Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey and Alicia

4. The Fall

by Fewli-xx 1 review

It's time for the vacation. But does it turns out that great? Read and rewiev.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 243 words

0Unrated
"Hey honey, ready to leave?"
"Yeah, just gotta say goodbye to the bed."
I smiled to myself, finally we were on our way to Greece. It was going to be so wonderful.
I started to walk down the stairs, it was really hard theese days, my belly was so big and I had to take one step at the time and be really careful.


Mikeys POV
I heard a krash.
"Ali, are you okay?" I didn't get an answer.
I ran out of our bedroom to the stairs, only to find Al lying on the floor.
"OH MY GOD AL ARE YOU OKAY?" I yelled while I was running down the stairs.
I shock her and tried to wake her up, but she didn't answer.
I reached for the phone and dialed 911.
"Welcome to the alarm central, this is Kiera speeking. How can I help you?"
"My girlfriend is unconscious, she fell down the stairs and she's 6 months pregnant." I nearly screamed out.
"Okay, put her on the side and check her breathing. I'm gonna send an ambulance right now. From where are you calling?"
"Oakleavesstreet 9 in Belleville."
"Okay, thank you. Now have you checked her breathing?"
"Yes, she breaths."
"Okay, now I need you to check her pulse."
"Okay." She guided me until the ambulance arrived and the paramedics took over. I went to the hospital with the ambulance and then I called the guys. I really needed their support right now.
Sign up to rate and review this story