Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey and Alicia

2. Doctors Appointment

by Fewli-xx 2 reviews

Rewiev, I love Rewives :) Well, Mikey and Alicia finds out the sex of the baby.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-22 - Updated: 2007-02-22 - 580 words

0Unrated
"Hey there sleepyhead" He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I looked in to those beutiful hazel eyes. I loved him so much. He sqeesed me and gave me a kiss.
"It's time to get up. We have to be at the doctor in about an hour."
Damn, I had forgotten about the doctors appointment.
"Oh, can't we just stay here all day?" I said giving him a kiss.
"I wouldn't mind. But still, don't we wanna know the babys sex?"
"Yeah, that's true. But I have to take a quick shower before we go."
"Who said we can't continue there?" He gave me a smile and I headed of to the bathroom.
I was standing in the shower washing my hair when I heard a knock.
"Hey babe, can I come in?"
I smiled to myself.
"Do you even have to ask?" I said, teasing.
"Since when do I decide?" We laughed. I felt his hands grabbing mt waist. He pulled me in to a hug. It was theese moments I loved. We could just stand there hugging and kissing. It was perfect.
"I guess we have to get ready now." I said.
"Don't worry we'll continue when we get home." He smiled.
I grabbed a towel, fixed my make up and got dressed. I wore my new blue dress and my hair in a ponytail, I looked girlish.
We went down stairs, got in to the car and went of to the doctor.

"Hi, I'm Alicia Simmons, I have an appointment halv past eleven."
"Yes. Hi Alicia, you can sit down in the waiting room and then Mr. Sykes will come and get you soon."
We sat down in the waiting hall, I could tell Mikey was nervous.
"You're nervous?"
"Yeah, how can I not be. I'm just about to find out it we are having a Abigail or a Felix."
I took his hand and looked in to his eyes.
"Hey. Don't be nervous, be happy."
Right then the doctor came out.
"Ms Simmons?"
"Yes. Hi Mr. Sykes."
"Hi Alicia, good to see you again. I guess this is the lucky one?" He said looking at Mikey.
"Yes ofcourse, this is Mikey. Mikey this is Mr. Sykes."
"Hello Mikey, nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you to doctor."
"Are you nervous?"
"Yeah, i guess."
"Well, that's perfectly normal, you just have to relax and follow me to the examination room."
I layed down on the bed, Mikey was sitting next to me, holding my hand.
"Can you hear that? It is your babys hearbeat, he moved around some kind of machine on my belly.
"Wow." Was all I could say. I looked at Mikey, and he just stared.
"We will take a look at your baby to, to see that's everything is okay. And we will find out if it is a boy or a girl, and then we'll get you a picture."
The doctor put some salve on my belly and then he put on the machine.
"If you look on the monitor, you can see your baby."
It was so small on that little monitor, but it felt so big in my tummy.
"So is it going to be an Abigail or a Felix?" Mikey asked.
"Well it looks like it is going to be an littel Abigail."
A tear fell from my eye.
I sqeesed Mikeys hand, and I could feel without looking at him that he was happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story