Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Past Memories

You Have No Idea How Much I Missed You...

by raindropsonroses49 6 reviews

Isabella is finally reunited with Gerard, but how he reacts is hardly what she was looking for. Heartbroken, Bella is taken into care by-who else?-Gerard's little brother.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 576 words

0Unrated
"Holy shit! Izz! Where the fuck have you been, you little fucker?!" Mikey exclaimed. I couldn't help but giggle. I grabbed him and gave him a huge hug. It probably wasn't the best thing to do, because I towered over him and when I hugged him, his head was directly between my boobs. Even worse, I always had known that he had the biggest crush on me, and who knows if he still did. I wouldn't put it past him.
"Still got that damn trucker's mouth, MI-CHAEL!" I fired back jokingly, calling him by his full name, exaggerating the second syllable, which he hated.
"Who the hell is THAT?!" One of the boys behind Mikey said. I recognized from a couple of their videos that it was Frank, the one guy you'd probably peg as the most emo-looking in the band. Despite that, he was pretty cute anyways.
"This is Isabella, or Izz, as I call her, or Bella, as Ger calls her. You can call her either, I guess. Izz, this is Frank." Mikey told him, then me.
"I'd rather call her HOTTIE," Frank commented. "Dude, she's your friend? Why the fuck didn't you tap that shit?!" I laughed out loud.
"I'm standing right here, you know," I said.
"Dude, it ain't like that, she's like...my sister!" Mikey said to Frank, but I could see he was blushing.
"You got one smokin' sister, man," Frank replied. "If you ain't goin' for that, I will."
I giggled, and stepped towards Frank. I put my arm over his shoulder, and pulled him tight against me. "I'm all yours, babe," I giggled again.
"Holy shit, Mikey, I fucking love this chick!"
"Okay, so now that I'm 'fucking loved'," I said, and turned to the other two guys. "You must be Ray," I pointed to the guy with the wild curls sprouting from his head in every direction. "And you must be Bob," I pointed at the darkish-blonde guy, wearing slippers and pajama pants.
"Right you are," Ray replied with a smile. He was a plain looking guy, except of course for the hair, but he seemed like an extremely likeable person. Same for Bob, who gave me a big smile and a polite "Nice to meet you."
"It's awesome to finally meet you all," I said.
I was startled by Gerard's sudden voice in the room. "Well, now that we've gotten through all that shit, can we go back to the costume check?" I could feel his eyes boring a hole into my backside, knowing he meant that he didn't want to talk anymore.
"Yo, you don't have to be an ass, Ger," Mikey shot at him.
"Well, for some of us this ain't a damn picnic, some of us aren't excited to see the Jersey slut, back from the past," he said. My jaw dropped. I could feel the tears welling up on my eyes, and I shot him a hateful look.
"Dude, shut the fuck up! She isn't a fucking slut!" Mikey yelled.
"Oh, stay out of this shit. The skank knows what I mean." He gestured towards me. Another name. The tears were falling now, slipping down my face. It was just like high school, with people saying things to me and making me feel like the world hated me.
"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU, YOU BASTARD!" I screamed. I pushed away from Frank. I ran away, far from Gerard and his terrible comments.
Sign up to rate and review this story