Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past Memories

If Only You Really Knew The Pain You Gave Me

by raindropsonroses49 3 reviews

Bella is heartbroken from her sudden arguement with Gerard, but maybe a little food and the company of Mikey and Frankie will help her feel better. After all, who doesn't like hanging with those two?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-15 - 637 words

1Original
Stories are longer with double spacing. =) ~taytay


I was barely out of the office before the screaming came. Gerard and Mikey were tearing each other's heads off behind me. I didn't look back anyway, and before long I found myself out in the frigid winter air without a coat, the tears still streaming down my face. This was too much like the last fight.

In tenth grade, Gerard and I had become friends again, but only for a while. Sometime near the end of the school year, I had grown very close to one of his best friends, Jacob. Jacob and I were at a party one night with Gerard and lots of his friends, and Jacob had a lot to drink. I remember us going to one of the room's in the house the party was at, and from there, it grew fuzzy, probably because I also had plenty to drink. The next thing I remember is a really bright light, and Gerard tearing me and Jacob apart.

It wasn't until a few days later that I found out why Gerard wasn't speaking to me. From what people told me, and from the bits and pieces of what I remember, Jacob and I disappeared from the party to upstairs. Apparently, I ended up making out with Jacob, and the next thing I knew, we were having sex. Right while we were getting down to business, Gerard came upstairs looking for us. When he found us, he freaked, and drove me home, dumping me on my doorstep because the door was locked and my parents were gone. I passed out, and the next morning, when my mom and dad came home, they freaked out too, and I was grounded for 3 months. When I got back to school, everyone knew about it already, and when all the rumors got around to Gerard, he took it the wrong way and thought that I started them to make myself popular again. When I tried to explain it to him, we ended up in a huge fight about it. We never ended up talking to each other much after that.

I realized the tears had started flowing much more freely now, but in the cold winds some of them were starting to freeze on my face. I scraped them off, and walked back inside the warehouse. It was much warmer inside.

"Bella! Are you okay?!" Mikey called. He came rushing over, Frank right on his heels.

"I think so," I said, wiping under my eyes for any extra wetness.

"Look I'm so sorry about what happened. It wasn't supposed to go down like that, you know. He just gets really emotional sometimes."

"It's okay. Trust me, I grew up with Gerard, I've seen him more emotional than that."

Mikey smiled. "I tried reasoning with him. I said all that shit happened so long ago, put it past you, but he didn't want to listen. At least I tried."

"I know, Mikey. But why did he have to do that? It's like kicking a puppy. Just so heartless."

"Well, Ger gets heartless like that a lot. But whatever, we're done here. You wanna come with us to eat or something?"

"I guess so. I got a ride with Todd this morning, so I don't have to worry about my car."

"Okay, then. Let's go, no one else is going with anyways." He smiled, a warm smile that made me strangely happy.

I went to the front office, and grabbed my jacket I left in the reception room. Slipping it on, I met up with Mikey and Frank. We left, heading back to New York in Mikey's car.

I felt at home with the two, and I felt a warmth I havent felt in a long time come creeping back to my body.
Sign up to rate and review this story