Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss For Jersey

001: Screaming and Theatrics

by xBraveLittleToasterx 5 reviews

Amsley is trying to escape her parents, including her mother's controlling grip and determination of ruling her life. As Amsley moves out of her rich town of Greenwich, Connecticut, she finds love...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 421 words

0Unrated
I watched as the sun came up from the roof of my new apartment building, and found myself thinking again about what exactly I was going to be doing while I was here. I had enrolled at Rutgers University in a city not too far from the little northern New Jersey town that I just moved to from the even smaller and exclusive Greenwich, Connecticut. This would be my new beginning. I wouldn't be defined by the money my parents had or get opportunities because of who I knew or who my parents happened to know. My mother wouldn't be breathing down my neck about what I should be doing and how I should be wasting my life in luxury and rich men.

Just as the wind began to pick up, creating a light and cool breeze, I heard someone open the door to the roof and I silently cursed. I really wasn't supposed to be up here in the first place, so if I was caught, who knew what the concequences would be. I looked over my shoulder to see a young guy, my age maybe, with short, brown hair that was a little spikey, and a bit short in stature...for a guy at least. His skin caught the sun's rays and reflected a beautiful orange-tinge on him. I watched him as he moved closer and closer to my little hiding spot until he stopped and looked over. "Who are you?" he asked a bit alarmed at seeing me. I couldn't blame him entirely. It was my first night here and I probably took away his hiding spot. "Oh...uh, nobody," I said quickly, not really thinking. "You're nobody...you're parents sure had some imagination with your name," he said. His tone sounded snobby until I looked up and saw a small sarcastic smirk playing on his face. I noticed he had hazel eyes that were absolutely amazing and his face was a bit round. "No..my real name is Amsley," I said, inwardly rolling my eyes at my stupidity. "Amsley..." "So what's yours?" I said, suddenly feeling a bit too self-concious that he already knew my name, and somehow using code tones to make fun of my name. "Frank," he said, His eyes seemed to glimmer in the light orange glow that was casted on the little town as morning broke.

AN: Alright, that's the beginning, I won't be able to update until Sunday, so please rate and review...it would be grately appreciated. Thanks for reading...

MJ
Sign up to rate and review this story