Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Against All Odds

It's Over

by Arisa 3 reviews

Not much to say, read and find out?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-15 - Updated: 2007-02-16 - 2731 words

0Unrated
Ch. 13 It's Over
I'm back with another chapter. I . Anyhow, I don't have much else to say, so on with with the fic. Oh, and gosh darn it Tinsley, update! (You know I love you xD) Also, I think this may be the last chapter, or perhaps second to last, I'll decide at the end of this chapter. There WILL be a sequel though, which I will get to work on immediately.

I walked into the venue slowly, deliberately taking my time. As soon as I walked into the venue I thought I should have brought Pete. I shook the thought off, knowing that this had to be done without him. I headed toward the only table with people in it. I sat on the seat on the opposite side of the table of them. Ryan gave me a small smile and I couldn't help but return it. "So your really okay? What happened?" I shrugged, but Brendon made a sound similar to a snort. "I talked to Pete, and it isn't nothing. Why haven't you been eating?" His expressioned softened for the first time.

I shrugged again, but decided to answer since Ryan was giving me an odd look. "I just...I didn't even know why you had kicked me out. It was hard to even get up. I felt like I had done something but I didn't even know what, do you know how hard that was. Especially being so close to you." I answered, looking down. I saw Ryan nudge Brendon and glare at him. I heard him clear his throat slightly and he sat up. " Look Katie, I know this isn't the first time I've taken something wrong and I'm sorry," Ryan interupted him. "We're both really sorry." Brendon started again, "but I want you to understand why. I haven't really had a relationship besides Ryan and I'm just...afraid you'll want something else." I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Even I can't tell you what will happen in the future, but if we ever do stop being...together, then I'll talk it out with you, and we'll be friends. I would never do something, or someone, else while we were together." I answered with a nervous smile. Brendon and Ryan both gave each other a look before Ryan cleared his throat. "So...will you come back to our bus?" I laughed and gave him a smile. "Only if you guys promise to come to me with these misunderstandings. I hate us fighting like this." I saw them grin, but then Ryan's face returned to a serious look. "Only if you agree to start eating." I blushed and looked down, but nodded anyway.

We headed back to the bus and grabbed my things to take them over to their bus, our bus. I thanked all the guys, and left with Brendon and Ryan. We got back got back to the bus only to leave again almost immediately. We were staying at a hotel before heading on to their last gig in Vegas. We were heading down to the pool, which was technically closed, and we all set our stuff on the deck chairs. Despite the fact that I was sure all the guys knew about the bruises, they were making me more self-conscience now that I was in a swim-suit. I kept my hoodie pulled around me and sat lightly in one of the chairs.

I was feeling a little but better, but I was beginning to think that maybe it was more than the lack of food. "Katie, are you coming in?" I heard Joe yell from the pool where he was trying, and failing, to dunk Andy. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders, following them in. I jumped into the deep end and splashed Joe, who in turn started trying to dunk me. We started an all out war but after about ten minutes I was completely tired out. I got out and dried off, managing to sneak off without anyone noticing. Jon stopped me out in the hallway. "Katie, we have a problem." I looked up at him, almost not wanting to know.

"The magazines are starting to notice things. I told them that you were my sister, but they might start to think things about you and....well your relationship. Are you ready for that?" He watched me for a minute, then turned and walked back into the pool area. His words lingered in my mind as I headed up the stairs. I showered quickly and got ready for bed, feeling completely drained. I sat on the toilet as I re-wrapped my ankle. I winced a I hit a sore spot, and stood up to leave. I heard the door open and I jumped slightly, knocking into the corner of the sink. I felt my bruised side tear open and grabbed the side to support myself. Thankfully, I had knocked off a glass cup and Brendon knocked on the door to check if I was alright.

