Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > My Life Then and Now

Young And Depressed

by Blood-Skye 0 reviews

Kimmi and Chuck the next morning. David and Kimmi finally talk without yelling.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau, David Desrosiers, Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 1161 words

0Unrated
The next morning-David's P.O.V.

How could she do this to me? I'm her brother. Yeah, I'm only half. There was a knock at my door, interrupting my thoughts. I thought maybe if I ignored it, they would go away. But a very beaten up Seb walked in.
"What the fuck happened to you?" I asked remembering he looked that way when they dragged me to Chuck's yesterday.
"Chuck kicked my ass." he replied.
"What did you do to make him so mad besides rape my sister?" I asked in a snotty tone.
"I blamed him for ruining your family and also making it where Allison is never going to talk to me." he replied.
"It was also your fault. I mean had you not spilled the beans about Chuck and Kimmi, I would still be talking to them." I told him.
"One last thing: she signed us. All we need is your signature." he said and left.

Damn it! After all the pain and suffering we all put her through, she still signed us to her label. Why? I need answers. I got up and headed towards Chuck's house hoping like hell she was still there. I walked into Chuck's house and she was walking down the stairs in her pajamas. I knew she stayed the night, but I wasn't going to yell. I don't care anymore.
"Kimmi can we talk?" I asked.
"Sure, Chuck is practicing his drums downstairs so we have time." she replied with a yawn. I walked with her outside to the patio and we sat down in a couple of lawn chairs.


Kimmi's P.O.V.

"Kimmi, I don't know why I got so mad, but I did." David said.
"David you got mad because I hid the fling behind your back. But David that's all it was is a fling. I was young and depressed." I told him.
"I want you to be happy. That's all I ever wanted." he said.
"I known and I'm sorry for yelling at you." I replied. We sat there in silence for awhile until Chuck came into the kitchen.
"Chuck!" David yelled out. Chuck looked out the window then came out to join us.
"Have you two worked everything out?" Chuck asked. I shrugged.
"Yeah, except one thing." David replied.
"What?" Chuck and I asked in unison.
"You two. I want to know where you two are going for your first real date as a couple." David replied. Chuck and I both looked at each other then back at him.
"What?" I asked again.
"You two are now officially dating. You two obviously love each other and are perfect for each other too. Kimmi you keep Chuck on his toes with all your craziness and Chuck you still keep Kimmi in line." he answered. I went to say something to David, but he got up and left.

Chuck looked down at the ground and then back up at me.
"Kimmi, would you like to be my official girlfriend?" he asked. I know cheesy, right? But come on it's Chuck. The one guy who was always there for me.
"Sure, Chuck. So, where are we going for our first date?" I asked.
"I have an idea." he replied with a slight grin.


Chuck's P.O.V.

I gave Kimmi a kiss on the forehead and left to go make plans for our first date. I knew what I where I wanted to take her. But it would take some time to get it ready for us.


Kelsie's P.O.V.

Seb called me about ten minutes ago saying he wanted to talk about something. He sounded very upset about something. Seb was never the one that came to talk to me, I always came to talk to him. I helped him get over the humiliation he had to face with Jamie. Seb came slowly walking in the back door. His eyes were red like he had been crying.
"Seb, what's wrong?" I asked.
"I have something to tell you. Most likely you will break up with me afterwards, but I just want you to know that I didn't mean to do it and I love you with all my heart." he said now sitting in a chair in the kitchen.
"Sebastien you know you can tell me everything." I told him.


Seb's P.O.V.

"Okay this is how it all began." I started to say.


Flashback

"Come on Seb. You're already drunk. One puff won't kill ya." Ryan said.
"No guys. I can't. If my girlfriend ever found out, she would leave me." I said.
"Jamie won't care. She does it every weekend with us." he continued.
"I'm not with Jamie anymore. Man, I'm trying to turn my life around. I'm with Kelsie Stinco now. You know Jeff's little sister." I replied.
"Come on. Just one fucking hit." Ryan said shoving the weed in my face. I took it and looked it over.
"Fine, only one hit though." I said taking a hit. At first it was horribly, but then I started to feel better. Like all my problems were gone. So, I took another and soon enough I was high.


Present day

"Kelsie say something." I said.
"That's all you had to tell me?" she asked.
"No, it gets worse." I told her. She nodded telling me to continue.


Flashback

Later that day I meant up with Pierre. We went to Burger King because I had the freaken munchies. That's when we saw David and Kimmi sitting in the back talking. David looked very serious and Kimmi was telling him something. So, we decided to join them and steal a couple of French fries from her. Then we started to threaten to reveal her and Chuck's secret. Kimmi started to get all upset and I decided to use that to my advantaged. I took Kimmi back to my house where she discover I was drunk and started pleaded with me to stop. But I kept it up and I raped her.


Present day

"Sebastien Lefebvre, how could you?" Kelsie asked in a very soft tone.
"I told you I was high and drunk. But still that's no excuse for what I did." I told her.
"At least you told me, but Sebastien I don't know if I can trust you anymore. I'm sorry, but you have to leave." she said turning away from me.
"Kelsie please don't do this. I love you." I pleaded.
"Now, get out! I don't ever want to fucken see you again." she yelled. I knew if she had just swore there was no point in even trying to talk to her anymore. So, I left.


Chuck's P.O.V.

I was driving to the place where they buried her father. I know not the most romantic place, but he's the reason we met. I was planning a very special surprise for her. I think it will be the best one yet.
Sign up to rate and review this story