hour later also Abbie arrived to see Brendon. They scooted off to some where without telling anyone but everyone had vague ideas of where they went.

"Hey Becky you want to get some lunch or coffee or something?" Ryan asked

"Yeah ok."

"Great, let me just grab my hoodie."

Becky followed Ryan outside to the car park, they went to a local dinner a couple of blocks away. Ryan opened the door for her also he pulled the chair out for her. He was being a real gentleman, they ordered some drinks and a plate of chips to share.

"Where you think Abbie and Brendon rushed off to?" Ryan asked

"Well knowing Abbie I would say they went to her apartment." Becky laughed.

"Yeah more than likely." He laughed.

"Bex?"

"Yes Ryan?"

"I was wondering if, well if you say no I totally understand but would you. Urm, would you like to come on tour with me and the guys?" Ryan stuttered.

"Oh I thought you would never ask." Becky said jumping up and hugging him over the table.

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes of course it is." She laughed

"Great I can't wait."

"Me neither."

They smiled at each other and sat in silence, words could not explain or express the happiness they were both feeling. They ate up, Ryan paid and they walked back to the bus. Becky couldn't wait to tell everyone, she couldn't wait to pack, she couldn't wait to the day, she was too excited. They reached the car park and Abbies car was there so her and Brendon were back.

"Hey everyone." Becky said opening the door.

"Bex! OMG! I need to speak to you!" Abbie said rushing over and dragging her out the bus door.

"Whoa! What?"

"Did he ask you?"

"What?" Becky said a little confused.

"Did Ryan ask you, to go on tour?" Abbie explained.

"Yeah and anyway how did you know?"

"Brendon."

"Oh right."

"Tomorrow we're going shopping to buy some new gear for the tour." Abbie said jumping around she loves shopping.

"Yeah of course."

"Great, lets go back in." Abbie said once again dragging Becky back in.

Becky got dragged in, the boys were playing on the x-box 360, they were all mesmerized in the game. Abbie went and sat at the table, Becky joined her. They talked about the tour but Abbie kept bringing up Brendon.

"Hey everyone guess what." Abbie shouted. No one answered. "Hey!" She stood in front of the tv.

"Hey!"

"Get out the way!"

"Move!"

"That's rude!"

Abbie had enough of the boys not paying attention so she turned of the tv. They weren't very happy about they threw there controllers down and folded their arms.

"Like I was saying. Guess what?"

"What?" Mumbled Jon.

"Bex is coming on tour with us!"

"We Know already." Jon moaned turning back on the tv.

"Oh right."

Becky dragged Abbie off to the bunks after her little embarrassment. Becky laid on Ryan's bunk and Abbie laid on Brendon's, they were opposite each other so they could talk. They were joined by Jon who stat with Becky.

"So your coming on tour." Jon asked

"Yep."

"Cool it will be great, as long as you and Ryan don't get up to any funny business on the bus."

"Hey." She replied hitting him lightly on the arm.

"I'm messing."

"I'm going to go now I think." Becky said getting up.

"Ok I'll you later."

Becky said goodbye to Abbie, Ryan and the rest of the boys. She drove back home exhausted from the eventful day she had just had. She went straight to bed that night for an early night so she would be ready for a huge shopping trip tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story