Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Twelve

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

HOT 3 some action!! WARNING LEMONS!!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Other - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 1837 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER TWELVE

Outside, InuYasha set the wiggling hanyou female on her feet. He had caught the scent of her after lifting her up. She was a wolf hanyou of some sort, and under that hair she wore two small furry ears like his own. Her eyes held his attention, snapping blue fire, sparkling, and she looked very much like she dared him to do something to her.

He was going to.

Kouga, walking rather stiffly from his hard on, moved alongside his friend. "Hey, I saw her first."

"Yeah well, you should get a move on!" InuYasha snipped at the wolf.

"Boys," she giggled. "Don't fight! Plenty of me to go around, and then some."

Then to prove her point she fisted her hands in InuYasha's hair and kissed Kouga. The two growled, smelling and well as feeling her arousal, lips going to her neck on either side. Her eyes turned upward caught the full moon-- yes it was going to be a good night-- her howl nearly deafend the horny hanyou pair at her sides.

"Not here-- take me home." She sighed, Kouga's mouth wrapped around her left nipple, he had never seen pierced tits in person and was fascinated. He rolled the ball on the captive ring in his mouth a bit, liking the cold way it felt on his tongue.

InuYasha pulled Kouga off, frowning. "Will you let go? Weren't you weaned years ago?"

"Shut up, mutt. Lets take her to your house and get this party going." Kouga was already heading out to the car.

"Why my place?" Inuyasha asked, pulling off his tee shirt and putting it on the naked female hanyou.

"Your dad isn't there, and your mom will be clueless." Kouga made sense for once, but the truth is that it was the last sensible thing he would say all night.

"Ya got a point, so lets get going." InuYasha turned to Gyspy, "Come on, baby, get in."

The car was InuYasha 's father's Cadillac SUV, black with chrome and woodgrain. No, he didn't have permission to be driving an he didn't have a liecense, but luck was with him. In the car, Gypsy started to pant as the full moons effect on her hanyou blood became evident. She smelled of sweat and arousal, the smell of the two male hanyou was irresistable to her.

First her hand was inside Kouga's thighs, rubbing at the bulge that threatened to split the black jeans in half at the zipper if it was not freed. InuYasha was already jealous that she was not teasing him, but thinking more rationally it was probably for the best since he was driving. Kouga's lips claimed hers, pulling her straddling his lap so that his hands could slide under her and feel her soft buttocks under InuYasha's shirt. His leg grew warm but he didn't notice it was wet until a breath of fresh air brushed over it when she raised herself a little, her arousal was making itself pretty obvious.

"Fuck, don't tease!" The ookami muttered softly.

"Oh, I will, baby!" She muttered softly, her smaller fangs tugging on his lip. Her burning eyes set then on InuYasha, then licking her lips she moved towards him.

InuYasha felt the slight tickle of her tongue on his neck, and his hands gripped the wheel. His father would kill him if this car was wrecked, and that thought is all that kept his eyes on the road. He heard her low snarl, then felt pressure on his growing bulge as she pressed her lips to it. He sucked in air through his fangs.

"Damn, it!" He muttered, relieved they were home. He was against taking her inside. He was all for fucking her right here in the car, but Kouga was already out and running around to the back with the lovely hanyou behind him.

The car safe in the garage, InuYasha joined the two in his room. They were already on the bed, Gypsy once again naked. Kouga smelled faintly of his own inner demon, which threatened to break through the surface and consume everything in the room. That wasn't the only scent on the air--

Gypsy was soaked with desire, and the smell called to InuYasha-- drawing him closer. He shoved Kouga roughly off her and with a wicked lick of his fangs, went down slowly between her thighs. Kouga, ran his hand in her long golden hair, grinning at how she looked in the throes of passion. But he was unable to stop from touching her, his fangs teased the jewelry in her nipples until they throbbed-- but the more pain he gave, the more she seemed to want.

InuYasha had never really went down on a girl like this, and he faintly blushed at what his tongue was doing. It encicled her growing clitoris, then dove deep into the tight wet womanhood, tasting the spicy, salty, yet swet-as-honey taste on his tongue. When he pulled his head back, his lips and chin glistened with her lubrication. She was so ready for him, he thought.

While he teased her nether regions, her hands were busy working some sort of bewitchment on the wolf demon, stroking him hard and fast until he begged for release. The silvery light of the moon glinted through the window, and InuYasha growled low. He wanted her in the most carnal way possible, a way that would satisfy both hers and his canine desires, and if Kouga insisted-- MAYBE the hanyou would allow him in on the act.

