Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Your Inadequate World

World 6: Your not running this relationship

by Confusedchick 0 reviews

Rin and Sesshoumaru are getting ready for their "Honeystar" When Rin says something Sesshoumaru would never expect and they have a little fun!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 778 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

"No shard hunting, no Naruku hunting, matter fact no hunting of any sorts! No metioning, shards, no metioning Naruku matter fact no metioning of any sorts. No-" Rin was cutt off by Sesshoumaru's lips trying to explain the rules for their honey star. Sesshoumaru broke the kiss and continued to gather their feast for their honey star. Rin had been following him the whole time, not that he minded, explaining ever detail, that he minded.

"No hunting or metioning. Sesshoumaru understands, now is this enough food for the first night?" Sesshoumaru asked then pouted.

"Aww you look so cute!" Rin squealed then pinched his cheeks. He removed her hands and cleared his throat.

"Sesshoumaru is not 'cute'. He is strong and handsome if you may." Sesshoumaru stated. Rin put her hands on her hips and quirked her eyebrow up as if to say 'What did I say?'

"And cute." Sesshoumaru mummbled and sighed.

"Sesshoumaru don't think, because your the ruler of all lands to the west you will run this marriage, Kagome taught me a few things!" Rin said and started to walk up. Sesshoumaru stood there shocked, never in his life had a woman run the relationship. He liked this...even thou the younger Rin would have done. 'But I'll still have to speak with Kagome on what she's been telling my wife.' He thought. 'Til then, this would be the perfect timing to have some fun with my wife.' He thought evily and smirked. He went up behind Rin and placed his firm hands hands on her hips and whispered in her ear,

"Oh really?" Rin almost fainted.

"Yes..." She said barely above a whisper. 'He's trying to seduce me! UGH! Not good...' She was knocked out of thought when she felt Sesshoumaru suck on her ear.

"Oh God.." Rin said, which was a thought that slipped out. He moved to her neck and whispered her name, which sent tingles down her spine. He then reached into her kimono and rubbed her breasts gently and slowly. Rin turned around and looked in his eyes. 'He really loves me..wrong moment to think that but..it's in his eyes. His beautiful amber eyes.' Rin thought and smiled. She kissed him fully on the mouth and his begged for entrance and she gave it to him. She snaked her arms around his neck and he put his hands around her waist. Sesshoumaru leaned her aganist the nearest tree. Rin stripped him of his robes and armour while continuing to kiss him. There her beloved husband stood there bare of everything. He kissed her neck, making sure to rub his thick manhood aganist her flower. After she had felt it she almost choked herself trying to get the kimono off. Sesshoumaru chuckled into her neck.

"Not funny." Rin whispered after she finally got it off. Sesshoumaru pushed her harder aganist the tree.

"God human your beautiful." He moved down to her nipple and nibbled and sucked it. Then moved to the next one after a minute, giving each of them equal attention. He kissed her belly button, while he took his index finger and seperated the lips of her flower below her waist. He lifted her in a swift motion and her legs were over his shoulders. He teased her by licking all around her flower. Rin moaned loudly trying to push Sesshoumaru's head into her flower. Sesshoumaru smiled then stuck his tongue in her flower. She threw back her head nack in ectasay. He continued until he cleaned her out and pulled her close to his face and gently kissed her, letting her taste some of her delicious juices. He then particially slide her down on his manhood.

"Oh God." She said as she threw her head back once again. He then put all of himself in her. Then he started to thrust into her and out over and over again. She scearmed his name and he grunted hers in total joy. He finally released in her and he whispered into her chest where he layed his head. Rin layed her head aganist the tree. They both continued to pant until Rin replied,

"Dont think I'm going to change my mind, mister!" Sesshoumaru chuckled in her chest.

"Yes ma'm." He said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

End of album

"This book of memories are closed." Rin said sitting in her living room with a smile on her face.

Hey Hey! Sorry didnt update in a while! (kinda forgot) Anywayz this is not the end! I have one more chapter and that chapter I will tell you about my new story >:) muhahahahahaha!
DUCES!
Zane's Wifey
Sign up to rate and review this story