Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Always There

Disturbing visions

by Lady-Amaya 2 reviews

Just when eveything starts to look ok, the titans are betrayed by one of their own. JAY! How Far will Theresa go to get him back? Will she even cause her own death? JxT AxA

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 1883 words

1Exciting
Disclaimer: I do not own COTT, but I will soon. (Laughs evilly)
Chapter four: Disturbing visions
In Ares weapon room
When they all made their way to the weapon room Jay was trying to figure out a plan in his head about what to do next.
Ugh this is going to be one long mission, Jay thought, we don't even know where Cronus is hiding! I just hope he does not hurt anyone before we can find him.
They walked down the stone steps to get their weapons. They searched through the weapons that they already had and the weapons that they would need to stop Cronus form spreading the poison.
Theresa and Atlanta got to the gun department and took out some sort of gun that was glowing a faint green and would stun an opponent for a limited amount of time. Archie took out his Hepestis whip and Jay drew his sword. Theresa got out her nun-chucks out and Atlanta got out her weapon. (Can't exactly remember the name sry). Meanwhile Neil was once again checking his reflection in his three sided gold mirror.
"Ok guys," Jay said stepping forward, "Since the City is so big we should split up. Herry you search the south of town, Odie and Neil, you take the east, Archie the west, Atlanta you take the north, and Theresa, you and I will take the center." The others nodded their heads as they were told what to do. Jay smiled, "Good," he said, "Now let's go kick Cronus but back to Tarterus!"
"YA!" The others agreed.
"ALRIGHT!" Odie said completely ignoring Jay's last comment. "LEAVL 12 AT LAST! BOO YA! WHOS THE MASTER I AM! WHOS THE MASTER!"
"ODIE!" everyone screamed. "Would you stop it with the video game already?" Archie complained, "You have been playing that stupid game all morning!"
"It's not stupid! It's awesome!" Odie retorted.
"Ugh am I the only one still thinking about Cronus here?" Theresa sighed.
"Ya come on guys lets get to work." Atlanta said racing out of the weapons room.
"Fine let's meet back at the dorm at 7:00" Jay said.
Once again everyone nodded again and headed out of the weapons room, everyone one but Theresa.
"Theresa aren't you coming?" Jay asked turning around and walking back towards his friend. Theresa just stood there cradling her arms. "Theresa? Did you here me?" jay said reaching her and looking at her with a worried face.
But all Theresa was feeling was a cold feeling of dread, fearing as if any of this had something to do with her dream.
Theresa turning away hoping he would not see her face. "Theresa what is wrong with you? You've been acting kind of strange lately. Is there something you're not telling me?" He said putting a hand gently on her shoulder.
Theresa sniffled and turned around facing Jay with tears shimmering in her emerald eyes.
"Come on Jay we should catch up with the others." She said quickly trying to run away so Jay would not ask her.
"Theresa wait!" Jay exclaimed reaching out and grabbing her wrist so she could not run. "Theresa," Jay said pulling her into a hug, "what is wrong? Did you have another vision?" Jay said in a serious yet gentle voice. Theresa just shook her head and looked up trying to put a smile on her face. "It is noting to worry about really, I am just worried like everyone else, scared really. Just when we were starting to think we actually had a chance of defeating him, Cronus had to have found a deadly weapon that would not only kill us but the whole world and, and." But she could not finish because all of her sobbing was choking her. Jay pulled her into an even tighter hug.
"Don't worry Theresa no one will get hurt I promise you." Jay said trying to comfort the sobbing girl. Theresa looked up and sniffled. "You promise?" She said looking up at him with her gorgeous green eyes. Jay could not help but smile. God even when she is upset she still looks like an angel He thought."I promise he whispered into her ear.
Later on after hours of searching:
Jay was looking around the park once again looking to see if Cronus was there. He had a firm frown on his lips as he thought about how many hours him and his team mates had spend searching and how little they had accomplished. He stared down at his watch and read the time. 5:00 pm.
All this searching we have done with nothing to show for. Jay thought we were searching all day and we STILL have not found anything about Cronus and his whereabouts.
All the sudden his PMR rang. Jay was jolted away from his work by the loud noise and answered it. "Jay here." He stated.
"Hey Jay any luck at the park?" Atlanta asked through the PMR.
"No," Jay sighed, "how about you and Archie though?"
"No luck here either, but hopefully the others have found something.
"Nothing! We have spent all day looking and we have nothing."
"Well at least you got some alone time with Theresa." Archie added in slyly.
"What! Come on guys you both know that nothing is going on between me and Theresa."
"Sure Jay what ever you say." Atlanta said
