Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey and Alicia

5. Living in a dream.

by Fewli-xx 1 review

Things get's better. And don't forget that I love the review.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-08 - Updated: 2007-03-08 - 555 words

0Unrated
Ache.
Outch, my back.
Where was I? I looked up. Everything was dizzy. Someone was standing infront of me, it looked like he or her were jumping and screaming.


Mikeys POV.
"MIKEY. SHE'S AWAKE. MIKEY, HURRY UP." Frankie shouted while he was jumping up and down next to Al's bed. The other guys were out buying some coffee, but Frank didn't want to go, he was afraid of missing the special moment if Al woke up.
I ran up to Al, and took her hand.
"Al? Can you hear me?" I said.
All I got for an answer was a groan.
"AAAAL? WAKIE WAKIE" Frankie was shouting next to me.
She opened her eyes and looked at me, giving me a sloped smile.
"Baby." She said trying to sit up.
"Here take my hand." I said giving her a hand.
"Frank, can you get out and look for a nurse or something."
"Anything bro." He said with a smile, giving me a pat on my shoulder."

Two seconds later a doctor and Frankie came back.
"Hello Alicia. How are you feeling?" The doctor who had introduced herself as Kristin said.
"I'm exhausted."
"That's not unusual. You see, you are on medication right now that takes away pain and makes you tired."
"What happend?"
"According to your boyfriend Mikey, you fell down the stairs. When he tried to wake you up you didn't answer. So he called the alarm central who sent a ambulance. Mikey checked your pulse and your breathing. I he hadn't checked your breathing in time, you probably wouldn't have woken up today."
"So you can say that he saved my life?"
"Yes." She gave me a smile.
"When can I come home?"
"We'll have to keep you here for two days to take all the testes and check that your baby is okay."
"Okay, thank you." She walked out of the room.
Mikey particulary jumped on me as soon as the doctor walked out of the room. He gave me a bear hug.
"Oh. My lifesaver."
"I love you, Al."
"Oh, please. Get a room." Frankie said who just walked in to the room followed by the other guys.
"Hey Al. You okay?" Gee said giving her a pat on her head.
"Yea. But I missed you guys when I was sleeping. I actully had a dream about us."
"Yea. What was it about." Ray said, almost spilling out all the coffee he had in his mouth while he was speaking.
"It was horrible. I remember that I was taken away from Mikey adn all of you. Someone drove away with me in a car to a very dark tunnel. When we came out of the tunnel I saw Mikey crusifide. Then a white light came from the sky who was deep purple, and a there was a big lightening and then everything disseapeard. And then suddenly I was here."
I took a deep breath and looked up at everyone.
"Do you think it means something?"
"I don't know. I've heard stories about people who had waked up from beeing uncounscioun, and they have been having the strangest dreams ever." Bob said, while breaking the akward silence.
"I'm sure you will be fine." Mikey said, kissing my forehead.



Give me reviews, I can't decide on my own if it's good or bad! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story