Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago is so 2 years ago

Someday we'll know

by TeamWentz17 1 review

William and Megan are in-love?? WHAT?? The saga continues!! This is the sequel to 'Be my bad boy'. Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-21 - Updated: 2007-02-22 - 683 words

0Unrated
I was still in the lighted room, where I had first seen his face. WIlliam wasn't his usual self, he was nicer than I thought. He's taking care of me now, I am one of his, I am a Dandie. William and I are infactuated with each other. He reads my mind and knows my thoughts, he becomes more and more in-love with me every day of our life together.
"William?" I asked him.
"Yes my love?" he replied.
"Whatever happened to Pete?" I asked.
William stared at me as if he had just seen a ghost. He knew that I was once in-love with Pete and should know his whereabouts. He told me that Pete left me when I just entered the hospital.
"He just up and left me?" I asked concerned and a little pissed off.
"Well, to be honest, he did stay around with you for awhile, but then he left without warning," William explained.
I was appauled, I couldn't believe what Pete had done. The guy whom protected me, made me stronger, made me the person I am today. He wasn't the type to just up and walk away from love. No. He was committed. Or so I thought.
William made me some tea and handed me a mug. I didn't need my vat anymore, I was now....blood thirsty.
"Whatever happened to Patrick?" I asked; sipping my tea.
"He's in Chicago, still. He visits once in awhile, but now since Fall Out Boy is famous, it's hard to come as often as he likes to," explained William. Just as we started unlocking what has happened over the course of a year, I felt a sense of love comeover me. This was crazy, I love a Dandie? I miss my ex? My last love has left me compeletly?
I litterally jumped out my skin when I saw the door open. It was Patrick and he had two very attractive guys with him.
"Glad to see you up, Meg," said Patrick.
Patrick kissed my forehead and then wrapped his arms around me. Oh how I've missed being in his arms. Patrick and I still shared that special something together, but we didn't express it.
"Who are your friends?" I asked.
The gentlemen that he brought with him were VERY attractive and seemed to be musical.
"This is Jon, he's from Chicago, and this is Brendon, he's from Las Vegas. They're from a new band, Panic! @ the Disco, and yea, I thought you'd like to meet them," said Patrick.
Oh my gosh these guys are soo gorgeous, 'specially Jon, he's like the token hott college guy that you meet at a concert. And Brendon looks like the token best guyfriend that lives next door. Yea, I'm a little discriptive, but let's face it, I'm surrounded by four hotties!!
"Someone's blushing" said William.
I had no idea that he was still in the room, and that made me blush even more.
"H-Hey babe, didn't see ya there," I stammered.
I kissed William and tryed to cover-up my going ga ga over the new guests. I was mostly interested in getting to know Patrick, again. It had been awhile, things happened, I was well, kinda snoozin' for the past few months.
"Who wants Starbucks?" asked Patrick.
"Am I allowed to leave? I mean is it legal?" I asked William.
"You're home, babe, so yes, you're allowed," he replied.
Hrmmmm, failed to mention that little detail didn't we? I'm home, but where's home? Ohh, yea, at the Dandies' house. Right. They just so happen to have a hospital bed in their house? I guess so. Wow, all of these thoughts are hurting my brain. I need some coffee to debrief my mind.
I agreed to go and then we all left. William and I were holding hands and he lent me his coat. That coat looked a little familar, like it was from the first time that we met. I loved his jacket, it was warm and it smelt like him.

A/N: What'd ya think?? Good sequel soo far?? REVIEW AND TELL ME!!
Sign up to rate and review this story