When I didn't answer he came in and I was just glad to have him there with me. I had this dislike for blood, especially when it was near my stomach, since it was where my mother was stabbed. I kept my eyes closed as he set me on the bed and lifted my shirt. I heard them shifting around and I winced as Ryan began to clean the cut. "Sorry..." I heard him say lightly, and I gave him a small smile. I opened my eyes slightly to watch Ryan place a bandage over it. Brendon smiled at me as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Seriously Kay, are you alright? You just seem.... a little off." I snuggled into the bed and pulled the covers up. "I'm really tired, I think I just need some sleep."

They gave me a small smile and placed themselves around me after getting ready. We fell asleep in the comfortable silence. The next day we were once again on our way to Vegas and Brendon, Ryan, and I were sitting back on one of the bunks. "So...are you gonna be heading back with Jon?" I thought about it for a second before nodding. "Yeah, I'm going to have to go back to Chicago. I still have school." I replied, making a face. Brendon laughed a little. "So, what're we gonna do? If we fly down to see you all the time it'll just fuel the rumors. Are we ready for that. Are you?" He asked, his head in his hands.

I sighed and shrugged lightly. "Look, my brother will be up there soon to work on the album with you guys. I can come up to see YOU on my breaks, since I can use the excuse of visiting my brother." They both looked at each other and nodded. "What about people finding out though? Are we okay with that?" I thought about it for a second before realizing that both of them were staring directly at me. I cleared my throat lightly. "Well, for me it isn't as big as a deal as for you, and I'm fine with whenever you guys want to tell them. I'm thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to wait until I'm at least eighteen? Like I said though, it's up to you guys." They both looked at me and shrugged. "Why don't we stick with your plan for know, and decide as things go on?"

We decided that that was enough serious talk for one night, and moved on to lighter topics. Before we knew it we were at the show and Panic! was going on stage. I gave all the members off Fall Out Boy a hug as they came back to change. Pete, Joe, and I jumped around like maniacs as Panic! played their set, ignoring Partick and Andy who were practically in tears they were laughing so hard at us. By the time the guys were done I was worn out. Fall Out Boy and Panic! all headed off to do signings. I was surprised when Jon grabbed my hand and dragged me out with him.

"Now you get to see the all the fans up close and personal." I laughed as he raised his eyebrows at me. I was standing and just watching as the crowd, well, crowded, for lack of a better word, around the guys. A few of the fans who were still waiting pointed and mumbled things which I was guessing was about me, since they were still stareing and pointing. I was tempted to give a few of them the finger, since they were sending me looks that would have put me six feet under if looks could kill, but I refrained. I stood talking to some of the security and roadies who were hanging around.

By the time they were done I could tell they were more than ready to have this whole tour over with and have a chance to rest for a while. I followed them back to the buses. Jon and I were going to stay in a hotel for the night, along with the members of Fall Out Boy, before we were going to head back to Chicago. Everyone came back to the hotel room and we sat up, eating pizza, watching whatever we could find on TV, and just talking. Soon it was midnight and Spencer, Ryan, and Brendon decided to leave since our flight left at eight.

I hugged Spencer and promised that I'd come to see him again. He moved to say good-bye to the others, and Brendon and Ryan came up to me last. They both gave me a hug and a light kiss before pulling back. "We'll come to see you off tomorrow." I smiled gratefully and nodded, giving them one final hug as they left. Fall Out Boy headed off to their own rooms and Jon and I got ready for bed. I gave Jon a light hug before crawling under the covers. Jon turned the light off and I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up to my alarm and I shut it off irritably. I sighed and pulled myself out of bed, waking Jon up. I got ready slowly and double checked to be sure I had everything I brought with me. I stretched lightly as Jon came out of he bathroom, ready to go as well. I squealed lightly when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed as he picked up his bag and mine, carrying me and my stuff out of the room. Patrick and Joe were waiting by the elevators with their bags. Just berfore the elevator came, Pete and Andy came up behind us and I could see them grinning at me. "Should I ask?" Andy was snickering now and I swear I could hear Joe and Patrick laughing too. Pete was keeping his composure well, but I could tell he wanted to laugh. I sighed and shook my head. "Go ahead and laugh Pete."