"But you wish that there was something going on between you two don't you?" Archie asked a full grin spreading over his face
"Well what are we going to do now?" Archie asked.
"Well I vote we go home, we are not going to get anything done like this,
We have to make a better plan." Atlanta stated
"I agree with Atlanta." Archie said
"Ok, I'll go tell Theresa, while you to tell the others." Jay said hanging up.
Jay turned around and looked around for Theresa. He had been very worried about her after what happened in the weapons room. She looked around again accepting to be seeing her bent down somewhere looking for clues.
But she was nowhere to be seen.
"Theresa? Where are you Theresa?" Jay called out. There was no reply, only the sound of the howling wind accompanied by the sound of twigs breaking.
"Theresa!" Jay called again even louder. Still there was no answer from Theresa.
I wonder where she is Jay thought. But soon he captured the sound of a Heart shattering scream. The scream was coming from the forest, yet it was as loud as if he was listening to a boom box at full blast.
"Theresa!" Jay yelled
Theresa was walking around the park for anything that would resemble Cronus in anyway. But she had no more luck then any of the others. Suddenly the wind started to pick up its pace and she could hear Jay calling her name. I must have wandered off far for Jay not to hear me. Theresa thought. She looked around and finally got a good look at where she was. She was in a barren part of the forest, all the plants were dead, there was no life seen anywhere, not a sound was made except for Theresa's own breathing. It was a scary sight but Theresa thought nothing of it. Maybe I should head back Theresa thought. But when she turned around she saw exactly what was in front of her. That's strange, Theresa thought looking around in all the directions, None of this looks familiar and why is everything the same? But she was suddenly brushed away from her thoughts as she felt a sharp pain in her back, and then in her stomach and her legs and her arms. The pain was everywhere and she could not tell where it was coming from. She screamed, she screamed as loud as she could, there was to much pain. She screamed out for Jay as tears sprang down her cheeks, and as she prayed that Jay would hear her. But suddenly the pain ended and she felt to cold hands grab her as she fell to the ground, and also saw a pair of devilish red eyes staring at her. "Jay, please help..............me" She muttered finally falling into unconsciousness and into one of her nightmares.
She was in a cold dark room, so dark she could not see her hands in front of her face. She stood up and felt around trying to see if she could figure out where she was by her senses other then her sight. Her hand finally reached a smooth woody surface. A door, Theresa thought. She moved her hand more to the left and finally reached a door handle. She grasped the handle and pushed the door open. The door opened and reviled to her, her worst nightmares. She was in a cave a dark shadowy cave that seemed to have no end. Bats were flying above her head making loud screeching noises and blood was seeping out all over the cave. Two people were standing in the room, one all battered up and bloody the other perfectly fine with an evil look on his face.
Cronus knelt down to the battered up figure and pulled him up by the hair.
"For the last time, where did you hide her?" Cronus yelled into the poor mans ear.
Theresa ran forward to get a better look, she tried to see the appearance of the man but it was to dark to see much. She gasped as she realized who it was; his features were hard to forget after all. With his brown hair a usually sparkling brown eyes you would think he would always be happy. But she had known this man for more then a year, for this was her groups' leader, her best friend and beloved companion.
Jay looked up, blood poring out the side of his mouth from all the beatings he had endured. "I will not Cronus, I will not let you hurt my friends again." His voice sounded
Confident enough but she could tell that he was weakening. His body was covered in
Scrapes and bruises blood pouring from all of his wounds. Theresa wanted to go and attack Cronus from where she was standing, her hatred for him growing stronger. But like all of her dreams she could not touch anything, for she would just go through.
Cronus just laughed at his comment and began to hit Jay and stab him with his knife causing more blood to seep from his wounds.
"Dear boy," Cronus said now recovered from his fit of laughter, "You are already under my control, there is nothing you can do, you belong to me now and nothing will ever change that." Cronus's laughter soon fainted away as she felt her body be wrapped in to powerful arms awakening her from her vision.

Ok that is the end of the chapter. Hope you all like it and once again I am sorry it took so long to update. And for all my fans, I am planning on writing a new story. I have some ideas in my profile and I want to know which one would be more popular.
The names are:

(still to be named)

and

Stranded

cheak my profile for details on the stories.
Sign up to rate and review this story