Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 40

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 40

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 1151 words

0Unrated
So I have time before I go to work, and before my sister wakes up and screams cause im on her computer. so I thought I'd type an update. xoxo -- Laura.






Chapter 40





Laura's POV


"What?" I whispered as he walked closer. He didnt say anything just pulled me close. I lifted my head, looking him over, it was really him but how.
"Dreams are wonderfull places," he smiled. I knew what he meant now, and was content with his answer so I buried my head back into his chest; hugging onto him with everything in me. I didnt want to wake and it not be this way. After a while he sat pulling me with him. I then realized the little girl sitting next to us. It took me a long moment, but I realized the curls and eyes. Emma, she had been so quiet. I didnt say anything just put my arms out, and she jumped into them. I closed my eyes, this was a dream, nothing but a dream, when i'd wake my little girl wouldnt be there, not even spoken of; and Joe would be lying in a bed, unable to respond to anything.

My thoughts went worse; what if Joe werent to wake up? What if he was meant to stay with our little girl? "Stop; not now." He knew my thoughts, and he was right. Being awake and alone was the time for those thoughts. Not while I had both of them here with me. I had to savor every half second of this time.


Ana's POV


"Uh..." I could see her struggling to form whatever words she was going to say, "Its something that could change everything... for everyone; including Fall Out Boy."
We looked at her confused. "If you cant tell us then how are you gonna tell Pete?" Patrick spoke the question that was on all our minds.
"Im thinking im not gonna tell him, That Im just going to go home and..."
"Run away from it?" I interuppted her.
"No, I cant run away from it,"
"Well then what is it?"
"Nothing."
"Stacey, just tell us, it cant be that bad,"
"I told you it could change everything, for everyone including Fall Out Boy,"
"Nothing could... okay only one thing could change Fall Out Boy and that's Joe not waking up and still not remembering, anything else will have minor to no affect on Fall Out Boy, trust us," Patrick stopped a couple times re ordering his words.
"I think.. like not for sure, that I could be..."
"You think a baby would change Fall Out BOy??" Andy shook his head.
"Jordan didnt,"
"Jordan is different, he was three when he entered our lives, the really hard work was over, if I am this will change everything, if you guys have forgotten, Pete and I are no longer together, and probably wont be,"
"You two will get back together, and if you are, Pete wont let Fall Out Boy be thrown away," I smiled at her.
"Go tell him, and listen to his response, we promise it wont be as bad as you think, it might actually be way better then your thinking," Patrick looked to the nurse that walked in, "Yes we get out of here,"




Laura's POV


"Are you gonna leave me?" I bit on my bottom lip looking to him, waiting for the answer.
"Never... Wake up, Laura wake up..." I opened my eyes seeing Patrick, Andy, Ana and Kristi. Patrick reached for my hand not giving me a moment to fully wake before he pulled me up and into a hug.
"He's gonna be okay," I closed my eyes, fighting to not to forget the dream. They were both so clear in my mind. Picture Perfect. I wanted to go back to dreamland. That was heaven and this was hell. I didnt want to be here alone in hell.



Stacey's POV


I smiled slightly as I walked into Pete's room. They were all right, I had to get over the fear and tell him. "They dont want me to leave again, I went looking for you, but didnt make it far, just to Joe, where I was caught and dragged back here, these would be nice if i wasnt in pain," he smirked for a second then stopped talking. I stood looking at the floor. I couldnt bring myself to say what I wanted to say. I didnt even really tell Patrick, Andy, Ana and Kristi. How was I suppose to tell him.
"I dont bite unless you want me too, and my hands will be where you can see them," I lifted my head, seeing him smile. I screamed inside my head at myself, forcing my legs to move; very difficult thing to do. When I felt I was close enough I stopped looking at the floor again, "Please tell me what's wrong. You arent still upset about the stupid things I said are you?" I shook my head lightly.
"I love you," I whispered.
"Yeah we got past that sentence earlier. I love you too. Now what's wrong?"



Joe's POV


"Will she remember?" I wondered a loud.
"Yes, mommy will hold onto that as hope," Emma smiled, "Later we gotta visit someone else, so they can help finish something for you and mommy," I looked to her, as she got up calling for someone. I blinked seeing a little boy appear. Stacey and Pete's little boy.
"Emma we no play." he stomped his little feet.
"I know, we gotta help my daddy, then we can play," she took his hand, walking him over to me.
"Hi." he smiled. I knew that smile, it was Pete's smile.
"Hi," I smiled back.



Pete's POV


"Please dont be scared to tell me, whatever it is, we'll work through it," with my hurt arm I reached over grabbing her hand, "Tell me." she looked at me for a second then back at my arm, moving my hand back into a comfortable position. I moved my hand back, ignoring the pain to the best of my ability.
"Stop hurting yourself more," she placed my hand back.
"Then tell me what's bothering you."
"I cant. Stop with your arm allready," she backed away so she was out of my reach. I rolled my eyes, she didnt really think I was gonna let that stop me. I reached over unhooking the buckle around my arm; closing my eyes, fighting the pain, sitting up, "Pete stop, lay back down," I opened my eyes as she lightly pushed my good arm down to the bed. Having no luck, I reached for her hands.
"Tell me what's wrong and I'll lay back down,"
"I told you, I cant. Now lay back down." she started to raise her voice.
"Why not?"
"Pete please, lay down," she soften her tone again, looking like she was ready to cry.
Sign up to rate and review this story