Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Your Inadequate World

World 5: The Wedding

by Confusedchick 1 review

It's wedding tme!Get ready for the champiagn, cake, and the...honey star?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kagome, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 961 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5

White daises danced around the beautiful chruch. The large white and peach sheets were hung across the ceiling. The pews were filled with demons, half demons, humans, and many others all there for the occasion. There infront of the preacher was a anxious full demon fidgeting with his clothing. 'Why did Kagome have to plan the wedding.' Referring to the very uncomfortable tuxedo he was wearing. Standing next to him was half brother, Inuyasha, with the same thoughts. Miroku just smiled, with his usual giddy smile. First a cute half demon with little ears on top of her head came bouncing down the aile. She had beautiful amber eyes with a light tan. She had black hair with bangs with the cutest little claws. Inuyasha waved at his little girl coming towards him while she was throwing flowers everywhere trying to remember what her mommy taught her. Then Sango, Mirkou's wife, came into the chruch smiling. She had on a peach silk gown, that finished around her ankles. Next was the Maid of Honor in her peach gown, with added flower designs to let everyone know that she was a level higher than the demon slayer. Kagome made sure to keep her smile as bright as ever. She was in her best of moods, so it was quite easy. Just as Sesshoumaru's thoughts were going crazy they all settled in the bottom of his stomach when he saw the goddess that stood in the door way of the small chruch. She was stunning. She wore a white dress that puffed out below the waist, which confused Rin, but Kagome insisted. It had small flowers on the dress and the sleeves did not cover up her shoulders but a quater of her arm.Her hair was pulled up into a tight bun and her bangs caressed her face from the gentle breeze. Rin had requested that this thing called a 'veil' be small and so it was. It was a band that encircled her head then a white sheet covered her face. Rin was holding a boquet of white and light pink roses that met neatly at the end of them by a 'rubberband'. She was so nervous that it scared the mess out of her. As she walked down the aile everyone was staring at her. Most were teary eyed, others just smiled. Sesshoumaru's mother just gave Rin a cold look. 'Now I see where he gets it from.' Rin thought and gave her a faint smile. She finally met Kaede and her lover at the front of the chruch. She smiled even brightly when Sesshoumaru took her hands in his. The cermony went on very casual. They both had said their I do's and exchanged rings. The part that stood out I guess was the kiss. Not only was it forever and a day, but Sesshoumaru was confused.

"You may kiss the bride." Kaede said with pride.

"Um....Kagome?" Sesshoumaru said.

"Yes?" Kagome said wiping her tears of joy away.

"How is Sesshoumaru supposed to kiss his wife with this thing covering her face?" Sesshoumaru asked. Then they heard some demons whisper things like " Yeah...?" and "Is it some kind of armour aganist the gods?" responses, "the gods must have really messed up this time.."

"Yeah, how exactly do you work it?" Rin asked. Kagome stepped infront of them and tried to explain.

"You see, simply lift it up like this and pull it all the way back." She demonstrated then put it back.

"Now Sesshoumaru you try!" Kagome smiled. Sesshoumaru struggled and then put on a look of determination. 'I will not let this armour get in my way!' Soon he and Rin began to get frustrated. Rin took the band and threw it to the side and threw her arms around Sesshoumaru's neck and smiled. They kissed passionately. The 'reception' was a total fun sight. Inuyasha and Shippou stuffed their faces with food. Kagome was trying to teach people to dance. Sesshoumaru and Rin just watched.

"So, love, how does it feel?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"Wonderful, great, beautiful, better than ever all in one. I've never been happier in my life, Sesshoumaru." Rin replied. She leaned on his shoulder.

"Sounds like we were thinking the same thing." Sesshoumaru said and smiled and attempted to kiss her but any thoughts of that dissappered when his mother came over.

"I came to wish you good luck on your marriage. Take care of him young girl. He will be Lord of the Western Lands some day, I hope that you are in it for more than that." She said. Rin cringed her teeth. Just when she was about to say something, Sesshoumaru lightly squeezed her hand.

"Mother, Rin is different. Just wish us a happy marriage and leave." He said coldly. She gave him a confused look and laughed.

"So I guess she's got you good." She said then did an evil laugh. She walked away. Rin sighed.

"I guess it wouldn't be a normal marriage if we didn't have anyone doubting us." Rin said. Sesshoumaru rubbed Rin's arm.

"Yes, true. So, um, when are we supposed to go on that 'honey basket'!?" Sesshoumaru asked obvisouly struggling, but refusing to admit. Rin bust out laughing.

"It's called a honey sun, Sesshy." She said.

"No your both wrong, it's called a honey star!, cause me and Kagome went to one!" Inuyasha yelled. They all began to argue. Kagome walked over and cleared her throat.

"It's called a honey moon." She stated then walked away to the buffet away. They all stared at each other.

"Well I knew that." Inuyasha snorted. Sesshoumaru stared at him coldly.

"You baka." He said. Rin bust out laughing again. She was going to enjoy her new life.
Sign up to rate and review this story