Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're Crashing, But You're No Wave

What Do Sporks Have To Do With Anything?

by over_the_rainbow 0 reviews

Toasters, Little sisters, romance, friends, coffee and Fall Out Boy. Fun or dangerous?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-24 - Updated: 2007-02-24 - 2069 words

0Unrated
I stood in the doorway of the kitchen looking shocked. "Take one more step Bela and your precious toaster gets it." said Joe as he held the helpless little toaster out the window.

"Joe just put the toaster down and I wont be forced to impale you with a spork." I replied trying to reason with him before he did something that would completely my dream.

"What do sporks have to do with it?" He asked still holding my beloved kitchen appliance out the window.

"I haven't figured that out yet, but you don't want to crush my only dream now do you?"

"What dream could you possibly have that involves a kitchen appliance?"

"My dream of becoming a Toast Master and going to the Toast Olympics in Canada, but if you crush my toaster then I wont get to go. And that's my one dream."

I said almost on the verge of tears. It just pains my to see my poor little toaster being hung out a window.

Joe rolled his eyes and pulled the toaster back inside and sat it on the sink near him. I didn't waste anytime, because before Joe could react I tackled him to the floor.

"What the fuck Bel!?!?!?!?!?!?! What was that for?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Joe asked from under me.


I had my back to the door so I didn't notice that Pete, Patrick, and my brother were there until Pete spoke.

"Duh you touched Daisy's most prized position. You touched her toaster. You know what happens when any of us touch her toaster, so be lucky that she didn't try to kill you for hanging it out the window."

At that exact moment Patrick burst into a fit of laughter.

"I don't care, just get her off of me before she does try to kill me." Joe replied as he tried to push me off of him.

"I'm not moving to you apologize to Rufus." I said as I sat on his stomach and folded my arms over my chest.

"Who's Rufus?" the whole room asked.

"Rufus just happens to be my partner in the Canadian Toast Olympics, thank you very much." I said still sitting on Joe.

" I'm not apologizing to your stupid toaster." Joe replied.

I gave him a look that said If you don't apologize to Rufus now I'm drown you in a kiddie pool. That was all that was need to convince him, because right then he said,

"I'm sorry Rufus, can you ever forgive me?"

"Rufus says he'll forgive you if you sing the 'Revenge of the Nerds' theme song."

"Nope."

And with that Joe paused my off of him so that I landed on my back on the black and light green tiles on the kitchen floor. I laid there for a while staring at the ceiling before I said,

"Why is the ceiling white? Its supposed to be off white not white! Those spineless sneaky little bastards changed the colour of the ceiling!! I must have a talk with them!! Wait I lied the ceiling has always been white. Oh well."

"God there is something seriously wrong with your sister." said Patrick.

"I have a sister? Wow I never knew that. Hey Andy did he get a hold of her and do to her what he wanted to do to me?" I asked as I stood up and brushed the dirt off of my torn black jeans the would make Frank Iero (from My Chemical Romance for those of you who don't know who he is) proud, my black HeartCore tee-shirt, and my long black hair. When I looked up at the guys from dusting my self off I saw that Pete's face was extremely white and I knew that he was remembering what my dad had done to me.



Flash back 15 years (Daisy and Andy's house)

Daisy's P.O.V

"Mommy where is he? Please don't let him hurt me. Please Mommy don't let him hurt me." I said as I clung to my mother as we waited for him to come home.

We knew that there would be hell for us to day because we got a call from his manager at about 7 am saying that they were going to fire him and anytime something bad happened or when ever he felt like it he always took his anger out on me and my mother, but never Andy. I guess it's because Andy's his child and I'm my mothers. See before my mother was forced to marry him, they made an agreement. The agreement was that if they have a child/children if the child is a boy he gets to name it and it takes his last name (Hurley), but in the event that the child is a girl my mother names it and it takes on her last name (Lineahearta). That's why Andy and I have different last names.

"Please mommy don't let him hurt me. I don't like it when he hurts me. Please mommy don't left him hurt me." I begged her as I cried in fear.

"Don't worry little Li Heart. I won't let him hurt you. Never again." She knelt down and held my face in her hands as she looked in my eyes which where just like hers. Stunning green. "I'm going to take you and Andy far away from here. To a place far away from here where he can never hurt us again. You are my child not his. He has no right to harm you in anyway." My mothers eyes went from green to black the way they always did when she was upset. We waited for the longest time. We waited about 3 1/2 hours for him to come home. Which in those three and a half hours my mother packed all of mine, Andy's and her things , while I sat on her bed watching her, while all the while holding my stuffed penguin Pecky.

