Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Ten

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

Sesshomaru is in love-- or something...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-15 - 1262 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 10

Naraku stood in the light that poured into the sliding glass door, his black hair shining almost blue. He felt his daughter enter tne room but did not favor her with a look, just spoke quietly.

"Am I to understand that you bedded the eldest son of InuTashio last evening."

She blushed a bit but was not embarrased, her father knew of her sexual escapades, "Yes, are you angry?"

"Angry," he turned and smiled so brightly she almost became frightened. "I am pleased, my dear. It was what I had willed in the first place. By aligning yourself with Sesshomaru, you can have access to not only his fortune but to the feudal era portal."

"InuTashio will never permit it." She shook her head and took a sip of tea.

"He may not, but Sesshomaru is still oldest and still his pet so he will give in in due time. His honor will not permit his son to continue chasing you around town looking a love sick fool. But you must stay after him, much as a cat chases a mouse" Naraku turned to go. "Give him a call."

Kagura sighed, she didn't give a rats ass for Sesshomaru except that he was hot as the fire of all seven Hell's in bed. She wasn't looking for marriage or even a steady lover. Sometimes, she hated her father for he was clairvoyant and knew what she was doing at all times-- it was creepy. He used her in his sick chess game to gain world domination when he was, in fact, a demon who would live pretty much forever anyways. But, nonetheless, she called Sesshomaru.

________________

InuYasha pouted openly at breakfast, Sesshomaru sulked although his eyes sparkled just a bit. He had talked to Kagura before breakfast and gotten away with it, now he and InuTashio stared at each other intensely, each daring the other to speak. InuYasha, bored with the staring contest, grabbed his instant breakfast shake and shook it violently, building up a foam, then he noticed his father looked horrified.

"Um, Dad," he said sweetly. This had to be handled with care.

"Yes, son?"

"Eh, I want to apologize for the last couple days, I haven't been myself lately and well I wanna say, I'm sorry." InuYasha felt nausea building in his stomach from having to say the words.

"You are forgiven." InuTashio finished his coffee.

Taking a deep breath and ignoring his brotheres glance, he spoke softly. "I um, can I go somewhere today?"

InuTashio lowered his coffee cup and stared at his hanyou son, "Where?"

"Um, the library?" InuYasha cringed.

"You know what, I have reconsidered your punishment. I think perhaps not allowing you to leave the house may not be the solution so-" He paused here for effect. "Both of you are to remain grounded, that means no TV, no phone, and you have to be home by eight pm."

"Eight!" InuYasha almost yelled, then settled down. "Ok."

Pleased that his children seemed to be in line, InuTashio got up and headed for his office as was his routine. The maids cleared the table and InuYasha glared at Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru moved to the window and looked out. "I must see Kagura today."

"Well, when she hurts you, don't come cryin' to me." InuYasha stood.

"She will not hurt me. I felt it too, a small connection between us."

"Gag me with a spoon," InuYasha pretended to stick a spoon down his throat. "You really gotta learn to handle yourself. Just cause you fuck a bitch ain't no sign she LOVES you."

Sesshomaru turned to his brother with an icy stare, "You take that back, you half breed mutt."

InuYasha snorted. "Sessh, you may have lost your virginity to her, but believe me the bitch is a slut."

"I said TAKE THAT BACK!" Sesshomaru repeated, louder this time.

"If I don't?"

"I'll rip out your throat!" Sesshomaru's voice dropped a bit, his eyes reddening.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"You obviously can't accept that I have met someone who loves me and wants me." Sesshomaru stared at his younger brother.

"You clueless jackass, I've fucked Kagura! She'll do anything with a dick!" InuYasha stormed out of the house, leaving Sesshomaru to fume alone.

____________


InuYasha didn't leave the estate really. He just wandered around his father's estate trying to figure out how in the blue hell he was going to get inside that office without his father knowing. Rubbing his chin with a claw he sighed, there was a barrier of some sort around the windows from the outside and it wasn't like he could just waltz in the main door. In all his thriteen years he had never been in the office, he and Sesshomaru were never allowed there and until now it didn't matter.

A movement in the bushes made him jump, and when he turned, he discovered it was Kagura. She only came as close as the rose garden, Sesshomaru met her there a moment later. Half intrigued, half grossed out, InuYasha moved over to peer at the two from a space in the hedge.

"You came," Sesshomaru almost smiled.

Kagura turned to him with such a smile that InuYasha was almost convinced she might have feelings for him, "Well, of course I came, Sesshy. I've thought of nothing but you since last night. I hope your father was not too upset."

"I would not care if he was. Last night I felt something with you--" His voice was even, fridgid, and held no trace of the arousal InuYasha could smell from his hiding place.

"I felt it as well," Kagura settled herself on a bench, her eyes cast down demurely. The sun shimmered in her raven hair and then across her blood red kimono.

"Damn it, he's not buying this is he?" InuYasha thought silently.

"Dare I hope that this means we can-- pursue a common goal?"

Kagura looked at him with her China Doll face, her lips turned up in a smile, "I think we may."

"Oh, shit! He is buying it." InuYasha mumbled with a growl. This day was getting no where fast, he fumed. He heard the gentle pants and crinkle of clothing and could no longer bring himself to watch them make out so he headed into the house once again.

InuTashio was walking out the door as his youngest son came in, something about the boy had been off since this morning and he knew it. The fact that his son was trying to be alone so much signaled to him that if he actually left the house he'd find out what was going on.

Assured his father was gone, InuYasha moved to the office door. The door was mahongany, carved with intricate woodworking, and shiny. His heart leapt a bit as he tested the handle, only to find that it was locked. He muttered a curse, then moved slowly into InuTashio's bedroom-- another room that was forbidden to him.

Nosing through everything his father owned, he turned up nothing of any value, except the five bucks he found on the dresser that he'd 'borrowed'. At thirteen it had never sank in that he was the son of a DOG demon, that meant he got away with nothing at all. His father would smell his scent and know he'd been in here rummaging, he'd probably even notice the office door, and he would kill him-- but those thoughts are the ones that never came to the surface loud enough to stop InuYasha from doing the stupidest things ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story