Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Nobody to Protect

Someday....

by ILuvFMA 1 review

Sesshoumaru is trying to find Inuyasha, but finds Sango instead while she is think about what kikyou told her.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kikyo, Kirara, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo, Other - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 1002 words

0Unrated
::Authors note::

OK a couple things before I start.

1- this is not exacly the inuyasha plot that everyone is familiar of, but thats why its called FANFIC!!

2-
~ ~ ~ * ~ means its a flashback.
means we are going to a different scene
"..." talking
'...' thoughts
(*) means there is a little note thingy at the bottom that explains it better that wouldnt be right in the story

~DISCLAIMER~!!! I do NOT own Inuyasha.


Nobody to Protect Chapter 1- Someday...




Sesshoumaru looked up into the sky, he didn't understand his father that night. Sesshoumaru was a full-blooded killing machine. A demon by nature.

'Demons have no hearts!' He thought to himself as he continued to walk deep within the mountains.

'How could he have died by saving a... A HUMAN! Then belived that one day I would find someone to love and protect, it's simply impossible for me. I can't fall in love with anyone. I was born to kill, not love...' He continued to think to himself.

"Look! Lord Sesshoumaru! It's a village!" Rin shouted, interrupting Sesshoumaru's thoughts.

"It's a burnt village Rin! nobody is there!!" Jaken shouted.

Sesshoumaru was suddenly caught of subject by the smell of human flesh, still alive, and strangly familiar.

"No Jaken, there is someone in there, and it's someone we know." He said in a low tone. He continued to walk, anxcious to know who was lurking about, in that abanded town.

He stopped and immediatly knew who it was, whos scent that was.

"It's the Demon Slayer." He said aloud.

"Really Lord? Well shall we kill her? or let her live a while longer?"

Sesshoumaru thought for a while.

"Jaken and Rin, stay at the gate while I go in, And only come when I say you can, understood?"

"Eh... Yes my lord" they both said uneasy.

Jaken and Rin, wondering what was on Sesshoumaru's mind, followed behind. Concerned.They still continued to walk tword that strange site.



Sango was cleaning up her home village. Naraku was killed and all of them went thier seperate ways. Inuyasha was wandering around, Miroku started an old Holy Church, and Kagome went to go start University. Sango was still searching for her brother, but in the mean time decided to start another demon slaying tribe. She was a teacher and the only place she could think of to teach was in her old village, so she went to work to straighten it up."

All of the sudden, a circular necklace with crystals around it fall from her neck. She remembered who gave it to her and why.

Kikyou.

~ ~ ~ * ~

"Tell me Demon Slayer, is your only wish to kill Naraku and rejoin with your family once again?"

....."Yes.. yes it is"

Kikyou smiled, she reached into her miko cloak and pulled out a chain.

"Then you will be needing this" she said, slyly as she threw it to Sango. She grabbed it and stared at it, it had 50 little crystals around this red, blue, and purple crystal with a black pearl inside of it.

"What is this?"

"That! is a life necklace. all those crystals in there represent a life you can resurect. After those are no longer in place, you have to give up a soul of someone who is most dear to you to gain back 50 more crystals. If you wish to ressurect that person with the 50 crystals you have after giving them up, they forget you entirely. But once those 50 are up, and you used one of those to bring them back, it will be normal twords you." (*)

"This small thing has that kind of power"

"Yes it does, some say it is more powerful than the shikon jewel itself, only a true miko can use its power."

"Then how can I use it? I'm nothing mere than a Demon slayer, I posess no sacred power."

Kikyou smiled

"Was it not your village that put the shikon jewel in my favor?"

"Yes, but what does that change?"

"I shall return the favor, and make you a miko, and you shall be more powerful than any other!" She threw Sango a bag that started to glow, Sango knew immediatly what it was.

The Sikon Jewel.

"Why do you, Darkest of all people, wish to help me?"

Kikyou laughed and turned around and started walking.

"... I haven't ever seen anyone, mortal nor demon, that has suffered as much as you and can still be stronger than an ordanary man. You have proven to everyone you have power, and i know that with these jewels, you shall protect them with every part of your being, and become very powerful, and i will finally be aloud to rest in peace."

Sango stared at her as she was leaving

"Kikyou.... wait!"

Kikyou stopped and turned around with a bold look upon her face that made Sango a bit uneasy.

"You have someone to protect.. that will one day protect you to return the favor, you will fall in love, and never will admit it because you are too diffrent. and if I give you this power, that makes you alike by power. There will be some hope then."

Sango looked confused for a second.

"Why try to make me and this person fall in love?"

"..because of his father"

Sango looked up, wondering. Then she just left with the two necklaces in her kimono.

~ ~ ~ * ~

Sango still had no idea what Kikyou ment, but she put the necklace away and continued to get back to work. She looked at the gate and saw him, a figure with white, long hair in celestial robes.

Sesshoumaru.



::Author's note::

Here is the star from the kikyou/sango convo

* = It's a chain thing

________________
GRAPH 1
----------------------------
50 crystals gone
|_______|
|
Give up a soul
|_______|
|
50 more crystals
|_______|
|
Ressurt the person above
|_______|
|
he no longer knows who you are
________________
GRAPH 2
---------------------------
50 crystals gone
|_______|
|
Give up a soul
|_______|
|
50 more crystals
|_______|
|
Use them up without using the person above
|_______|
|
50 crystals gone
|_______|
|
Give up a soul
|_______|
|
50 more crystals
|_______|
|
Ressurect the first person whos soul you gave up (russerect the second 1, see graph 1
Sign up to rate and review this story