"Well," my mother sighed as she sat next to me. Andy's going to be home soon, but so is your father. I'm really not looking forward to this." No sooner had she finished then we heard the front door smash open. My mother looked at me with a worried _expression and quietly said, "GO, Go hide somewhere. I'll come back and get you as soon as I can." and with that she walked out into the living room. As I stood there in the hallway I could hear my mother and him fighting. Then I heard a sickening sound. I heard it every time they argued. This time it sounded worse. It sounded like he broke a bone when he hit her.

"Where's that slut that's supposed to be my daughter?" he belowed as he stormed down the hallway.

"Don't you dare hurt her!!!!!!!!!!" my mother screamed as she punched his back with the hand that wasn't holding her cheek.

" No!!! I'll do what ever I want to her. She's just as much mine as she is yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed back at her. He had a beer bottle in his hand and I was backed into a corner. A serious OH CRAP moment. He went to hit he with this bottle but I ducked and part of it smashed against the wall. He took one look at the bottle then at me. Then he smashed the rest of the broken bottle against my right cheek. I felt the sting and swell as blood began to pour. "Severs the little bitch right." he said as he walked away.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my mother screamed at him as she punched him over and over again. Unfortunately he still had the broken beer bottle in his had. He swung it at her throat and hit his target. As she laid there gasping for air and clutching her throat, he looked down at her and I will never forget what he said. He said "Because I can." and with that he walked out. Out of the house for good. Thank god for our neighbors and Andy going to school, because just then Dale, Pete's mom, came in the door with Andy and Andy's friends.

"Sunny? Sunny? Where are you? Daisy........Sunny.....!!!!!!!! Sunny where are you its your turn to take the boys today. Sunny!!!!" she called over and over again as she searched the house, but she stopped when she came to the hallway. "Oh my god!!!! Sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sunny can yo you hear my!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Wheres the phone?" she asked to no one. As she was searching for any possible places that might have a phone she saw me. She got up from where she was kneeling next to my mother and came over to me. I held Pecky tighter and tilted my head down and squeezed my eyes shut pray that she wouldn't see me. "Oh god Bela not you too." she said as she tilted me head up. " Shh its okay. Dang he got you pretty good too. That's going to leave a pretty scar there. I wonder what he used this time?" she asked looking at the two bleeding lines on my face that formed a perfect cross from the corner of my right eye to the bottom of my jaw and from the corner of my lips to my right ear. I looked down at the broken pieces of glass that surrounded me, which caused her to look down too. "Oh my." was all she said cause at that moment Andy walked in.

"Mom? Bela?" then he caught sight of our mother. "Mom?" then he looked at me "Bela?" He looked confused and terrified and hurt and angry all at the same time. "Chihuahua honey it's going to be okay." she said as she left me and walked over to hug Andy who was standing in the living room doorway. Dale looked over Andy's shoulder and told Pete to go get her the phone. He came into the living room a few seconds later with the phone. That's when he saw me and my mother. His eyes widened with fear. He started walking toward me carefully. When he reached my he stood over my like the kids at a zoo stand over all the poor helpless animals trapped in those glass prisons. He just stood there for a little while. Then he said,

"I like your penguin. What's it's name? What's your name? Why are you bleeding? Are you Andy's little sister? What happened to your face? Does it hurt? Did your dad do that to you?" he asked cocking his head to one side as I cringed at the word "dad".

"Peter!!!!," Dale yelled at him as she tolled the person on the other side what had happened. "Peter!!! Get away from her!!!! Leave her alone."

" I only want to help her!!!!!" Pete yelled back.

"Fine if you want to help her you Andy and Patrick and Joe find dish towels and sit them next to her." Dale said as she finished talking to the person on the other side.

"Okay," said Pete as he skipped off down the hallway dragging a wide-eyed Andy along with him. No more than two minutes later all four of the boys came back with a stack of dishtowels.

"Okay," Dale said turning her attention back to me as she came over and sat down in front of me. " This is going to hurt a little bit, but I know you can take it you're your mothers child and any child of your mothers is strong and I can see that you are already because you haven't screamed or cried out in pain. Plus we have to do this to stop some of the bleeding till the ambulance comes." She tried smiling to cheer me up but it didn't work for obvious reasons. I must have passed out or something because all I remember is Pete asking my brother if I talk at all and Andy replying no not much because I'd get hurt if I did and then everything goes blank and the next thing I can remember was my mothers funeral and his sentencing which he got sentenced to 15 years in prison. The only other thing I can recall was that me and Andy went to live with Pete and his mom since Dale and my mom were best friends and we had no other family that yould take us.




End Flashback
Sign up to rate and review this story