"Gypsy baby, turn over." He snarled lightly. She knew what he wanted, she'd be expecting it all night, and she grinned back with fangs glowing white.

Kouga whimpered at the loss of her soft hands on his shaft, but he was soon treated to her moist lips as they encased his erection, sliding down a bit further each time her head bobbed up and down. InuYasha thrust lightly, getting her used to his thickness. She was amazingly tight, he would almost bet she was a virgin... but there was no such thing right? A virgin stripper?

While InuYasha dug his nails into her hips, drawing a slight trace of blood, his hips worked at a agonizing pace-- not wanting to finish her too soon. He had to stifle his howls, knowing that while his mother did not possess demonic hearing, she would hear him howling. He hoped that dumb wolf had enough sense to keep mum--

Gypsy rolled her tongue, forming a soft cradle for Kouga's already slick member and tortured him with slow, deliberate pumps that matched InuYasha's. Her soft growls and hums at the back of her throat vibrated the wolf until he tossed back his head and clamped a fang into his lip to keep from screaming. She smirked inwardly, knowing exactly what she was doing when she clenched herself around InuYasha.

"Oh, Holy Fuck!" The silver haired demon groaned, he couldn't last much longer, he knew it.

Using only her hand on the horny wolf now, Gypsy looked back over her shoulder at the hanyou behind her. Their eyes met, she seemed to read his mind, so bracing on the bed she shoved herself against him. Her butt flush with his pelvic bone now, he muttered a curse and something about damn teasing women, but she ignored him. Kouga frowned at his freind, jealous of the attention.

Gypsy clamped her swollen lips back on Kouga's cock, using it to stifle the screams that were spilling forth now as crazed growls, making Koyga tremble. For a brief minute his eyes met InuYasha's and InuYasha could have sworn the poor ookmai looked like he was drowning.

InuYasha closed his eyes and came. He poured himself into the female with no regrets, being milked by her clenching muscles. Kouga came with him, filling her mouth with bittersweet fluid that dribbled slightly from one of her fangs. She looked like she'd just finiahed a porn movie, Kouga thought when she pulled away from the two and stretched out on InuYasha's bed.

"So, was that good enough for you two?" She smiled, finger lazily cleaning off Kouga's cum, then feeding it to herself with a smack of her lips.

"Hell yeah," Kouga said with a grin. "That was fucking awesome. So do I get some pussy or is that reserved for jackass hanyou's?"

Gypsy laughed at InuYasha's snarl. "I dunno, can you handle more, Kouga?"

"How'd you know my name?" Kouga frowned. In his haste he had not told her.

"Ayame---" Gyspy started to speak.

"Oh, fuck! Not her!" Kouga rubbed his face.

"She's my cousin-- and you are InuYasha." She looked into amber eyes and smiled.

"Well now that we all know each other--" InuYasha rolled his eyes.

"Oooo, puppy gets pushy, don't he?" Gypsy's eyes were shielded by a feathering of hair, but the flash in them was absolutely erotic.

"I ain't no puppy." InuYasha pouted.

Her graceful fingers went out and touched his stiffening member, "No, I suppose you're not. No puppy could be built like this, huh?"

InuYasha flushed, but Kouga was already tired of the banter. He parted her thighs by slipping his finger into her, gently at first then gaining speed. Gypsy responded to his touch by turnign all her attention to him, wrapping her long silken legs around him and raising her butt up for him to get a better angle, her muscles doing their thing to him and begging him to come--

InuYasha watched the two, a tangle of black and gold, fair and tanned skin, and groans and growls that drove InuYasha's right hand down to his lower abdomen-- then lower. Pumping his own cock, he felt Gypsy's eyes on him and he smirked.

"Kouga, lover, you know--" she paused to pant. "I need to-- come-- soo--- sooooo-- damned bad!"

The wold answered her, softly moaning when his fangs went to his lip again to bite off the orgasm that ripped through him and into her. She moaned a little too, Inuyasha had just witnessed a passing of something between them. Something that made him slow to move towards her for the promise of a blow job.

She thought nothing of it and moved into position to kiss InuYasha, straddling his thighs and inviting him to enter. The just before he did she pulled away, pushing him underneath her. She switched the position so smoothly he didn't know she had until he was presented with her pussy just inches from his mouth and her lips were wrapped around his shaft.

She teased, tortured, and sucked his cock in until he felt her lips touch his balls. Groaning her rotated his tongue, making her ride his face a little. If he was clumsy because this was his first time ina 69 position, then it didn't show in his demeanor, or she plain didn't notice because she was far to lost in the motions she was exerting on his dick.

They both spilled their passion at once....
Sign up to rate and review this story