Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey and Alicia

1. Baby boxing.

by Fewli-xx 2 reviews

Al and Mikey. It's cute, please rewiev.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-22 - 398 words

0Unrated
I looked down at my big belly. Five months pregnant. I was damn proud of it.
"Hi Al."
Jamia walked in to the room.
"Heey. How's it going" I gave her a hug and she looked at my big belly.
"Wow. It's really big now." She said, giving it a pat.
"So, are you having any plans for today?"
"Naah. Wanna go take a coffee and by some new clothes?" I asked, i really needed no clothes all the time, this was my first pregnancy.
"Sounds fun."
We left the house and went of to Starbucks, my fave place. And then we headed of to the mall.
"You like this dress?" Jamia held a blue kneelong summerdress with lightblue and white pearls.
"I love it, it'll be perfect for our vacation in december, don't you think?"
"Oh, I can only imagine how it will be for you and Mikey in Greece, I can see you standing on the beach, six months pregnant in a blue dress." She said looking like she daydreamed. We laughed and went on to the next stores.
We went to a cafe when I bumped in to Gee and Mikey.
"Hi hun. What are you doing here?"
"Uhh. Nothing. Right Gee." He looked at Gee, trying to get some support.
"Uhh. Yeah, that's right." I knew he was hiding something for me. But I dropped it and decided to make him talk tonight.
"Al and I was just on our way to get something to eat, wanna go with us?
"Mike?" Gee said looking at his younger brother.
"Yeah, why not. We can ran our errands later."
The day went on and around six we got home.
"So, since we have nothing to do. Wanna watch a movie?"
"Yeah, horror?" Mikey looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and I couldn't say no to those.
"Okay, but only I you hold my hand when it get's scary."
He smiled at me and we cuddled up in the coutch.
Mikey was behind med holdning me when the baby suddenly moved for the first time.
"Did you feel that Mike?"
"Yeah." He stared at me, we had just experienced the first kick of our baby.
"Wow. How did it feel?"
"It felt. I don't know. It kinda tickeled." He hugged me and we just layed down and fell asleep.

Rewiev, or I wont keep writing ! ^__^
Sign up to rate and review this story