Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Circle Never Ends

Chapter Three

by HikkiHipKisser 2 reviews

Jon...Brendon.. Haha.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 521 words

1Original
Brendon got up from the kitchen table, sighing as he patted his stomach. With a grin on his face, he disposed of his plate into the sink. Spencer was still eating, seeing as Brendon had stole a couple of his pancakes. "That was good." he smiled. "Where did Jon go?"
"I don't know." Spencer replied, his mouth full. "He disappeared, I guess. I wasn't paying attention." He shrugged and continued to eat his breakfast. "And hey, there's Ryan." He nodded his head towards Ryan, who was standing in the door way in a T-shirt, shorts and socks, rubbing the sleep from his eye.
"What time is it?" he asked, brushing his hair from his eyes as he stepped into the kitchen. Shelby assumed he hadn't found anything in the bathroom in the basement to completely take off his make-up, because his upper eyelids were grey from smeared eyeliner.
"Like, almost 8." Brendon replied. "I was looking for something to eat, I woke Shelby up and I don't know where Spencer came from." he laughed.
"8 am? I'm going back to sleep. Save me a pancake." Ryan yawned, disappearing behind the kitchen's doorway.
Brendon chuckled again. "Ryan's not a morning person."
"I'm assuming Jon isn't either today." Spencer added. "He's been back there for a really long time. Did he go back to sleep?"
"I have no idea. I'll go check on him." Shelby looked slightly worried as she turned from the sink, which she was filling with dish-water. She turned back to the sink and turned the water off. She didn't want it to overflow.
"You should probably get those dishes done because dirty dishes in a sink can turn into the first form of procrastination. I'll go check on him." Brendon grinned. "Because, you just can't procrastinate in checking on a friend." he walked out of the kitchen and down the hall. He could hear Jon murmuring sweetly in his bedroom.
He walked to his bedroom and stood in the doorway. Jon was huddled on the corner of his bed, still unmade from Shelby sleeping in it, the phone cuddled against his ear. "Jon, your girlfriend's-"
"Baby...I'm serious, I had to get home because...my mom always worries about me."
"Awesome?" Brendon finished, more to himself then to Jon. "Jon," he started, causing Jon to turn around and murmur a, "I have to go." before facing Brendon all the way. "Who was that?"
"My...uncle's girlfriend's sister." Jon replied, trying to give Brendon a convincing smile. He stood up and stretched casually. "She's, I dunno, a really big fan?"
Brendon raised his eyebrows in fake surprise. "A fan? And you're calling her 'baby'?"
"Yeah..." Jon answered uneasily, looking down. "Old ladies call little kids 'baby' all the time."
"You're not an old lady. At least I thought you weren't." Brendon looked at him. "And rock stars don't call fans 'baby.' Because then it makes us sad when they find out we're too busy for them to be more than just a fan."
"Yeah, well, I like being different." Jon smiled, patting Brendon's shoulder as he walked past him into the kitchen.
Sign up to rate and review this story