That was all he needed and he started laughing at me as well. Jon let me down after we got out of the hotel and to the car. We rode to the airport in almost silence, the only sound coming from our various ipods. (Don't own it. Like you didn't know that already.) We arrived after about 20 minutes and Jon headed towards the detectors. I handed him my bag and explained that I was going to wait for Ryan and Brendon. He made a gagging noise and I stuck my tongue out. "Just make sure you hurry it up." I smiled and nodded, watching him walk away. I jumped when I felt a pair of arms embrace me from behind. I said my final good-byes and we promised to call each other. I made a final promise to visit and said good-bye once more, sticking to hugs since we were in a largely public place.

I headed down to the area where Jon said to meet him, and thankfully it didn't take me any time to get through the detectors. When I arrived they were all sitting around talking about food. As I came up Jon made a large production of looking at me and then turning and stage whispering to the others. "SHH! She's here now!" I glared at him while the others all laughed. I sighed and grabbed my purse as they told us our flight was ready. tHe guys had chartered a private plave, so we didn't have to worry about fans. We spent the first part of the trip messing around, playing cards, and talking about what the first thing we were going to do when we got back was. After that we all took a quick nap and by the time we had landed we were well rested and excited.

We both headed off the Jon's huge apartment, which I suppose he had bought not long before I ran into him, since it didn't look very lived in. (Yes, in this fic he has an apartment. It's fanfiction, I have a creative lisence. shows it off ) We set our stuff into a room, Jon showed me one right next to his. We came back downstairs and sat down on the couch in silence. After a few minutes we looked at each other and laughed. "You know, I was glad to get off tour, but what now?" I stood and held my hand out for him. "Well, I say we order in something to eat, and start a shopping list so I
can get everything before I start school." Jon nodded and laughed as we headed into the kitchen area. Jon called in and ordered the pizza while I began to write things down.

We spent the next hour eating and debating over ice-cream flavors and what dressing tasted better. When we were finally done the list took up two sheets of paper. We spent the rest of the night debating over what else was needed and needed to be done. I started school in a couple weeks, and we spent that time goofing around, shopping, and cleaning. I called the boys every couple of nights just to talk about our last couple days, sometimes for ten minutes, other times for two hours. We had no problem talking once every couple days, and texted each other when something exciting happened or when we were bored. I was happy to go back to school, and be with Bridget again. She knew about my realationship now and was thankfully supportive.

A few weeks after school started Jon had his girlfriend Cassie over and it was nice to see her again. We talked for a while before I left them alone in the living room and called Bridget over. We hung out in my room watching MTV and talking about everything from my realationship, to hers, to my parents, to pink elephants with yellow pokadots. Yeah, don't ask, we're random as hell. Jon left about a month after I started school, and I took a few days off school, as did Bridget, at my request, and we went down to Las Vegas to celebrate our sixteenth birthdays together. We had fun and I finally introduced Bridget to Ryan and Brendon.

Once we were back I had brought Bridget over to live in the apartment with me. We had been friends since we were about four or maybe younger, so her parents allowed it after much convincing. I spent a lot of time like that. Spending time at the apartment doing homework, or NOT doing it, with Bridget, calling the guys, visiting them, sometimes with Bridget, sometime without, and just having the best time I could. I had occasional fights with Jon, and a few with Brendon and Ryan, but things were working theselves out, little by little.

Okay, this fic is officially OVER! I will start work on a sequel soon, so keep looking out for that. I don't know what it'll be called, cause...I'm just that cool. It'll say sequel to Against All Odds in the summary box though. So, keep looking out for it. I hope you guys like it and the way I ended it. Reviews make me squeal~! (Yes, that is a good thing!)

Sign up to rate and review this story