Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey and Alicia

3. Lot's to celebrate

by Fewli-xx 2 reviews

I love people who gives me rewives ^__^ ! Well, Abby, Al and Mikey is coming home from the doctors appointment.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-23 - 575 words

0Unrated
"Wow.. That was.. Wow."
I looked at Mikey.
"I can't belive that we are going to be parents soon." He said.
"Me niether."
"So you wanna stop by the guys and tell them the news?"
"Yeah that sounds great" I said.
We drove to Bob, we knew that the guys were staying there since it was Halloween and the guys usually stays at Bobs on Halloween, watching horror movies.
We drove up on the approach and walked out of the car up to the door, and up all the stairs to get up to Bobs appartment.
I was just about to knock on the door when it suddenly opened.
"I KNEW IT WAS YOU TWO." Frankie scared the hell out of me, as usual.
"Woaah. You really scared me." I said laughing.
"So tell me now, is it a Abby or a Felix." Frankie said excited while hugging me."
"Well, we got an Abby." Mikey said with a big smile on his lips.
"Congrats, bro." Frankie said, hugging Mikey.
"Yeah, and congrats to you to, you are turning in to a big boy today, we got a lot to celebrate." We laughed.
We walked in to the appartment.
"Hey guys. Hi Jamia." Me and Mikey walked in to the livingroom and gave everyone a hug.
"Wow, it's really huge now, Al." Gee said.
"So are we getting a niece or a nephew?"
"It's an Abby."
"Yeaay. I knew it, I could really feel it." Gee said, smiling.
"Well Abby and I are getting hungry."
"Well, we could order something or we could go to a restaurant or a café or something." Bob suggested.
"Yeah, I like the idea of going to a restaurant since it's Franks birhtday to, right?" Ray said.
Everyone agreed and we went to get some pizza.

"Oh I'm so full." Bob whined.
"Stop whining, you're making me wanna whine, and I'm not inte the whining-mood." Frankie laughed.
"Oh Frankie, I hope you havn't forgot our present." Mikey said in that teasing tone.
"Oh, am I getting something more?" Frankie looked excited.
"Yeah, ofcourse. The little one is growing up, ofcourse we have soemthing for you."
"You want it now, or later?" I asked.
"Now now now now." Frankie said with a huge smile on his face.
"Okay then, close your eyes. Bob, make sure that he can't see."
"Yes ma'am."
I took out the present from the bag.
"Now you can open your eyes."
"WOW IS THE NEW NINTENDO WII. HOW COOL ISN'T THIS?"
He gave both me and Mikey a big hug, you could really tell he was happy.
"Thank you guys, really really really much, you know I've been looking for this for like forever, and you found it. Where?"
"Well we booked it months before it came out in the stores."
"Oh thank you so much. Now I really wanna go back to Bob's and try it!"

We went back to Bob's place and we had all a great time.
"So Ali, have little Abby kicked yet?"
"As a matter of fact, little Abby kicked for the first time yesterday."
"No way, and I missed it." Ray said looking sad.
"Well, she is actully kicking right now, come here and feel it."
"Ray throwed himself on the coutch next to me on top of Mikey and putted his hand on my big belly.
"Can you feel it?"
"Yeah. Hi littel Abby. It's your uncle Ray."



I love rewievs!
Sign up to rate and review this story