Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Always There

Bad Dreams

by Lady-Amaya 0 reviews

Just when eveything starts to look ok, the titans are betrayed by one of their own. JAY! How Far will Theresa go to get him back? Will she even cause her own death? JxT AxA

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 1108 words

0Unrated
Chapter one: Bad dreams
Bring, Bring went Jay's alarm clock. Jay just grunted and turned around in his bed. He slowly opened his sleep filled eyes and turned towards his window, expecting to see rays of golden sunshine. Instead he could see the faint colors of the sunrise blazing through his window.
Sunrise? Jay thought sitting up properly and walking towards his window. I can't be up this early?
Jay looked out of his window and saw the glowing city of New Olympia being bathed in the sunrise's brilliant colors. Curiously Jay walked over and sat on his bed. Tiredly he looked at his alarm clock.
The Clock read 5:30 am and he moaned even louder.
"Come on it's the weekend," Jay muttered, "why do I have to get up so early anyways"
But even though he wanted to sleep in today he knew he shouldn't. Well that's what I get for staying up all night researching. He thought. Truly it was his fault that he was always so tired. For the last little while Jay's determination to get Cronus had reached its maximum and probably higher. For the last two weeks every night he had stayed in the dorm's basement, or at the library in the secret part of the school, gathering information about Cronus. And every time he came close to a breakthrough it would slip away from him.
So he got up and went to get dressed into his usual clothes, his striped yellow and purple sweater and blue jeans. He was about to open the door when he heard foot steps outside in the hall. "Wonder who else would be up this early in the morning" Jay said. He opened the door and looked around the corner of his door frame. But he could only hear the sounds of the person's shoes hitting the ground as they made their way to the roof. And see a little bit of the persons long orange hair disappearing around the corner.
Why would Theresa be up? Jay wondered. So he decided to make his way up to the roof it was not like Theresa to be up this early in the morning. Besides she had been acting really strange for the past few days. For every time he passed she would just look down and mummer a hello. She was sad and depressed and Jay could tell. He hated seeing her like this; he hated seeing her in any sort of pain. Jay sighed as he made walked out of his room. She is my weakness, she is the one person I would do anything for. Jay thought.
One day I will tell her how much I love her. Jay thought as he made his way down the hall following Theresa's every step, One day when Cronus is not there to use her against me, or harm her in anyway.
Theresa's Dream:
She was in a long dark hallway in a pitch black cave .What am I doing here? Theresa thought, and where are the others?
"I told you to get the kids! Go out there and get the KIDS!" someone screamed from down the black hallway.
"But sire, I," whimpered a crooked male voice. "Don't give me any excuses! Don't you get it! If I don't kill those puny mortals I will NEVER be able to rule the world!"
"Cronus! Theresa whispered in fright. "What the heck is he doing here, wherever here is."
Better call for backup, she thought reaching hurriedly for her PMR. "God where is it?"
She wondered out loud when she found her empty pocket. Well guess I'll have to go in alone, Theresa said.
She started running to get closer to the end of the hallway hearing every word the two villains were saying. Slowly but surly she came to the end and slowly opened the black door that stood there. Inside there were two men, Cronus and some other man she never saw before. Surrounding them were Cronus' giants and a whole bunch of machinery that had seven black screens on the wall.
"B-buttt my lord that one pesky boy, their leader the descendant of Jason he,"
"Speaking of Jay, Cronus said, "Get me Bait, I need bait, you know that my plan will not work unless Jay is mine. Yes. Find his weakness and explore it, he will do whatever I want if I hold something for ransom."
Theresa took a sharp intake of breath .What does he want with Jay?
She looked back at the pair; the man about her age had a huge smile spreading across his face. Although Theresa could hardly see his face as it was covered in shadows.
"What do you have in mind?" he asked. Cronus just smiled his evil smile and said "It is not really what I want, it is who. I want you to capture one of his friends," He paused, "and kill them. And kill anyone else who gets in your way."
End of dream
Theresa awoke crying out, her pillow soaking wet from all the sweat and crying.
"Oh thank goodness it was just a dream." She whispered painfully burying her face in her hands. She got up and looked at her alarm clock. She groaned out loud wishing that she could get back to sleep.
"What a strange nightmare." Theresa thought. She reached out blindly for something on her bedside table.
"Almost there, HA GOT IT!" She said finally reaching what she was looking for. There clutched in her delicate hand was the most precious thing in her entire life.
It was the golden locket Jay had got her. He told her that she deserved something for being such a good friend so he gave it to her one day after a fight with Cronus. She smiled as she remembered how happy she was when she saw it. And she most definitely remembered the blush on Jay's cheeks as she gave him a small peck on the cheek.
She slowly opened the locket and guess whose picture was in there. Once she opened the locket she met a picture of Jay and her. It was weird how she got this picture because this was a picture about that awkward moment back in the sewers when they were looking for the minitor. She can't remember how exactly she got this picture, to be honest. All she knew was that at that very moment she realized that she might actually hold feelings for her strong and caring leader. She brang the locket close to her heart crying as she thought about the dream. "Jay," Theresa whispered, "please never leave me
Sign up to rate and review this story