Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Always There

the poison

by Lady-Amaya 1 review

Just when eveything starts to look ok, the titans are betrayed by one of their own. JAY! How Far will Theresa go to get him back? Will she even cause her own death? JxT AxA

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-17 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 1206 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3:
Theresa and Jay walked silently back down stairs sending fond glances as they were walking. Even though they were careful not to wake any of their friends Atlanta woke up soon after they had gotten breakfast ready.
"Hey guys what's up?" Atlanta said sleepily rubbing her tired eyes and pouring a cup of orange juice. "Morning Atlanta. Gosh you look so tired! Maybe a long night out with Archie at last?" Theresa replied smirking. It had not been a long time since Archie had started hanging out with Atlanta, and its seems like almost every night you will
Find them curled up on a couch together or going to see a movie by themselves. Now their feelings for each other were completely obvious, and as far as she knew, nothing really important was going on between them yet. But Theresa enjoyed teasing Atlanta anyways. "Hey don't you think you said enough yet?" She asked pretending to act all mad.
"So what are you two doing up so early anyways?" She asked them smirking as the two of them blushed. "Nothing!" The two of them said. Atlanta's smile just grew wider. "Sure guys whatever you say." Being really sarcastic so they would know that she did not believe them. She knew how they felt about each other, once she even saw a glimpse at Theresa's diary and the only thing she wrote about was Jay. It was really weird to her that they did not admit their feelings for each other, even after a while she had enough courage to tell Archie.
They were crazy for each other and everyone knew it, everyone except for each other. Oh well, she thought they will find out soon enough or at least I hope.
Once everyone of the teem members awoke, and ate breakfast they all made their way towards Olympia High. Hera had asked them all to meet her in Chiron's study. To most this was just an ordinary school, but to the group of friends, this was the most important place in the world. They slowly made their way through the silent school towards the janitors' closet where they could be transported to Mount Olympus, home of the Gods.
Once they were just outside of the door Jay lifted a hand to his neck. He took off the gold medallion that hung around his neck to open the door. He put it in its proper place on the door and the door swiftly opened. They all crowded into the small closet complaining the whole way.
"Odie you're steeping on my toe!" Jay exclaimed.
"Archie what the hell is your hand doing on my But!" Atlanta screamed smacking Archie square in the face.
"Opps sorry Atlanta." Archie said getting really embarrassed.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh! My hair is ruined!" Neil screamed at the top of his lungs.
"Neil will you stop complaining!" Odie asked him rudely.
"Not my fault that I have such perfect hair." Neil mumbled back angrily.
"Why does it have to be so crowded anyway?" Herry asked no one in particular.
"Theresa watch out! You almost stepped on my computer!" Odie screamed taking his computer of the floor.
"Herry, has anyone ever told you about your bad breath?" Neil said covering his nose, and taking out a breath mint and plucking it in Herry's mouth.
"Neil shut up. Just because you are the lucky one does not mean you can't have a bad accident." Herry replied angrily making a fist and spitting out the breath mint.
"Come on you guys! Stop fighting already this is getting ridiculous!" Theresa said trying to get some peace between the group.
"Everyone just be quiet! The portal will open soon enough." Jay screamed trying to calm everyone down.
And sure enough after everything that was said the whole group was evolved into a blue light as they stepped into it, glad to be out of the crowded room. Now they were all in the main hall, relieved that they were not squished anymore. Hera came around the corner holding a book not noticing they were there.
"Ohh good morning to you all class." Hera said looking up from her book and walking over to greet them. "Morning Miss. Hera," Theresa replied with a smile, "you wanted to see us didn't you?" Hera just nodded gravely and waved her hand towards Chiron's office.
The seven teens fallowed her into the study and all stood around Chiron's table. "As you know, the seven of you have dome very well at keeping Cronus away from ruling the world." Chiron began, "but there is something that you all should know something that will put all your lives in greater danger then ever before." "No need to get you worried of course." Hera said sending him a glare. "Oh well thanks for your concern." Neil replied sarcastically. Everyone sent the glares at him this time.
"As I was saying, (sends another glare at Neil) this will make a great affect on what we are trying to do. Cronus has his eye on a weapon, a powerful weapon that if used will endanger the lives of everyone. It is a special type of poison only found in the Mountain of the underworld. a\n: I know there is no real place like that in the myths but lets pretend there is kkk?) "The Mountain of the Under World?" Jay asked curiously, "How come we have never heard of this place before?" "Because," Hera said, "The Mountain of the Underworld was supposed to be kept a secret. This poison can kill as many people as it wishes and is extremely deadly. If we don't find the poison soon, the fate of the world will defiantly be a bad one. "And Cronus wants to use this poison to kill people?" Archie asked. "No duh Archie! Does he already have it?" Atlanta asked. "Yes," Chiron said, "he already has it." Everyone gasped. "But if Cronus has it he could kill anyone he wanted any moment!" Jay gasped. "That is exactly why you have to go and find it," Hera muttered, "but the poison does not kill immediately and I am not sure what the effects of the poison are so you must all be careful. We can never truly tell if any one of you has been affected because we are not sure what would happen if one of you were infected. So all of you please be careful, I do not want to have any of you going to the underworld any time soon." "We will be careful Miss Hera doesn't worry." Theresa said reassuringly. Hera sighed, "very well you are dismissed." The seven of them walked out of the study and made their way to the weapons room. No doubt about it for this mission they will need to use everything they got. Hera was very scared for all of them, she knew that someone may get hurt but also new that no matter what they would protect each other with their lives. "Don't worry Hera they will be fine." Chiron said placing one of his huge hands on her shoulders. "I hope you are right, but I still can't stand the thought of losing one of them."
Sign up to rate and review this story