Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > How many stars did you make a wish upon?

The scars are a map of what i used to be

by puddin 2 reviews

Girl and Boy are off to Copenhagen. Some things happends on the road...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 1229 words

1Moving
So they were of to Copenhagen. After Saga had left Pete at the hotel she had went back to her hotel to get her things. It was not much. She had originally planed to go home after the party but now her plans were changed. After that she had gone to the buss and settled with her things.
She was now sitting in of the TV in one of the comfy chairs. Next to her Joe and Andy were playing videogames. Pete and Patrick were working on a new song on Pete's laptop. Saga would sometimes look up and she how in Pete were in his work. She had never seen someone working so hard for his work. She wanted to capture that moment of him working. She took up her video camera and filmed. She filmed them in about 5 minutes before they saw what she was doing.

All the sudden Saga heard Patrick saying to Pete "I think the song is missing something but I don't know what." "Which part?" Pete asked back. "This part" he said and showed for him on the screen. "I think I know the solution" Pete said and went over to Saga. "Can you help us with a thing?" He asked her. "With what?" she asked back a lowered the volume of her Ipod.
"We, me and Patrick, we need you to sing a part of a song which we are working on"
"But I can't sing." She said. "Yes you can. I heard you in the shower and it was wonderful." He said. "No it was awful." She said and turned up the volume of the Ipod, trying to ignore him. "Why are you doing that? Don't ignore me." Pete said with an angry voice and took her Ipod. "Hey, I was listening on that" Saga said in an angry voice. "Well now I have it. When are you going to realize you do sing well? Okay I am not going to bother you more. Here is your Ipod." He said and gave it back.
It was their first fight. A fight about nothing really and It was their first day on tour.

It's really hard to ignore someone when you are on a bus. They didn't talk with each other for the rest of the day. Not even when they stop for eat and to move their legs. But after that she found a solution to ignoring Pete. She barricaded her self into her bunk. Reading her book and listing to music. When she thought that everyone was sleeping, she snuck out of her bunk to stretch her legs. She was really surprised when she heard someone saying "Hi" from the other end of the buss. She turned around to see who it was. She saw it was Joe.
"Hi, I thought that everyone was sleeping," she said. "Well know is the best time for chocolate. Just before going to bed." He answered. "But now it's time for me to go to bed. If you want you can have some chocolate." He continued saying before he climbed in to his bunk.
Saga went slowly to the table which the chocolate laying on. She took one piece of it. The chocolate from Belgium. The guys had been there before they had gone to Berlin.
Pete had sent her a box. She could fell the chocolate melting in her mouth. It tasted like heaven. She looked over the table. She saw a piece of paper laying on it. She took it up.
It was something written on it. She started to read the text. It was the lyrics for a song.
The song that Pete had wanted her to sing before.
The lyrics:

Learning to fall in love
[© to my sister named thebroken on ficwad]


I didn't really remember how love goes
It is something I haven't felt it in years
Last time it ended all in tears
Could you love someone like me?

Learning to fall in the right way
Tell me this isn't for real
I shouldn't feel like I do
This is not okay

But there's something about you (Something real)
What you do to me?
Cause' I'm learning
I'm learning to fall in love

You took me totally of guard
Feelings I've never felt so strong before
They make my knees oh so week
All I can do is wonder
Where have you been?

Learning to fall in the right way
Tell me this isn't for real
I shouldn't feel like I do
This is not okay (It's not okay, not o-fucking-kay)

But there's something about you (Something real)
What you do to me?
Cause' I'm learning
I'm learning to fall in love

Oh, the way you hold me close
The way you make me feel
I'm trying to keep sane
My heart has never acted this way before

Oh, I can't believe I just wrote you one of those stupid love songs
The once on the radio witch made me change the channel
Because to me love was dead (Oh no, no more)
I killed love with a 7mm bullet but it didn't die

I shouldn't feel like I do
This is not okay
I shouldn't feel like I do
This is not okay
Oh, oh, whoa
I shouldn't feel like I do

She really loved it but she couldn't figure out which part that needed help.
All the sudden she felt two arms hugging her from the behind and Pete saying "Do you like it? This is how I feel. I'm falling and I'm falling hard."
"The song is wonderful" she said. "Then why won't you sing it?" He asked.
"I know that I can sing but there are other reasons. I used to be in a band with my sister and some friends. I also used to have a younger cousin. My band was on our way to get signed. I was the singer, my sister playing the bass. It was a rainy evening. My former boyfriend was supposed to drive me and my cousin home because she and I had an early morning the next day. She had followed us to the show because she loved our music. It was raining and boyfriend had had a couple of drinks that evening. Our car drove in to another car. She died stuck in car on the highway. It's not so fabulous to die stuck in a car. You might have seen my scars on my body. They are from that evening. I sung on her funeral and after that swore to never sing again in public and to never drink alcohol. My sister carried on with the band."
Pete could see the tears coming out of her eyes. He wanted to comfort her in every way that he could. He went over and gave her a hug. "If I've known I wouldn't have tired to force you to sing." he said while he was hugging her.
"It's okay, I'll sing on this song. I think maybe it's time for me to sing again" She said.
She really loved being held in his arms. To fell his warm body next to her.
That night she slept in Pete's bunk with each others arms around them.

A/N: Here is the latest capter. Sorry for the late uppdate. i've been away. Thanks to my sister for the song.
Sign up to rate and review this story