Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Living Dance Upon Dead Minds

003.

by jerseyxxkid 5 reviews

003.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-02-21 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 772 words

1Insightful
[A/N: Well I'm sick + I have no school, so I wrote a new chapter, I might edit this later, but only minor editing like changing what Gerard said in the beginning, nothing worth looking back at.]

003.

"Tilt your head up," Gerard whispered to the singer in front of him. Their faces only inches apart she looked into his eyes and obeyed. "Look as if you've lost everything," he whispered again.

Sara Lake, world famous singer, actress. She was this generation's entrepreneur, and no way in Hell was Gerard going to portray her like that. If flipping through his portfolio you would find no happy face, no shiny eyes. You would find dirt, lies, and if you look hard enough the truth. He tried to capture the soul the hurt behind the eyes of every star and starlet. Most of the time he just caught himself being annoyed with the star, and gave up.

"Is there a reason why I'm caked in dirt and lying on a street?" her voice trembled as she asked, not daring to move.

"Yes. It's where you belong," The camera clicked and he caught the look on her face, as the realization of her fame was ending. "And now we're done."

Gerard stood up and walked away, leaving a very confused girl behind. "Here's your film." He threw the film at his assistant, grabbed his coat, and walked out. Snow was beginning to fall again, each snowflake echoing the next. Pulling up his hood, he stepped directly in the slush smearing it, to make sure the next person to come this way would step in this dirty snow.

Grumbling he pulled out a new cigarette, this tip already soggy from the snow. /Mother fuck/, he thought throwing the cigarette onto the street. The cigarette dangled on the curb then fell in the slush he had left behind. Dragging his feet he slowly made his way up to 58th.

"The Jekyll and Hyde Club. At least it has alcohol." he murmured. Ignoring the peppy greeters outside he opened the door, went up to the third floor and sat down. Obnoxious children screamed around him, trying to avoid the "monsters". His fist collided with the bar a few times, trying to get the attention of the old man who ran it.

"My one regular." the bartender smiled. His false teeth gleamed in the strobe lights. He really should find new teeth,

"Spare me, jack and a coke." he threw a few bills on the counter, fully aware that he was gave too much to the old man.

"Who was it today?" the bartender leaned in, he always knew about the

"Sara Lake."

"She's so-"

"If you say hot, I will slam your face into the counter. That's all I heard today,' she's so hot.' If you really came close up to her, she's quite ugly. Her nose is too big for her face, and her eyes are uneven." he drained his cup, motioning for another.

"I'm not looking at her face,"

Gerard's eyebrows went up at this. Finally realizing what he meant, a smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Then you'd be happy to know, I shot her, nude."

At that he drained his second cup, and left. He stumbled down the staircase, giggling to himself. All the way back to his apartment he had a certain dread lingering overhead. He waved to the doorman and prayed that the elevator would work today.

Thankfully the elevator worked today as he punched the 23 on the elevator pad. Immediately the button lit up, the elevator hummed and climbed its way through the floors. Finally reaching his Gerard stepped off and stood outside his apartment, knowing he shouldn't go in.

Debating this in his head did nothing, and he turned the key anyways. "Bob? Mikey? If you're hiding in here-" his voice stopped short.

In the middle of his room was a girl, wrapped in her towel, gazing out the window. He chuckled lightly at himself, and made his way toward her, knowing that this was probably one of the girls Mikey led on.

The towel hung loosely around her body. She didn't look like most of the girls that were attracted to Mikey. She had a figure, and definitely did not have the celebutante legs that most girls wanted. Her legs average length, and with the calves bigger than supposed, she looked normal. In fact, if he were to find her on the street she would have been just another face.

"Honey, move away from the window." but as those words left his mouth the girl faded and disappeared.
**
Sign up to rate and review this story