Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter eighteen: Leaving and kissing on a jet plane

by SongbirdFlyAway 8 reviews

oh la la.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 1589 words

5Funny
"I like you." Was whispered in my ear by Patrick Stump, whose lips now gently brushed my neck in between the sherbert and regular ice cream.
I let out a smile and a delighted moan as he started to nibble. I felt his tongue escape his lips and lightly press on my neck under my ear.
I got butterflies in my stomach as my heart dropped.
The butterflies were now flying up to my heart. I moaned again.
I pulled away.
I now realized that those weren't butterflies and it wasn't a moan of pleasure.
I pushed away from Patrick just as acidy alcohol and chips and salsa made their way up my throat.
I put my hand over my mouth and coughed. It was no use, my vomit was now everywhere, including Patrick's pants and shoes and my top.
I looked up at Patrick and in between my puke dripped fingers still covering my mouth managed to get out 'I- I am so sorry."
Patrick forced a smile through the disgusted look in his face.
"Come on... we'll get you out of here."

As Patrick led me with his arms around my shoulders and my head layed on his out of the grocery store, people were staring left and right.
"Ohh hoo ho ho hooo myyy hiiii ga ha god!!" Pete screamed inbetween his very loud obnoxious laugh as we passed him talking to the group of girls and signing autographs.
I uncovered my mouth and shot puke at him, getting it all over the right shoulder of his black hoodie. That shut his laugh up with a moan of aboslute disgust. I didn't fucking care.

"I I think I'm gonna be sick again."
I pressed my head harder into Patrick's shoulder and sighed relief as I saw the Exit sign.
Patrick stopped in front of the cashier and ripped a plastic bag off of the bagger's rack.
"Here sweetie, use this."

Patrick Stump called me sweetie. I smiled into the bag as more vomit projected from the back of my throat and I coughed, making it flow up into my nose and out that way. I felt like I was going to die.

Patrick brought me to the bus and layed me down on the couch. He wiped hair out of my forehead and handed me a bottled water from the side fridge.
I laughed and looked at him as I wiped my mouth with a tissue. "And you thought you were a lightweight?"

Patrick continued to rub my forehead gently "Well - I didn't drink as much as you, and you drank it all very fast. You might not want to do that next time."

"You're too fucking good Patrick." I sat up and layed my head on his chest as he knelt in front of me, I was convinced it was the only thing that would help right now.

He embraced my head with his arms and rubbed my back with his hand. "You feeling better?"

I pulled away to look at him. "Yes I -- Oh my god Patrick! Your shoes and pants! I'm so, so sorry!"

Patrick smiled and started to remove his shoes. "Yeah... it's alright. They're only shoes and pants, we can wash them. I'm gonna go change... I'll be right back, okay?"

I nodded and closed my eyes. He returned wearing a different pair of pants and a t-shirt. He had sweatpants and another t shirt in his hand.

"Drey --" He woke me from my daze. "I didn't want to go through your stuff, so here's a pair of my sweatpants and a tshirt that you can wear."

I didn't ask any questions. I started to stand up and take off my pants right away, all I wanted to do was change out of those clothes... not even caring that Patrick was right in front of me. He gasped a little and politely turned away while I dressed. I shed my pants and stumbled into him, mumbling a sorry. He turned around to face me and help me remove them from my ankle. His hand genlty rested on my bare thigh as he helped me and slid it ever so soflty to my hip, helping me stand up.
I dropped my head and almost fell over. I was passing out and making an idiot out of myself, but yet I couldn't control it. He picked my head up and woke me up.

"Come on... we have to get you dressed." I looked down at my shirt, which was convered in puke and I lifted my arms. I had no energy left to do anything myself.
Patrick slid his hands under the back of my shirt and no matter how inebriated I was, I could still feel ever finger and ever line of his palm working up my bare sidges and sliding my shirt over my head.

I stood in front of him in my bra and boy shorts. Thank god they were sexy, that's pretty much all I was thinking about as I dropped my head down because I couldn't hold it up any longer.

"Whoa ... Drey, we can't sleep yet. Let's get you dressed first." Patrick, once again, put his hands on the side of my face and lifted my head so I was looking at him.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I put my hands on his waist for support and he carressed my the curves of my side while finding my hips to hold me up.

"I'm so sorry Patrick." I repeated. First day, and already I look like a fucking idiot.

He grasped my hips to keep me steady and looked me in the eyes. "You're so beautiful Audrey."

And that's all he said to me, too bad drunken me probably won't remember it when I sober up.

He helped me into his big sweatpants and even bigger t shirt. I was drowning in Patrick Stump and I loved everything about it.

"Arn't you tired or sick at all... I can't be the only one." I mumbed as he helped me crawl into my bunk and lay down.

He crawled in after me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm a little tired. Mind if I stay here and keep an eye on you and make sure you're okay?"

I nodded into his chest and closed my eyes.


*************

After a two or so weeks of promotion bullshit and interviews, the boys were finally starting their tour in Europe. I was more than excited.
I wanted to go to Europe more than anything and now it was finally happening.
We boarded the jet and I took my seat next to Patrick.

I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and thought about my frist day on tour... how I got drunk and puked all over Patrick and he still ended up sleeping next to me in my bunk anyway. While dreaming, I wished I had enough courage to let Patrick know how I felt. That I loved him and that I didn't forget about the time in the grocery store when he told me he liked me, drunk or not... he still said it. He still planted those soft kisses on my neck.

My body shivered thinking about those kisses and I smiled in my sleep. I woke up as the jet landed and looked over at Patrick, who had put a blanket over me while I slept.

"Thank you." I said to him and he smiled at me.

"What were you dreaming about, you looked so happy."

I wiped drool off my chin and off of Patrick's shoulder. Yeah, real attractive. I would've been embarrassed if he wouldn't have been use to it by now, which I'm pretty sure he was. It happened on a regular basis.

I smiled and took a breath in. "You... and that day in the grocery store when I puked all over you."

"Oh yeah, that day... you were pretty drunk. You've handled yourself much better since though I must say."

He was joking around with me but I needed to talk to him about something serious. "No, I'm not talking about when I actually threw up, I'm talking about before that... we both were drunk." I lowered my voice. "and you told me you liked me and you started kissing my neck. We've never talked about that, do you remember it?"

He looked into my eyes. "Of course I remember. I never brought it up because I didn't think you did, or thought I meant anything by it."

I cocked my head and stepped closer to him. We were the only ones left on the jet and neither of us could move from that spot. "Did you mean it?"

He put his forehead on mine and his lips were close to mine it sent chills down my spine. "More than you know."

His lips crashed into mine and sent fireworks off throughout my entire body. Nobody has ever made me feel like this. It was intense.

"Guys -- come on!" We pulled away and giggled at the expression on Joe's face as he looked terrified, guilty, excited, everything, all at once.

Patrick moaned dissatisfaction as we both snapped into the reality of getting off that jet and stop kissing. He kept his forehead on mine and kissed my mouth again. He grabbed my hand and turned around, leading me out of the jet.

He stopped at the door and turned to kiss me again. "I'm so excited for us."
Sign up to rate and review this story