Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Always There

In the light of the rooftop

by Lady-Amaya 0 reviews

Just when eveything starts to look ok, the titans are betrayed by one of their own. JAY! How Far will Theresa go to get him back? Will she even cause her own death? JxT AxA

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 683 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: In the light of the rooftop
Theresa got up quickly to get dressed. She slipped out of her slim, pink She was not sure if she should tell anyone about her nightmare because even though she only had dreamt it moments ago she could already fell danger lurking around the corner. Maybe I should just forget about the whole thing Theresa thought as she made her way towards the roof. But once she got there she still had not forgotten about it. Just the thought of never seeing Jay again made her shiver.
She sat down on the cold brown bricked roof and thought about Jay. He is probably sleeping soundly. She thought and it is probably a good idea to Last night I did not even see him walk into his room. All he did was stay at school wishing to find a lead on Cronus.
She sighed, "Oh Jay," she moaned out load, "why do you have to stress yourself so much?"
"Because of you." A voice said from behind her. Theresa gasped and turned around only to see Jay standing feet away from her. Immediately she started blushing. "You mind if I join you?" He asked her. She just shook her head and patted the ground beside her. "Sure it was lonely up here anyways." She replied. Jay sat down beside her and stared at her for a minute. He sighed and looked at the rising sun, "Why are you up so early?" Theresa asked him. He shrugged and looked at her, "I just thought it was a good time to wake up." She just giggled, "So you usually wake up at 5:00?"
"No," Jay admitted blushing slightly, "but now I'm up. Now like I said I do that for you."
"Me? Why would you do all that for me?" She looked at him with big green eyes.
Oh god she is beautiful. He thought silently to himself. "Sigh, well you see Theresa its because I- I don't want you or any of the others to get hurt you know? Besides I would die to save any of you." Jay said with a small smile. At this she started crying into her knees, remembering her dream from before.
If Jay is telling the truth, Theresa thought as she cried, whateverCronus wants from Jay he will surely get. Even if this just was a dream and not a vision.
"Hey Theresa," Jay said worryingly afraid he may have said something to insult her, "I-I didn't mean to get you upset or anything." Then he pulled her into a huge hug so that she was crying on his shoulders.
She sniffled and tried to wipe away the tears. "It was not your fault Jay it was just that, that, Jay I just don't know what I would do if you or anyone of our group died, Id- I'd be heartbroken Jay! " She was now screaming to him and crying at the same time. "Shhhh, Theresa its ok, I'm not going to die, none of us are. The prophecy said that seven of us would defeat Cronus not six, I was just saying I would do whatever it takes to save you. You or anyone in our team. Now you are one of the prettiest girls I have ever met and it is not nice to see tears on your cheeks." Jay said trying to comfort her, blushing as he stated his last comment. Theresa sat up and smiled, "You really think I am pretty?" she asked blushing. Jay just smiled and blushed also, "Of course I do. Would I lie to you?" All she did was giggle. Then realizing how close the two of them were they both abruptly pulled away, missing the feeling of being in each others arms.
Theresa smiled. "Come on let's go down stairs and eat."
Jay also smiled and sat up to, "Ya, I'm so hungry I could eat an elephant."
And Theresa laughing pulled him inside, feeling somewhat more confident about liking Jay now that she knew there is a chance of him liking her back.
Sign up to rate and review this story