Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Your Inadequate World

World 4: Stupid Promises

by Confusedchick 2 reviews

Rin goes to think about the past by herself and then a visit from Kagome might change her mind and knock some sense into her!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Kagome, Rin, Sesshoumaru - Published: 2007-02-21 - Updated: 2007-02-22 - 735 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Rin sat deep within a forest somewhere and cried all night. The memories of what had just occured filled her head and made it hurt. Bad. All she could think about was the day he proposed.

Flashback

"Yes, Lord Sesshoumaru?" Rin said with a confused look on her face. At this time Sesshoumaru showed no emotion to anybody at all. So for him to ask her to come to the forest alone was a big suprise. She had a deep love for Sesshoumaru, and she had spilled her guts at one day to him and he did nothing. He was confused, not understanding why a beautiful woman would wat to love him. It took him a while to finally ask her the big question. I took alot to get to .

"Um, Rin, Sesshoumaru would like to ask you something." He said and pulled Rin by her arms which startled her. "Remember when you said you loved me?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"Yes." She whispered. 'He's going to ask me to stop traveling with him.' Rin thought.

"Well, um, Sesshoumaru, well he-"

"Spit it out." Rin said and smiled. 'I had a great time though.' She thought.

"I have nothing to spit out!" He said confused.

"Just say what your going to ask."

"RIN I LOVE YOU TOO!" He yelled then looked away. Rin was completely shocked. No shocked was an understatement.

"Um, really Sesshoumaru?" Rin said blushing.

"Yes, and Sesshoumaru um-" Rin cleared her throat.

"MARRY ME!?" He yelled again. She almost fainted. 'oh my god!'

"YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!" Rin squealed.

"Really?" Sesshoumaru said.

"Yes I will. I want nothing more." She said and smiled. Sesshoumaru pulled her closer and kissed her passionately.

"I will forever protect and never hurt you ok?" He whispered.

"Ok." She said happily.

End of Flashback

'Well there goes the never hurt you part.'She thought and sighed. Then she saw Kagome and was getting ready to run until Kagome held up the ring.

"Came here to gloat?" She said and forced smile. She wiped away most of her tears.

"No baka! You must not understand do you??" Kagome yelled. Rin could tell she was crying.

"Understand what, you took Sesshoumaru from me?" She said through her own tears.

"No, that Sesshoumaru loves you! You know I thought maybe you of all people would understand. This," Kagome pointed to the ring and continued, "Belongs to you. He bought it for you and came to ask me if it was ok. Since he is in love with you he wanted it to be perfect for YOU! And YOU only! It was suprise Rin." She whispered.

"And you know the scariest thing I saw today?" Kagome continued.

"Sesshoumaru cry. It made me cry." She said and more tears came from Kagome and Rin.

"God." Rin managed to get out.

"I-I...I didn't know." Rin tried to explain.

"I know. I know, don't ever think that I would do something like that to you." Kagome said and Rin ran over to her and hugged her. Then a tall dark shadow came from the trees.

"Me too." The cold voice demanded. Rin jumped out of Kagome's embrace to see,

"Sesshoumaru." Rin said and smiled through her many tears.

"Rin." He whispered. She ran over to him and hugged him for what seemed like forever She remand in his embrace and whispered.

"Please don't ever lie to me again." Rin pleaded.

"As long as you promise to trust me. Specially when it comes to things like this." Sesshoumaru said. Rin felt a tear hit her forehead. She looked up and smiled and wiped away his tear that destroyed his beautiful face.

"I promise." She said and passionately kissed him. Kagome smiled.

"Wedding on?" She said through her tears of happiness. Rin looked up at Sesshoumaru and he picked her up.

"Yes, now if you don't mind." Sesshoumaru said and walked deeper into the forest. Rin smiled and gently rubbed his cheek.

"Sesshoumaru do remember my promise to you when Sesshoumaru proposed. do you?" Sesshoumaru said.

"Yes, very well..." She said.

"Sesshy." She squealed and smiled brightly.

Hi again! I finished another chapter and got my lazy butt to type it! >
Sign up to rate and review this story