Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Kill the Slave Master

Disclaimer ( READ!)

by Lyssaluvsfob 5 reviews

So I got this idea from a movie I'm watching in my history class and a story I'm reading in my English class. This takes place in the mid 1800's. Think 1842+ Lilly Jones has been in slavery f...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 198 words

0Unrated
I do not own Fall Out Boy, I do not own Mr. Wentz, Mrs. Wentz, I do not own anything/anyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that this would be considered my first story. This is not meant to offend anyone. If it does, please let me know and I will try my best to fix that. This story may say the "N" word because that's what some people called slaves back then. Once again, please let me know if you are uncomfortable with me using this word and if the majority of you are, then I won't use it. I'm just writing this from what I know. If you feel any information is inaccurate, please let me know.

I let my friend read some of this and she said that it might seem racist to some people. I am not racist, I like all people unless you're a bitch to me. And now that all that is clear, without further ado: Kill the Slave Master.

Oh yeah and one more thing reviews would be appreciated and I won't post the first chapter until some of you review and I know that some of you are interested. So go review! Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story