Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Circle Never Ends

Chapter Four.

by HikkiHipKisser 1 review

Aww, the guys knew..

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 815 words

0Unrated
"O...kay?" Brendon muttered under his breath, making one of his famous facial expressions as he followed Jon into the kitchen. "Ooh, Jon." he heard Shelby giggle as he walked in. Jon's figure completely eclipsed Shelby's in front of the sink, but he knew she was there. Brendon could hear him murmuring sweet nothingness in her ear. His voice was deeper than normal, which made Shelby giggle even more.
"Uhm...where's Spencer?" Brendon asked, slightly disgusted with the couple.
"The basement," Shelby replied, then cooed again at something Jon breathed into her ear.
"That's where I'll be." He turned his back to the couple as he heard the sound of lips pressing against lips.
"Take your time," Jon smiled.
Brendon shook his head slightly, and walked down the stairs, into the basement, where Spencer was lying lazily on the couch, and Ryan was curled up on a chair, half asleep. He took a seat next to Spencer and sighed.
"Were they making you sick too?" Spencer asked, glancing over at Brendon.
He chuckled lightly. "Yeah. Is that why you came down here?"
"Yeah." Spencer pushed hair from his face and looked at Ryan, who was now looking at him and Brendon.
"Shelby's too nice for Jon. She's innocent and he's not." Ryan commented, propping himself up with his elbow.
"Yeah seems like it doesn't it? I overheard him talking to a 'fan' on the phone a few minutes ago."
"Was he flirting?" Spencer asked curiously, glancing at Brendon before looking back at Ryan, who had opened his mouth to say something.
"If you want to call calling her 'baby' flirting, then sure. He was flirting." Brendon shrugged.
"Oh." Ryan laid back down, his arm being his pillow. "He's been doing that a lot lately."
"Don't go reading too much into it, Bren." Spencer sighed, looking at him. "Even if he was doing something, its not our business."
"He's in the band," he retorted. "It should be our busness. We can't have drama in the band."
"We're all being ourselves," Ryan pointed out. "If he wants to be a player, that's his business." he brushed his hair from his eyes, as he got into the habit of doing.
"But Shelby," Brendon started, looking from Ryan to Spencer, then back to Ryan. "She's amazing. She doesn't deserve that."
"Again, not our place to step in." Ryan sighed.
"But what if she gets hurt?" Brendon argued. "I mean, the girl's fallen so hard for him, she's chipped her teeth on his heels. That will kill her if she finds out."
"That's why she won't." Ryan said briefly. "I mean, it's not our problem."
"And why do you care anyway, Brendon? She's not your girlfriend."Spencer asked.
Brendon rolled his eyes. "It's not a thing whether she's my girlfriend or not," he said with a sigh. "She's a total sweetheart." he patted his stomach. "I mean if a girl makes pancakes for ya, she can't be that bad. And what did she ever do to Jon?"
"We don't know. That's why we're not getting into it." Ryan said, as if the decision was final.
"You're not getting into it." Brendon corrected.
"Bren..." Ryan spoke hesitantly, already knowing what he meant by his comment. "Stay out of it man. You don't want to get wound up in their relationship. It could effect more than just them. You placing yourself in the situation would make things worse."
"And besides," Spencer added. "You're probably blowing things out of proportion."
"Maybe." Brendon agreed with another sigh, this time defeated. "But still, I say we should keep an eye out for him."
"We're not going to do anything." Ryan looked at him. "It's not our concern to just step in and start assuming things."
"It's not an assumption." Brendon argued.
"What's not an assumption?" Jon asked curiously, just coming down the steps. Apparently the hushed voices had struck a flame in his curiosity.
"Nothing really," Spencer said cooly. "Brendon was just assuming that every guy would go gay for us, just because a kid held up a sign at that one show. Do you remember that?"
"Oh yeah," Jon laughed. "The look on Brendon's face when he saw that was priceless."
Brendon looked at Jon uneasily, and forced a smile. "Yeah, ever since that kid it's been an assumption to believe that." He didn't like lying, but he'd rather lie then tell the truth in this situation. At least, not tell the truth right now. He planned on telling Shelby eventually before she found out the hard way.
"Well I just came down here to tell you that I'm going to take Shel to the airport. She's going back to Chicago today."
"Already?" Brendon asked, a hint of sadness in his voice.
"She's been here for three days, and she has a job to keep." Jon shrugged. "I don't want her to lose it."
Sign up to rate and review this story